Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bezmaternykhiirina@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bezmaternykhiirina@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 18, 2016 4:47 pm

The receiver got this email without any previous contact online - once used with ha scammer, an email address will be targeted again and again by more scam messages...

From: bezmaternykhiirina@gmail.com <bezmaternykhiirina@gmail.com>
Date: 2016-05-16
Subject: Monday, May 16, 2016
To:

I wonder how old are you? I am 32 years old. The age has no value.
My name is Irina, I live in Russia. What country do you live in??
My height is 169 cm and my weight is 52 kg.
My hair color is Brown.
Eye color green.
I send you my photo. You can see my appearance. Photos need to see a partner in order to change the correspondence.
I hope you like my picture. By the way, I will also wait for your photos. It is quite important and interesting to me.
I am not married and have no children. Well, I'm in search of happiness, the search for the man for a relationship.
If you're interested only naked pictures, then you can stop the conversation. I will understand you.
Please tell us about yourself as well.
I am waiting and hoping. Hope to be interesting to you. Irina

Pictures received with the email:

irina.PNG

irina1.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

irina.bezmhie@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 4:59 pm

The initial script - arrived from a slightly different email address using a proxy:

From: irina.bezmhie@yandex.com <irina.bezmhie@yandex.com>
Date: 2016-05-19
Subject: It is glad to Acquaintance
To:

Having seen your profile on twoo, I could not pass by.
At you a beautiful name. Never earlier I used the Internet for acquaintance to other men.
The Internet does not cause trust in me, but I was tired to be lonely. Now to me of 32 years.
Looking at my photos you you can estimate my physical beauty. However, till now I lonely.
Men with which I am familiar do not involve me, all of them are boring.
I search for the man! I want to meet the beloved! I want to meet second half! I have a confidence.
I am assured that in the World there is a man who will appreciate and love me. In Russia I have not met the man who becomes my husband.
You are surprised? I live in Russia!
My name is Irina!
I am 32 years old. I wonder how old are you?
I think that the age difference is not a problem for communication!
My height is 169 cm and my weight is 52 kg.
My hair color is Brown.
Eye color green.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.