Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kate Russell - katebella71@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Kate Russell - katebella71@yahoo.com

Unread postby The Enchantress » Tue May 15, 2012 11:12 am

Claims 29 years old, single, no children, living in Ontario, Canada

IP and location of this scammer = 82.128.11.220 = Jos, Nigeria

I enjoy life very much and believe that everyday is a good day. Being positive is a big part of my Life .. Th glass is always half full. I am ( 5'8 ), Somewhat good-looking ( so I have been told ), Nice Smile, in a great shape and secure both Physically and Emotionally

Thanks for the mail, and how are you doing today and the weather over there... My Name is Kate Russell i am 29years old. what would you like to know about me? Tell me more about yourself......And where do you from Ok i will be looking forward to hear from you.

Kate

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Re: Kate Russell - katebella71@yahoo.com

Unread postby The Enchantress » Thu May 17, 2012 10:46 am

Further mail and stolen images

Hello There.

I will tell you a bit about me...my real name is Kate Russell , i am 30 years of age ,i am the only daughter of my father side.. .I have a sister who got married with American i moved to the UK when i was 4 years of age..my dad is from Italian and my mom is from England..my dad and mom got to meet each other in Italy and i was born there as well..but i moved to the states with my moms first Born when i was 25 years of age..When i have break up with my ex-boyfriend.live there my dad and mom had some disagreement..very early of there relationship so they both had to brake off..so my mom had to go back to England(Nottingham) and she took me along to England too..but i only spent my time and grow up with mom there..she wasn't able to cope with me there.so she had to throw me down to my aunts place in Washington that's were i live for 4years.....since i have been with my aunt..i never did heard from dad or mom again..i was just abandoned there for sometime really do love my aunt cause she was such a lovely aunt to me..but she left me so early..she died 2weeks ago.. i have just had a life on my own now..doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow..and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it.

Right now i am on a programmer in Africa..But Nigeria precisely..this is my first time travel and i don't really know much about this environment but i am so adaptive so i get used to a lot of things so easily and i get to understand how things are been done in the environmental too as well. I am into Fashion designing..Africa clothing and textile design..that's what i am into..i have just started my career on it and its really my dream and i seek a man who will support my dream...i just got to Africa week ago and on planing to get back to the states soon..to complete my dream and career..it has really been a dream come true for me to become a real fashion designer and i have committed all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future of mine.

Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i would really like to get to know a lot about you and learn somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other..
I will await your next reply ...I hope to hear from you soon

Kate

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
The Enchantress
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Yahoo avatar:

Other online profiles:

On Facebook,
Kate Russell
Studied at Luton University
Lives in Nottingham, United Kingdom
From San Lorenzo Di Reggio Calabria, Sicilia, Italy
Using Facebook on a Generic phone.
Active on jazzed.com.
Member since 27 August 2011.
What would i SAY ?First, I enjoy life very much and believe that everyday is a good day. Being positive is a big part of my Life .. Th glass is always half full. I am ( 5'8 ) , Somewhat good-looking ( so I have been told ), Nice Smile , in a great shape and secure both Physically and Emotionally. Most every person that I meet, Tells me that I do not act ... or look my age. Ha, I don't know if that is good or bad ??? I know where I am going and I a lots of goals to accomplish but have not found the right man to join me in my Goals and help me succeed with his Goals. I'd like to develop a friendship first and see where it goes from there.......... as I am very cautious..........but this would have been great only if we were very close to each other. cos i do believe there is more to this LIFE than just sending mails to each other, Meaning that It has to be right both of us, If it is right, You have me 100% . I only BELIEVE in one man at a time and give him all my attention, always. If it is not right , I don't want to take up your time., I won't tell you Stories and the same Courtesy would be greatly appreciated.

On Person,
russel01
State/Region: Washington
City: Seattle
Last login: Jun 5, 2010, 05:07

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Ammarhafez » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:12 pm

Edited by Wayne to remove "I love you" message and phone number!

images.jpg
images.jpg (6.71 KiB) Viewed 10815 times
Ammarhafez
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:36 pm

:o
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Because apparently the word "scam" isn't shown enough on the site so some people think we're a dating site.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.