Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

koseahmet72@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

koseahmet72@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:09 am

Mingle2:

hello dear I am so happy meeting you here for the first time, I went through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when I saw your profile and I decided to communicate with you. you are looking good, beautiful,angle and responsible.
It is my pleasure to know you better, I like honesty, trust, love, compassion, truth, and respect, I have all these qualities in me to support, respect and care for that woman i cherish most, we can know ourselves better.I hope if you are also interested. you can give me your email so that we can chat and i will write to you and tell you all you need to know about me, i will love to hear from you soon. Ahmet kose

my dear how is your day going on here is very beautiful and cute day,my mail is koseahmet72@yahoo.com you can write to me and we are going communicate and know one another better

ahmetko 58 year old male from San Jose , California - the profile was deactivated

ahmet.jpg
ahmet.jpg (13.45 KiB) Viewed 1199 times

On Skype as koseahmet1958, Ephrata, United States

ahmet1.PNG
ahmet1.PNG (106.94 KiB) Viewed 1199 times

Distance from San Jose to Ephrata - 13 hours driving.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.