Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of John Daniel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 am

Davis jones <davis_jns@yahoo.com, Model john daniel pic

Tagged Site
Davis J

About DAVIS JONES

I would like to meet an open-minded, comfortable, self-confident, affectionate, and touchy feely woman
who is sick and tired of all the drama , lies, and childish games .
I want a woman who's honest, friendly, giving, tender, genuine, caring, generous, funny, sincere,
non-materialistic, and has intense spontaneity on the first date! I want a good-hearted,
emotionally available woman, yet very spirited, strong-willed, sensual, sexual, warm- hearted, and believes
that affection (hug, kiss, cuddle, snuggle, PDA, holding hands) is absolutely the most erotic experience between
a man and a woman before intimacy. I want a woman to take a chance to earn my heart very quickly.
I'm a kind-hearted 45 year old Widowed male from Greece.
I'm 6'2", 165lbs, short dark brown hair, hazel eyes, nice teeth, college educated, very clean with NO drugs,
diseases, and STDs. I have all the papers to prove.
I have a secure, stable, and professional career and been with the same position at the same company for o

Music: Rock, R&B,Country music, Jazz
Movies: Action,Romance
TV: Oprah,Entertainment TV
Books: James Hardly Chase
Sports: Golf,Basket ball
Interests: Reading Mag,bowling and watching TV
Dreams: Hope to start a family once again and live happily ever after.
Best Features: My butt

Photos
Introductory letter
Date:Nov 29, 2008
Subject:Hello

Hello, how are you doing? How is work and life treating you over there,just stopping by to say hi,
i will like to know more about you if you don''t mind....Am Davis by name, hope to hear from you soon
and till then have a blessed day....
Cheers
Davis

Davis J:
Hello how are you doig? Have just sent you an invitation from my msn....Pls check it and accept my request and
left go further from there ok..Hope to chat with you soon and till then have a blessed day...
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

So it begins

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 am

Joined TAGG as a GF request when relocating to keep up contact ...............friend requests came flooding in

Being naive to the ways of the internet, internet romance was the furtherest from my mind

I have had penpals afterall when i was younger and rather enjoyed the sharing of cultural differences..................so why not....................why not respond and makes NEW acquaintances, after all am a single person, family have all grown, and to talk to others from afar would be interesting :),
which would also explain why they wrote in such an odd way, miss spelt, poor gramma and odd names

I am sensible, smart, understanding, compassionate, well meaning, not interested in overseas romance, independent and safe

thus the friendship started

right experience...naive, right age....older, right station in life......financial/ working, right emotions.......available, trusting, wanting/ needing
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Thanks for coming into my life...

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 am

Chatting on TAGG for a while sending pm's
then we move from there to yahoo.......The emails:

Do not know anything about Google or Tracing Headers at this point

He is in America

Sent: Thursday, 18 December 2008 11:55:00 PM
To:
Thanks for coming into my life...
Header
X-Originating-IP: [83.138.136.92]

Traced Eamil
P address: 83.138.136.92
IP address country: United Kingdom
ISP of this IP: Rackspace.com
Organization: Hunter Bevan Ltd IP Space

WHEN WE FIRST MET ONLINE I NEW THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU THAT MADE ME FEEL FUNNY INSIDE I WOULD LOOK AT YOUR PICTURES AND SMILE BECAUSE YOUR SO CUTE BUT ALL WE WILL BE IS LONG DISTANCE LOVERS. ONE DAY WHO KNOW WE MAY MEET AND I WOULD HOLD YOU IN MY ARM AND NEVER LET U GO KISS YOU ALL NIGHT LONG.

WITH THE WORDS YOU SPEAK YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY THAT I WANT TO CRY BUT I DON’T BECAUSE I WANT TO BE STRONG FOR YOU. MY LONG DISTANCE LOVER. I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT ME I WOUNDER BUT I KNOW YOU ARE. WHEN WE SPOKE IT WAS LIKE WE NEW EACH OTHER FOR A LIFE TIME AND MORE.

WHEN I LOOK AT THE STARS ARE YOU LOOKING AT THEM TOO THINKING ABOUT ME BECAUSE I’M THINKING ABOUT YOU. YOU’RE MY LONG DISTANCE LOVER AND I NEVER STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU. I HAVE THIS ROMANTIC AND SEXUAL DESIRE AND LONGING FOR YOU. YOU’RE THE AIR I BREATH THE SUN I SEE THE RAIN I HEAR OUT SIDE MY WINDOW, YOU’RE THE BIRDS SWEET SINGING IN THE MORNING YOU’RE THE CRICKET AT NIGHT LOOKING FOR LOVE.

BEST OF ALL YOU’RE MY LONG DISTANCE LOVER AND I WILL NEVER STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU MY SWEET LOVE………
Cheers Davis

To:
Subject: My heart is beeping for you
Date: Fri, 19 Dec

If I could have just one wish
I would wish to wake up every day
To the sound of your breath on my neck
The wormth of your lips on my cheek
The touch of your fingers on my skin
And the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
With anyone other than you.
I want you to know that you are always on my mind dear..

