Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kenwilliam68@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kenwilliam68@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:05 am

On net log,

Hello ,How are you doing and your day going,well it nice to visit your page on here.your picture really look good and would mind to know much more about this beauty if you dont mind...kindly reply and will be waiting to hear from you..Take care.
Ken

Hello sunshine

I must confess,you are just too beautiful,I hope you are doing real good today,I am very happy to meet you,I
wish to know you more,I am Kennedy William,I am filled with a very strong sense of humor,I am a christian.i
love my twin daughter so much ..I am just too realistic when I talk that is just me,I am from united state but
am presently working for the ASD enginering company as a private contractor here in Liverpool England and i live in Liverpool presisly
...I have a twin daughter her name is Lizzy and Kizzy , they are 11 years old,i am the only child of my parent who i lost years now i can say i am an orphan, so i guess you can see the reason why i love my daughters so much, and i don't have time to play with them and its so painful for me because they are in the burden school...

I am an engineer i work as a Pipe line welding ad fabricator,Am 46 years old,I love golfing,yachting,swimming and playing soccer,I once played for a club back home in Liverpool,I stopped soccer because of my injury and wish to be young again to do that soonest.And i love to go to the park with kids.....my dear i was in pains for so long now because i lost my wife ...my dear it has been so hard for me to raise my daughter alone without a mother or even a trusted friend because i do not keep friends but the only friend i have not live in mexico.I like a very God-fearing,faithful,generous and loyal woman,because,I love being very faithful and loyal to my woman,I always love carrying her along in all my endeavors and wish she is supportive to me in all I do,the bedrock of true love is trust and building it in God,for with God all things are possible,I want to be opened to my woman without keeping any secrets from her..

Lastly,,It will be nice if we can sit and chat properly,I hope to hear more from you with much regards soonest,
Where you live?
are you single?
do you have kids?
what are your hobbies?

I will be waiting for your reply soon as possible .but make sure you are fine ..

Ken.

kenwilliam68@yahoo.com

Profile elements:
kenwilliam68 aka Kennedy william
male - 46 years
Active since since 11 September 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Ken William <kenwilliam68@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am

Email:

Thanks for your care and remember i am here.i want you to be honest with me ,i want to know if you would like to start a relationship with me here because i would like to have you for the rest of my life,the distance is not a Barrie because i believe that one day we will see and hold each other very close ,i want you to be the mother of my daughters because they have miss the absence of a mother ,i know you will take care of them when we are together and that is why i ask for your hand in a relationship.please dont let me down because from the very first day we meet i have been honest with you because i know there is some thing nice between us and that is what i want us to do right now.i want to be with you for real and promise never to hurt you.stay well my dear

Header:

Received: from [196.46.245.50]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:44:02 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 196.46.245.50
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kenwilliam68@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:08 am

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Ken William aka ken.william.796
Active since September 12 2012.

Image - - same image is used as avatar on Yahoo.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:05 pm

On net log,

Hi are you doing and your day going,well it nice to visit your page on here.your picture really look good and would mind to know much more about this beauty if you dont mind.kindly reply and will be waiting to hear from you..Take care. Ken

Hello sunshine

I must confess,you are just too beautiful,I hope you are doing real good today,I am very happy to meet you,I
wish to know you more,I am Kennedy William,I am filled with a very strong sense of humor,I am a christian.ilove my twin daughter so much ..I am just too realistic when I talk that is just me,I am from united state but am presently working for the ASD engineering company as a private contractor here in Liverpool England and i live in Liverpool prissily ...I have a twin daughter her name is Lizzy and Kizzy , they are 11 years old,i am the only child of my parent who i lost years now i can say i am an orphan, so i guess you can see the reason why i love my daughters so much, and i don't have time to play with them and its so painful for me because they are in the burden school...,Am 46 years old,I love golfing,yachting,swimming and playing soccer,

Lastly,,It will be nice if we can sit and chat properly,I hope to hear more from you with much regards soonest,
Where you live?
are you single?
do you have kids?
what are your hobbies?

I will be waiting for your reply soon as possible .but make sure you are fine ..

Ken...

Why are you here:
It so cool to know all about your kind of person and i am very impressed to know all this,well i would like to know how long you have been here and all about the kind of person you have meet here?have you date any man on this site before now ......
I am a Normal Man, hate lies and backbiting, i treat people the way i want to be treated, I love to be a helping hand
to people who needs help and support, four years alone has thought me a lot about life and Love being with someone and
Loneliness, I am a Prayerful Man and i Love the Lord, i enjoy the company of my friends and family, and i love my
little twin daughter so much, they means a lot to me and i really enjoy his presence in my life, and i just hope
coming on this internet site will direct me to finding someone i can share the rest of my life with..
I am a Man that loves truth, honesty and Godliness, i believe in Love and affection, and i believe that for every
single Man or woman there is an Opposite Match and that means that no matter how Long you must have searched there is
someone for you, I will love to meet a woman who has a big heart of Love and affection, a woman who loves and want to
be cuddled under a blanket when the snows are falling a woman who always want to feel that warmth from her Man, wow
that's really want i want a relationship that is so lively and filled with so much love and affection, i believe that
I am gonna meet that woman and i pray God Grant me long life to spend with the woman of my dream.Hope to read about
you..tell me about what you like and what you hate doing...

