Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesdrury150@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jamesdrury150@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2016 12:35 am

Mingle2 - in the meantime the profile got deleted:

how are you doing today? i am new to this online dating scene and i want to meet someone nice, caring and loving.I want you to know that distance,age,ethnicity and religion in not a barrier in getting what i desire and also the heart is what matters in a relationship. Well i want to find true love and i believe we can make that happen cus you seem like a very loving and caring woman who is honest.
Alone i can stay but together we can chat,
Alone i can smile but together we can laugh,
Alone i can live but together we can celebrate.
this is the magic of friendship.can we be friends?

how are you doing dear. so happy that you wrote me. i am not usually online here. please write me on my mail so we can get to know each other better. this is my mail address jamesdrury150@yahoo.com
expecting to read from you soon dear. do have a good night.

Screen name: jamesdrury
54 year old male from London , England

Picture used:

james.PNG
james.PNG (62.51 KiB) Viewed 791 times

On Skype as:

- james.drury31 -London, United Kingdom
- facebook:jamesdrury150 - United Kingdom
- jamesd709
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.