I look at you
and I see the future

I kiss your lips
and I feel the passion

I smell youe skin
and I breath in comfort

I touch your face
and I sence the security

I hear your voice
and I know I am forever happy

I want to use this opportunity to tell you how i feel about you whenever i think of you and look into your pics but am sacred cos i dont wanna get hurt and more so i dont know your mind...I wish you could be inlove with me the way am feeling for you...I want us to be happy together cos thats my heart desire

Header
X-Originating-IP: [41.219.233.202]

IP address: 41.219.233.202
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Abuja Capital Territory
IP address city: Abuja
ISP of this IP: Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers

Date: Fri, 19 Dec
baby i believe there is something in your heart that you will wish to share
Header
X-Originating-IP: [41.219.233.202]

IP address: 41.219.233.202
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Abuja Capital Territory
IP address city: Abuja
ISP of this IP: Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers

Notice the change in writing styles and CAPS, IP address
If only i knew about Tracing Headers & IP's
If only i knew about Google........google the script many lead to ......
Love Poems and Rhythm of Love
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Re: Davis jones <davis_jns@yahoo.com, Model john daniel pic

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:09 am

by duckhunter
Hi Bluefox. I'm so sorry you were scammed. All of us who have encountered these messed up excuses for humans wish we had known then what we know now.

Good people don't see it coming. Instead we, as caring compassionate and decent folk expect to find our own good traits in others. That is how they are able to fool us. It has nothing to do with our intelligence. Their victims almost always live from the heart, and that is what they have learned to manipulate.

There is one thing that might help you to see your way through this a little more easily, and I hope it helps. The ONLY people who get caught by scammers are beautiful, kind, loving and helping people. Had you not been among the best of the best -- the type of person that keeps the world spinning as it should -- I doubt it would have happened to you.

So ... now your choice is whether to allow them to take your goodness and replace it with fear and bitterness so that you will be more like them ... or whether to show them that good will always win over bad ... and that you won't give them that much power.

-----------------------

Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it. Helen Keller
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:23 pm

abusing stolen pictures of John Daniel (modelmayhem.com). Deleted his account from Modelmayhem in 2011 but it hasn't stopped the scammers from using his stolen pictures further...

On net log,

Hi, i am Jacob Emmanuel by name, your profile looks so soft...can i please know you? i await your responses soon.Cheers

i find you interesting and i would love to know you better..please i would like to ask you some questions....do you have a boyfriend? what do you do for a living? do you have kids? what makes you happy? my email address is emma.jacob_007@yahoo.com

Profile elements:
emmajacob219
Emma Jacob
male, 53 years, New York City, United States
532 visitors since 5 May 2012.

The email adress has scam hits.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

emma.jacob_007@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Other active profile:

On freematchusa.com, same picture
Hello, i am Emma by name...your profile looks interesting to me and you look so soft..can i know you? my email address is emma.jacob_007@yahoo.com i await your responses....Cheers

NickName: Emma
Sex: Male
Looking For: Female
City: new york
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fake site with same stolen pictures

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Someone using few other stolen pictures of this male model use also one fake site, still active: http:/ /jjohnsonps.yolasite.com/contact-us.php - JAMES JOHNSON PRECIOUS STONES - Retailers of Diamond and 22kt Gold Jewellery.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

emma.jacob_007@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Email:

A little about me i am a vet doctor self employed, i am in London for a 2 weeks seminar...i just came into London some few days back...i have a 5 years old son...i lost my wife and parents years back...i don't want to talk about that for now...feel very free to ask me what you wish to know i am a very free and open minded person..do you like poems? tell me more about you please....till i read again from you...Cheers

Header:

Received: from [41.203.64.132]
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.203.64.132
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bjerryjan@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:43 pm

The scammer use stolen images of John Daniel (Focus Hawaii model).

The victim met the scammer on one armenian datig site - ArmeniaMatch.com. He use the name Samuel Jerryson or Samuel Jerryson Babikian. He use the phone number 6613740173. (with +1 in a front could be one magicJack number...). He pretends to be a goldsmith, living in UK. For one month, the scammer played nice. After that, he asked the victim to invest in gold. Emails addresses used with the victim are: bjerryjan@yahoo.com and s_babikian@aol.com. Looking after his IP from various emails, the victim found out one in Accra, Ghana. $75K loss (gold and VAT) + wiring fees - bank transfers. After realised that entire story is a scam, the victim reported it as a fraud - FaceBook and ic3 - , but the money are lost. First wire was to C E Gordon at Lloyds bank; 2nd wire was to E W Ewatore at Lloyds bank.

Active on dateyourarmenian as:
jerryson
Looking for: Woman
Pictures loaded: 1 picture
Albums loaded: No Pictures
Videos loaded: No Videos
About myself:
i like to spend a lot of personal time with my woman. i am very athletic and strong and healthy.I am an enlighten person with great values. I seek no harm to anyone, but these colors don't run. I protect who I am devoted to and I assure her that she need not fear. If you seek happiness seek me..I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..

Email address used: bjerryjan@yahoo.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bjerryjan@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:44 pm

On BlackPlanet,
jerryson52
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Scorpio

The name Samuel Jerryson Babikian is used on Facebook with the same gallery:

Samuel Babikian aka samuel.babikian.5
Manager at Self Employed and Loving It!
Studied at University of North Carolina School of the Arts
Lives in Bakersfield, California
From Gyumri
Joined Facebook April 3, 2011

i like to spend a lot of personal time with my woman. i am very athletic and strong and healthy I seek no harm to anyone, but these colors don't run. I protect who I am devoted to and I assure her that she need not fear. If you seek happiness seek me..I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..

On Linkedin,
samuel babikian
jewelry making
Bakersfield, California Area
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.