Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lana Brooke

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

luvmewide@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:12 pm

On OLN:

Here is more detail about me. I will start by telling you my name once again. My name is Sally and I am 30years old. I have no kid. I am a very personable person I am looking for love, not just a companion. If love should fine me then I'm open to it, I'm looking for someone I can call my own and spoil and always run to when I need someone to hold me. I'm looking for somebody who will take a risk and get to know me for the person who I really am. Instead I enjoy touching, kissing, and dancing. Age and race does not matter,

Nickname: luvmewideyahoocom
Location Logan, Ohio, United States
Zodiac Sign Aquarius
Profession: Librarian
Education: Associate

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: luvmewide@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:13 pm

On net log,

sallysteven
female - 33 years, United States
Active since 4 June 2010.

On tringuladating.com,

sallyneedlove : luvmewide@yahoo.com
Country United States Minor Outlying Islands
City logan

Profession wedding planer
Personality Catfish

Actually , I am not in the state at the moment, cuz My Dad died in a car wreck when I was 18 yrs..... my mom got divorced with dad when I was 12 and I never know where she is....... I have a Sister, she is in logan but a drug adict.But before going through the hard time, i met a guy in the state who used to tell me that he care's not knowing that he was a lair, cheater, thief, heart broker. The bastard invited me over to his country in Africa and he stole everything the night we spent together in a hotel. I tought i will be able to find him cos i reported him the police so i waited for weeks unfortunately the police couldnt find him. Now the hotel has held down my passport and ticket cos I owe them the bill.I dont know how to pay that cuz that bastard has stolen all my belongings, I have been stuck here for a weeks now cuz I owe. Besides, I went to the US Embassy with the Hotel Management the first week I got here, they ask me to pay the bill so they can fly me back home,cuz they were blamming me for coming down here in the first place. But Hotel Manager wont let me go without paying for the weeks I spent.. That's why am still stuck here... I am using the Hotel Internet Computer, that's why the bill keeps counting on me....I really would love to get out of here right now....if I could pay the bills... I really dont like to say it out cuz it's a shame to me,..it's just that when someone is in trouble he or she need to shout it out..., I am not telling you this for you to help me..cuz I dont want you to feel like I am trying to get you out of money..cuz i know it's very hard to believe..but if your willing to help me my email address is luvmewide@yahoo.com

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: luvmewide@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:16 pm

On vietsingle,

sally
IP & Posted by: 41.155.12.229 on February 19, 2012 at 11:51am
From City: logan
State/Province: Ohio
Zip: 43138

i am sally single and looking for my better half

Originating IP: 41.155.12.229
Originating ISP: Starcomms
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lana Brooke

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:23 am

Skype Name: akua.serwaa99

E-Mail: Oh i see, and mine is ruth.afia99@yahoo.com
[9:08:50 PM] Akua Serwaa: Can we continue our conversation there Please..?

Using a different photo of Lana:

And a phone number:
ruth.afia99:‎ +233542609984
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

A lady from Kumasi, Ghana was trying to scam me

Unread postby James19910 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:05 am

Her Skype name is truelovenora88 using photo of Lana Brooke.

Lana Broooke.jpg
Scammer usind photo of Lana Brooke

[4:31:35 PM] truelovenora88: Hello! Please add me to your Contact list.
[4:31:36 PM] *** Call from truelovenora88 ***
[4:31:54 PM] truelovenora88: hello
[4:31:59 PM] *** Call ended, duration 00:23 ***
[4:32:14 PM] James: hello
[4:32:26 PM] *** James has shared contact details with truelovenora88. ***
[4:32:46 PM] truelovenora88: how are you?
[4:33:07 PM] James: Just fine. And you?
[4:34:04 PM] truelovenora88: cool
[4:34:22 PM] James19910: Where you from?
[4:35:44 PM] truelovenora88: im from COSTA RICA but now in Kumasi Ghana.
[4:35:47 PM | Edited 4:35:51 PM] truelovenora88: and you?
[4:36:11 PM] James: I'm in California
[4:36:28 PM] James: What do you do in Kumasi, Ghana
[4:37:47 PM] James: What takes you so long to answer me?
[4:38:19 PM] James: Are you thinking how to lie to me? :)
[4:38:26 PM] truelovenora88: no
[4:38:30 PM] truelovenora88: WHY
[4:38:43 PM] truelovenora88: just doing a little thing here
[4:38:52 PM] truelovenora88: why lie?
[4:39:43 PM] James: When a person takes too long to respond or avoiding to answer question I know she's lying
[4:40:49 PM] truelovenora88: really how did you got to know that?
[4:41:18 PM] James: I'm a consultant
[4:41:39 PM] truelovenora88: have you had many friends here?
[4:42:05 PM] James: Yeah, they are all liars
[4:42:28 PM] truelovenora88: oh i see
[4:43:27 PM] James: I know you're not the person on the picture you posted here on Skype.
[4:43:48 PM] truelovenora88: really?
[4:43:50 PM] truelovenora88: why?
[4:44:36 PM] James: Yes, there are no white ladies in Ghana
[4:45:21 PM] James: Don't lie to me, I'm tired of that shit
You're one of the scammers, you better stop this, I can get your IP address and you will get caught. I can report you SKYPE.
[4:51:31 PM] truelovenora88: OK BYE