Thanks for your words,just that i am that man that really want the best in all i am doing,i have been living my life been honest and single i have been single i really miss that woman i can call my wife,ever since i lost my wife it show me how important a woman is ..i have been the only one talking care of my twin daughter before the age of 11 that i send them to the burden school because of my work i dont have much time to spend at home.i do travel mostly for contract but what i am looking for is that woman that i can settle down my life with and stay in one place if possible we do business or any other thing....i work from Monday to Saturday because i am a private contractor...but i dont stress my self much in the office because i work few hours there in the office...when i wake up in the morning i do all the cleaning since i am at home alone for now.and when i am hungry i do little cooking,some time i like cooking rice or make tea..when i am cold i get coffe and watch my movie at home..i dont have time for club i only go out to the beach when my daughters are around..stay well my dear till i read from you.

Hello my dear..How are you doing and your day.hope you enjoyed it.well am writing you this to let you know that i have read all about you and i really feel sorry for you inspite that i am single and you are single still give me the courage of letting you know that there is a reason for you to love and been loved.I want you to understand that if you dont give out that chance to be love and been loved there is no way you can find that can you are looking for .Forgetting about the past will help you to make a wise decision and look forward for the future.The past is already gone and the future will be bright when you give all it take to it...i know you must have been hurt looking the one you love due to some reason of lost..for the past and think wise of the future..think of having the best man for your self and how you can be happy again.God created you and you have a man that is suppose to be with you .He know the reason why it happen...their is a man for you...i would be glad to read from you soon stay well and be bless....

Thanks for your words,just that i am that man that really want the best in all i am doing,i have been living my life been honest and single i have been single i really miss that woman i can call my wife,ever since i lost my wife it show me how important a woman is ..i have been the only one talking care of my twin daughter before the age of 11 that i send them to the burden school because of my work i dont have much time to spend at home.i do travel mostly for contract but what i am looking for is that woman that i can settle down my life with and stay in one place if possible we do business or any other thing....i work from Monday to Saturday because i am a private contractor...but i dont stress my self much in the office because i work few hours there in the office...when i wake up in the morning i do all the cleaning since i am at home alone for now.and when i am hungry i do little cooking,some time i like cooking rice or make tea..when i am cold i get coffe and watch my movie at home..i dont have time for club i only go out to the beach when my daughters are around..stay well my dear till i read from you.

I know you have pass through alot in this lonly world been single ,but for us to find and enjoy a relationship we have to know that honesty is the policy and it is very important in life,honesty bring in trust and it give the out the best in a relationship because with out honesty there will be not trust and true in all...i have been living my life been trying to be honest because i cant say i am 100 percent honest but at least 99 percent ..i live my life to make other know the reason why they have to live also..i love to give out the best courage to all that is in sorry because God know the reason why any thing that happen to happen..I would like to let you know to search your heart first before you reply this mail if you are trully honest to your self and others...take care .

Hay dear,
it good to read from you again,well it so good to know that you are honest and io assure you that it will lead you to the best place in life and even in a relationship but when you give out that chance to be love...when you dont give out that chance to love you wont be love also..i want you to know that you have to shear your heart with some one that can handel it careful..i know for now we are just meeting but i let you know that knowing you has make me feel more happy than before..can you send me more picture of you me ...take care ..
kenwilliam68@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

kenwilliam0011
male - 46 years, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Active since 18 December 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Britchick » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Still at it with same MO in January 2015. Received this:
I am so glad to know all that about you,i want you to know that i am a Normal Man, hate lies and backbiting, i treat people the way i want to be treated, I love to be a helping hand to people who needs help and support, four years alone has thought me a lot about life and Love being with someone and Loneliness, I am a Prayerful Man and i Love the Lord, i enjoy the company of my friends and family, and i love my little kids so much, they means a lot to me and i really enjoy his presence in my life, and i just hope coming on this internet site will direct me to finding someone i can share the rest of my life with..

I am a Man that loves truth, honesty and Godliness, i believe in Love and affection, and i believe that for every single Man or woman there is an Opposite Match and that means that no matter how Long you must have searched there is someone for you, I will love to meet a woman who has a big heart of Love and affection, a woman who loves and want to be cuddled under a blanket when the snows are falling a woman who always want to feel that warmth from her Man, wow that's really want i want a relationship that is so lively and filled with so much love and affection, i believe that I am gonna meet that woman and i pray God Grant me long life to spend with the woman of my dream.Hope to read about you..tell me about what you like and what you hate doing...
Britchick
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Britchick, if you are a victim of this scammer, please read and follow this advice:

What to do if you are a victim of a scam

Can you post additional details here, as well? or forward all emails and below information to a staff member.

His email address(es) used?
Where did you meet him, and his profile link there?
His phone numbers used? By scammer and all others involved.
His chat user names?
Any emails, especially money requests, Include all attachments. All documents, pictures, etc.?
His Complete bank account details or where to send the money. Western union details?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.