Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bochkareva.mariia@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bochkareva.mariia@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:47 pm

Out of the blue:

Good morning friend, You read my letter? I'm glad that you are interested in me. I have to start my message by saying the reason why i wrote you. You are very interesting for me as a man. I think that you are looking for soulmate for new relationships and create a family. I'm right? If you are not interested in looking for a woman or you are only interested my naked pictures, please don't answer to my letter. I can understand. I wanna to find my soul mate. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. My name is Mariia, i am 34. How old are you? In the profile i saw that you live in United States? I live in Russian Federation, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem. I hope you like my photo. By the way, i'll also waiting for your pictures. It is quite interesting and important for me. They needed to see a partner in order to begin the correspondence. If you're interested, then we can continue our correspondence more detail in the next letter. Yours faithfully Mariia!

Picture received with the email:

mariia.PNG

Return-Path: <hamletimbers@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (84.0.89.161 with login)
by smtp604.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp with SMTP;
To: <asas32ap@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello there.
Reply-To: Mariyka Mariisha < bochkareva.mariia@yandex.com>
Return-Path: hamletimbers@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Mariyka Mariisha <hamletimbers@yahoo.co.jp>

Originating IP: 84.0.89.161
Originating ISP: Magyar Telekom Nyrt.
City: Mohács
Country of Origin: Hungary
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bochkareva.mariia@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Email:

I am glad that you have written to me, and we can continue dialogue.
I think, it is necessary to try ours of dialogue. If our dialogue is not possible - we lose nothing.
I do not want to hurry up and run forward. Give at first it is recognised each other.
I think, the best way to begin dialogue is to tell about itself.
I was born and there live a small city, with the population approximately 190000 persons.
The town where I live RYBINSK. As I told that that to me 34 years, in my opinion, it is good age for creation to a family.
I have not met till now the man the city and the big country Russia,
sometimes I seem to me that such beautiful that with me at all do not want gets acquainted.
I consider that that the man should be more senior the girl and age not when there were no for me problems.
I have no children because I never was married. Earlier I lived with the boy friend, but we have left.
Now I live one. I work as the children's doctor. As whom do you work?
If it is interesting to you to learn to me on closer you can ask me in the following letter.
Now I want that you knew about me.
I dream of traditional family happiness. I think, the love and a family is the main thing in life of any person.
I will be glad to receive from you new photos. I wait continuation of dialogue Mariia

Pictures received with the email:

mariia.PNG

mariia1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:21 am

Email:

Interesting that you do today? At you what plans for the weekend?
Tomorrow I work in a night shift, today I will lay down on earlier as tomorrow it will be necessary to work 24 hours.
I want to ask you if you have not received from me the letter please write to me, probably my letter not cunningly
I write everyone sometimes on some letter, last two yours I have received the letter in a folder of garbage Spam.
If it is interesting to you what to learn more about me and there is what that questions, write me them at numbers I will answer.
Questions which we set each other will help to learn us each other better. You agree with me????
Please do not forget to answer my questions.
Today there was a day of the basis of our hospital. The hospital has been based on November, 26th, 1945. Today it was executed 71 year.
(I really did not remember this date). We had dinner - a banquet.
To all girls - to the personnel have presented a bouquet! It was the beautiful bouquet.
On a banquet I have drunk a champagne glass. I do not drink some alcohol, but one glass which I have drunk.
We spoke very much and vigorously and laughed. Then we have eaten a pie and sweets. Today my work has ended earlier.
All employees have gone home very joyful. I took the bouquet and also have gone home. Then I have decided to have walk.
After walk I have gone to Internet cafe. Thus I wanted to check up letters. There can be you, have written to me!?!
I hope that you understand mine the letter without problems,
I understand that you write to me I as I want to tell that that I write itself I do not use the translator.
It is very interesting to me to learn about you, please I send the photo speak more about myself.
I hope you that man of whom I want to learn, how told that that my heart free I not when was not married and I have no children.
Tomorrow I work in a night shift I cannot write tomorrow.
I send in the letter three photos, 2 photos from theatre on representation "Dracula" and another from work which have made today.
Now I will come into shop I will buy products, I do not know that for a supper we will prepare the sister,
I will necessarily write to the following the letter.
I wait for yours the letter yours Mariia

maria.PNG

maria1.PNG

maria2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:09 am

Email:

xxx, I am glad to read your mail again! I hope I have not had time to forget it again Mariia:)
I think it is interesting that I was doing weekend, on Saturday after work, we have prepared
a sister of chicken in cheese sauce in the oven with potatoes was very tasty.
Yesterday I worked the night shift on duty this happens 2 times a month.
Our acquaintance proceeds and develops. I think that it will be interesting to you to learn more about me.
My height is 171 cm and my weight is 57 kg. I am thin. I like sports.
Two times week I try to visit pool. I like to look at skiing games, tennis, hockey.
I very much like to go for a drive on mountain skiing. It is pleasant to you of a ski?
For the first time I have swept on mountain skiing, 5 years ago. At me not at once it has turned out,
I fell much, and even have broken a hand. However, I have achieved the and now well I go for a drive on mountain skiing.
In your country there is a snow in the winter? In my city RYBINSK, is not present while snow it falls and thaws,
remains in places snow, well in December already promised more snow.Temperature in my city - 7 degrees C.
xxx, I think that interesting from where at me yours email the address?
I have received the letter searches of love I have come and have seen there a profile, any more I do not remember
a site on which it was. Well I hope it not important now.

I hope you understand my purposes of acquaintance to you.
I search for the man! I want to meet the beloved! I want to meet second half!
Yet it is a lot of about itself:
I like to listen to music and to look films. xxx what you music is pleasant? I like pleasant and gentle music.
Besides, I like to look sensitive films and as ridiculous as a comedy, adventures.
I have some friends. And I spend the most part of the free time with them.
We go to the cinema, on the nature, we gather in cafe.
xxx you have friends to which you trust and to spend time together???
Please send me more of your photos, the photo allows me to know about your life.
I will wait for your letter. Your new girlfriend Mariia

maria.PNG

maria1.PNG

maria2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.