Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rollandsmith39@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rollandsmith39@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Zorpia:

Hello! I like your profile and picture ! I'd like to get to know you better . If you are interested , you can write me at rollandsmith39@gmail.com or you can give me your email and I'll answer you there as soon as possible . If you're not then no hard feelings , and best of luck ...I hope to hear from you soon

Fake profile used:

smith / smithsanchez0926
56, Amman, Jordan
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 32‑37, in United States.
I am a very caring and generous person, I like to make other people happy , there is nothing more fulfilling than bringing laughter or smile to someones face . I have been told that I have a great sense of humor , I was raise with strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to woman , I still maintain the value wherever I go. But you will have to judge that for yourself, I would describe myself as being rather quiet almost shy

Picture used - stolen image of Eugene P. The picture is stolen from the real owner LinkedIn profile:

smith.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rollandsmith39@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Email:

How are you doing today? Thanks so much for your response on the site. I love the simplicity of your profile and would like to know more about you. I am fairly new to this whole dating scene and looking for a serious and long term relationship..Hope you had a nice week days???...

My Name is SMITH,American/Irish....I came to the States while i was 30yrs,I am Sixty five(56) years old with Blue eyes,widowed and I was born and raised in Ireland but right now living in TEXAS. I lost my wife 4years ago due*********** to lung cancer and now intending to move on with my life with that lovely,honest,faithful woman with so much love to give because I am tired of public settings with dishonest,unfaithful women. I am not looking for someone to replace my wife but someone to be herself,know what she wants out of life and someone willing to forget the past and intending to move on for a better future.. My late wife left an unforgettable memory for me and that is my lovely son who is just 17years old of age.I feel so blessed to have a lovely son. He has been my source of inspiration for me after the death of my wife by giving me so much hope,courage to live for a better tomorrow. I was introduced to the dating site just few days Ago through a friend of mine who got married on there and hope I can find my dreams come true too. I am willing to try a long distance relationship because distance is only a better way to get to know more about each other,brings the heart closer to each other before chemistry.

I am now willing to enjoy life,spend,share time together with that lovely woman that could make things right between us.. Being a single parent has been a challenge for me.. Having a very strong faith really helps to get one thru the hard times and I thank God for everything..God is a big part of my life.I don’t know what I would do without him.He is my rock".....

Occupation:I am into (Construction Engineering)..... I am a happy man with so much love to give but take honesty has the first step in doing anything and also friends first,we could take it from there and see what develops. I am a good Catholic christian with a sincere,caring,loving heart and hope of a better tomorrow cuz when there is life our hope should always be high and we should never give up until we finally make our dreams come true and this is the reason why I am taking this chance because we aren't meant to be alone forever. I am a very honest,caring,family oriented,Independent,loving,romantic man with a nice sincere heart of taking care of my own woman,family,home,respect her and giving her all the love she deserves because I want a woman that I can't live without and same in return.

I am a very optimistic man and love to meet new people with my smile,I am very easygoing,non smoker and non drinker. I have a great sense of humor,love to laugh,tease jokes,cuddle,swimming,camping.. I would love to know more about you. I hope we can become close friends and perhaps even more. All good things,great relationships take time to develop.. I will be waiting to hear from you......
with care ,,,,,,smith
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.