Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of John Daniel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

peterkazlauskas@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2757]

What name did the scammer use?: Peter Kazlauskas
Scammer's email address if you have it: peterkazlauskas@hotmail.com
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +2347033054334
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I have ask want he really wants from me that I have no money and he only wants me to love him that he and his daughter (Kimberly)love me very much. He needs someone to be a mother to his daughter. First he tole me her mother died at childbirth, when I ask him king long she had been deceased, he tole me 7 or 8 years that she was killed in his car. That someone had tried to kill him and she didn't know and they had killed her. He said he came to the US after that and had lived in Pennsylvania for 3 years and 2 years in North Carolina before going back to Germany to sell his late father's estate and then won a contract on a job in Africa, he says he is self employed as a contract engineer.

Stolen pictures used:

peter1.jpg
peter1.jpg (27.05 KiB) Viewed 2577 times

peter.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: peterkazlauskas@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:54 am

To:
Sent: Tue, Jul 29, 2014
Subject: RE: LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

Hello the full moon of my life, How re you doing over there am hoping all is going on fine and smoothly with you cause am so sorry to have been so late to the responses of your message cause am so much busy secondly am busy to keep my little angel secured for her to be safe cause i have encounter been killed at the gun point with my daughter while am making processing on selling my late daddy estate in GERMANY but i really thank God for what has happen that i have been saved by the security of my country at BERLIN cause my car which i drove has a bullet proof glasses and am so much happy to stay alive with my daughter cos you re the dream of my life and you re whom i have all my hope to spend the rest of my endless life with you and make you feel real good and i will be there for you as a best couple to live with happiness and with joy ... it will be my happiness to take you out to places soon when am back to the states....... And to God be the glory am making the processing of my debate and i have won, am among the seven people that will be send out to do the contract with the big capital cos of the benefits of the business law and am hoping the best to happen cos we have been told to chose the stage we can handle better with the benefits of the business law and am wondering worth to be done may be like dealing with the five millions dollars or seven millions dollars am hoping the best happen cos i think of you and am hoping when the time get closed so soon when i will have my fingers touching your face and kissing your lips and give you a lovely warm hugs cos you re such an angel of love cos am always get disturbed by Kimberly after i have show her your picture to see how good you looking and we re going to have a new life been spend with you cause she can not even wait to stay with you and live around you am here thinking about you am looking forward to read back from you so soon ....
I LOVE YOU MORE
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:56 am

To: >
Sent: Mon, Aug 4, 2014
Subject: RE: Good morning

Hello honey how re you doing , am hoping you also have a great day so far cause you have been the topic i go through every day while am here with my daughter and we even talk about you since my daughter have gain her shocked cause her head was hurt when am in this bad accident but to God be the glory am save and my dream still remain the same for you and with my love will never ends for you all i want is to love you more and more and to be comfortable together and always stay happily together for the rest of my life with you cause i know you will have the best training for her and let her feel the real mother caring and for us to be in lovely places to make some fun going too cinema going for bowling game and many more cause you re a big thoughts on my mind ................ My sunshine i wanted to let you know that the contract have been signed and i have to leave to the part of the country i have been posted too .... cause the development of the project is on concern of Africa countries where to start the project but i have to leave the country by Wednesday to the country i will get posted too and am thinking to booked the flight for KIMBERLY so that you can have her picked up at the airport cause i will spend 7 weeks on this contracts on let say 5 weeks, am using the new model technologies of contractors tools and for me to get this done so fast and belong to my sweet heart and to have a new life begin with happiness cos all i want is you and with you and i know life will be good with you and live a luxury life together ...... kindly give me your mobile number the one you gave to me last time was not going through and am so much disturbed but you have to mail me so that we can discuss on this issued about my little angel KIMBERLY cause the love i have for you has never been like this to me and i know you re a God sent to have a new life live together cos i love you more ...........
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:57 am

Date: Fri, Aug 15, 2014
Subject: MY NEW PICTURE

micheal.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Email:

Aug 13, 2014, "peter kazlauskas" <peterkazlauskas@hotmail.com> wrote:

Honey believe me before God and human cos i try to have a little time to share with you but the time factor of the moment i spend on my processing during this time i meet you and am trying my my whole best to accomplished to meet you but due with this little time i found that am absent to accomplished to meet you even just for a coffee drink together and for you been asking for a place i lived when am at Ashe ville is not i can not told you then but all my thoughts is that when am coming to visit you that will be me and my daughter and this time is what am trying to find a chance with and the business appointment even at my stalk not to have a chance and i will beg you much deeper in my heart am sorry cos my dream for you is what i can not even hold with my only heart it will be more hold tight when you re beside me when i want to touch you and feel your tongue on my lips ....... Honey and for me to have gone to Germany is not my own made is only how fast the processing has been and how the board of the committee has made there plan and i try my best to meet up with you but all fail cos i know my life has to be retire with you and i think more when i lived with you no one will ever be an intruder cos we re matured enough to control what life we need to live with some one to make us happy cos all the whole wide world can not make us happy when we have a new life been spend together and have lived in Pennsylvania for 3 years before i come to NC and am spending my 2 years now and is not i do not want you to come to my apartment is only the time we have meet and due with the processing of work i am on it then and i promise you that the beautiful life will be spend with you and me and my little daughter cos no one will support us with our new life but we share it together and be best of couples and i think you have to limit how you share you thoughts about our relation (...) cos long distance is nothing but to shown your love cos i know we re made to have been together for a long time but little time we have know each other now is a blessing from God just for us to have a wonderful retired life been spend together and i believe in you that soon we belong together

From peter kazlauskas <peterkazlauskas@hotmail.com>
Date: 08/17/2014
To
Subject HONEY I HOPE YOU DO NOT OVER THINK COS MY LOVE FOR YOU IS FOR REAL

Honey kindly add me on i have a few difficulties to add you but i wish you can reply my message i send to you so that we can keep in touch together cos am here day dreaming about you and looking forward to meet you and am hoping to read back from you soon
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.