Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

markfrish22@mail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

markfrish22@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Zorpia:

how are you doing?l m mark and you??

It nice hearing back from you again xxx ...nice meeting you..so tell me for how long have you been on this site??

well l m new to this site and you are 2nd woman am talking to on here...well i realy like your profile and i wat to get to know you more better if you don't mind....do you have any email address so that i can email you over there and know each other more ...i hope to hear from you very soon.....mark

this is my email address markfrish22@mail.com

Screen name: mark / markfrish
54, Nuremberg, Germany
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 18‑99, in Germany.
I am very open and honest. I lead a healthy way of life and teach people how to do it as well. My heart is full of love and affection and I am ready to share it with you. I am a kind, loving, understanding, sexy, trustworthy, faithful, devoted and submissive. I want to find somebody who will make my heart beat faster. I consider myself a kind, generous person and I always aspire to make people surrounding me very happy. I am looking for family-oriented woman with kind and tender heart. I like to be romantic and have special time with my woman

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 157cm 57Kg
Body Type Average

Eye Color Blue
Language english
Currently Living With Kids
Joined 6 days ago.

Picture used:

mark.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: markfrish22@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2016 12:09 am

Email:

It nice hearing back from you again xxx... Am really interested in getting to know you more and see where this goes, well am originally Italian but have been in Los Angeles, California, for 22 years now....Am a widowed i have 2 kids they are mother died in car accident 10years ago am living with my two kids now rick 15 yeas of age and Eucharia 26 yeas of age.i love and cherish them allot..Distance is never a problem to me,beside am ever ready to relocate to my soul mate when i find her someday.. Am the only surviving son of my parents lost my parents years ago in Italy and a family member took me to the state and introduce me into this gold business which am self employed now.. Am into trading that is buying and selling of gold and diamond i have been on this business for 15 years now and do like my business allot.. Well i travel from one country to another to buy them, then return back to sell to clients.. i have been in about 13 countries around the word, i have been in Canada, Australia,japan,etc. but do travel, but when necessary..Am a christian i attend assemblies of God church.....so tell me have you meet someone on this site before?? tell me more about your self.....can you send me your photos ??i hope to hear from you very soon ...markfrish

Return-Path: <markfrish22@mail.com>
Received: from [41.66.199.23]

Originating IP: 41.66.199.23
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Picture received with the email:

mark.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.