Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

enger.rioniels@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

enger.rioniels@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:59 am

Zorpia:

Hello dear, How are you doing over there? Please kindly send me your email address so that we can chat more better over there.

Alright dear, Here is my email address, ( enger.rioniels@gmail.com ) Please kindly write to me over there and tell me more about your self.

Screen name: Rio / RioNiels
48, Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑85, in Thailand.

Picture used:

rio.jpg

On Skype as rio.niels - location: New York City, United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: enger.rioniels@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Email:

I'm Rio Niels from United State living in New York City, I'm a kind hearten man and humble with a good heart and with the values of human life . I already divorced after my wife slept with my best friend which almost bring down my personality regarding where I'm today and I have one son 17 years old. I need a matured honest woman to be my wife and mother of my only son and I really hope this is going to bring a peaceful and wonderful thought to us as we get to know ourselves, What do you say?. Thanks.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Emails:

I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you because I'm member of the UN. My friends and those close to me never have to question whether the words I say are sincere,If I can't tell where you are coming from and what is that you really want from me and/or for yourself, then it isn't likely to go anywhere further than this, Please don't you have yahoo messenger so that we can sometimes chat over there as well.

I have n't had much time to get out and meet someone new because of the nature of my job so I am giving this service a shot.I'm also online searching for a long term serious relationship and that was the reason i contacted you, As i will end here and i look forward to hear from you Thanks.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Email:

Thanks so much for cheating time and accepting me to know you more, Honestly I really still love to know you more better than this if you don't mind. Please can you send me a copy of your pics and I will do same,What is the nature of your job?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Email:

I'm now trying to express more of my feelings for you, I mean is not love until one heart is ready to love,trust being honest to give and accept without a doubt.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Email:

Honestly i really want to marry you okay, Please accept me as your future husband.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Email:

Please have you fully accept me as your future husband and take me into your heart from today?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:50 am

Email:

My honey, my beautiful love, come to me and make me the happiest man in the world, If you are asking me if I love you so much, my beautiful Angel yes I do. Marry me my queen and come spend eternity with me i love you so much. You are the sweetest person I have ever met all my life. I am honored to have someone like you in my life.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:11 pm

Emails:

I love you so much my love, Honey please I need little help from you right now

Honey, i'm having little problem here with me it has been a shameful act to me ever since i try to keep it to my self hoping i solve it in my own little way all effort i make turn Vail please i need your assistant....Baby, Sorry for involving you in my predicament. Couple of day now i received an email from my son's teacher telling that my son fell sick and he has been hospitalise that the doctor said he has to be operated that he needs eye surgery and the money he is account which i sent for his up keep is not enough and it is urgent. Honey i will be forever grateful to you if you can help me on this i promise to pay back
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:51 am

Emails:

My love you can please help me if you really want to, My son is in boarding school at United Arab Emirate Dubai, please my love I really want you to help me so that my only little son can be alive

My love are you with me, Please I want you to help me send $550usd across to my son for his treatment I will pay you back as soon as possible when I'm back from the high sea.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.