Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marculley@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marculley@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Pretends to be gay, abusing stolen pictures from bride.ru, real owner name is Olga.

Contacts on 4pp l:

hello my dear ,
my name is marculley khrealcheal ..and i am here in search of a good lady that knows what is true love..now i am writing's u this so that u will know i m very serious about it..i have dated many girls when its time to get married ..they broke my heart ..now i have giving up to be lonely for the rest of my life but some one introduced this tagged to me that i will find some one who really cares cuz he also find his so mate here.. i found u and really want u pls,now i don't care if u are other than me or not or u are from another country or not..all i want is true love and if u are ready to marry me ..pls i am ready..if u agree and we get to know each other well then we are clear to get married but pls if u know u are not interested in me or true love or marriage pls drop this message but if u know u are in for me then write me back..and this is my yahoo id ..so that we can talk there very well too ..pls i need ur reply fast so that i will know u are interested but if not pls i will have to talk to another person cuz u are the only one i am writing this to..just to know if u are interested ok ..love u

(marculley@yahoo.com)

thanks ..

now that you have intrest in me i we like to have your mobile number and home address ok

dear but promise me that this is not a scam ..
honey i we have to inform my private adviser about this issue , when next time you come online i we let you know more about me ok
but right now make sure you send me your mobile number and home address
bye lovely angel.

it just for my protection not for you ok
dear i have think about it before i make a request about it to you ,....now that you have agree to date me .

Profile elements:
khreacheal
I am a:Woman
Birthday:23.05.1980
Looking for:Woman, Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
I am a lady of my words...

Email:

Am not ok dear,
i did not see you in my country what happen ?
dear forget about that ok , let talk about how i we be in your country please i want to see you ok.
dear i need your fast respond plesae
bye

Header:

Received: from [197.255.166.120]
Subject: Re: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.255.166.120
Originating ISP: Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marculley@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Avatar for the email adress marculley@yahoo.com: Image

Other online profiles:

On Facebook, Marculley Kreacheal,
Worked at S.P.G Sales Promotion Girl,
Studied at Western Kentucky University,
Lives in Puerto Bogotá, Tolima, Colombia, From Bogotá, Colombia.
Seems to be active on foursquare.
Own message on "her" wall:
my nigga…you keep provin me right from way back when…always a believer and supporter of what you've become…DC will always love you bro

On BlackPlanet, no picture
marculley
Sex: Male
Zodiac: Libra
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.