I bluffed the lady and she said BYE.
James19910
New survivor

vikimartos@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:26 pm

vikimartos Profile: hello
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
my email vikimartos@yahoo.com

About Me
my name is viki martos i am29 year old single student in usa califoina los angeles i want am of my soul mate

l8lswlpp-atk6-0-mhfkbts.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

kelly.rolls91@yahoo.com

Unread postby NewLight » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:34 am

On FMF

hey handsome how u doing and hope all is good with u and life , well i m kelly rolands it nice to see ur profile on here and sure want to know u better if u dont mind , would be good to have u close to me so we can chat and share some thought of each other , if interested pls write me back be good and be sweet

i m fine and doing great , what about hope u doing good and having a blessed day

hey nice to hear from u , well u know every human and it sence of humor , i was just going through photos and gat across
yrs and it was very cute person and the hair u have made me like u more i guess and wanted to say hi and at least be a friend and it lovely to hear from u, hope u having a pleasant week days want to know u much better and understand how u live ur live , are u married do u have kids and what do u do now are u ready to take the text of love in ur life as u believe u an open heart person , just want to know what u have in mind and we get thing to work right always be good and be sweet

hey i m with u always be strong with ur self ok,tell me do u yahoo instant messanger so we can chat and send each others pics ok let get connected

hey dear good to hear from u and sure my email is kelly.rolls91@yahoo.com, and sure u can add me to ur yahoo chat kelly.rolls91 so we cant chat direct i look to have u closer ok

cant wait to talk to u pls keep me posted

kellyxox2 Profile: i m a queen looking for my king

Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Brooklyn, New York, US

I am Seeking a: Man For: Long Term My Education: Some College My Profession:
Do I Drink? Social Do I Smoke? No Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single I Want Children? Yes I Have Children?

About Me
i m a loving caring a nice honest and a Godfearing woman
Attachments
lehetx45-3rxp-0-mubkrqz.jpg
lehetx45-3rxp-0-mubkrqz.jpg (14.83 KiB) Viewed 12576 times
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
NewLight
Young Padawan

Re: kelly.rolls91@yahoo.com

Unread postby NewLight » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:37 am

well i m from florida miami but currently live in west africa ghana based on my social work project that i do will soon be done n be home that why i want to look for someone to settle down with when i m back home . I live with love! I want to share my love with the man i meet . I am a woman with class - a class in my beauty, my mind, my affection - I m beautiful at talking , sing, dance, I'm intelligent and good upbringing. I love the beauty in life, I love my family, my relatives, I love children and my friends, I love to say what they think - I'm always sincere, I always tell the truth in the eyes of whatever it was .... My great dignity is to have a husband who will be very happy to care for me as his wife . I love to look people in the eye - a "mirror our soul." I always help my friends, I am a faithful spirit and my soul is clean. ... Many men think that a site is a huge store of beautiful woman - dolls that will agree to do anything for a beautiful life .... I do not like that! My love is not for sale, I'll never be with a man just because he's rich - no, that's the philosophy of life is not for me! I live once and for me the Glan be in harmony to my soul and my conscience and my heart be pure before him. I want to write a lot about me - but i know as time goes by we learn alot - A smile and a positive, optimistic. Only a serious relationship and marriage - that's my main dream and i hope to find the mr right man some day soon , (OMITTED) u can tell about what ur goal are and what u plan to be in future when u have a the soul mate of ur life , with that i should know u ok , want you to have a good evening now

Return-Path: <kelly.rolls91@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Received: from [41.66.235.189]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 13:49:58 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.66.235.189
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
NewLight
Young Padawan

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lana Brooke

Unread postby NewLight » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:59 am

aww that would have been nice throughly if u care then u can pay my way home to u straight and urgently as u want me to be with u ,because as now i think i m getting bothered with this work now as i say i want to have a good love life , so pls do think of this so we can work something out well for good

Return-Path: <kelly.rolls91@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Received: from [197.251.129.187]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:52:10 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.251.129.187
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
NewLight
Young Padawan

bettymation1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:25 pm

On DMF:

hello,how are you doing?you are a very nice man and i really like your pic and your smile,i will be very glad if we can exchange emails for me to send you more of my pics and tell you more about me if you dont mind,hope to read from you soon

bettymation1@hotma il.com i will be very glad to read from you soon

Profile elements:

okmation1 - no picture
- 36 y/o female
- carlifornia, USA
- English, English, English
- nurse
- Have no children

I am a calm person, but I prefer to be open. I have a lot of place in my heart for my future husband and family. A non-smoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live natural high life). I am a very energetic girl. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy. I am easy-going, and I'm not too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh...I love poetry,books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners.I enjoy movies and music.I love to do everything that is interesting or I am capable of. I like visiting new places and meeting new people. I dream of traveling around the world. I love to dance and sing (I am not a good dancer neither am I a good singer too but I enjoy singing and to my special woman and dance with her), may be I will sing and dance with you together someday. I adore animals and nature.

am looking for someone who is caring and honest
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.