Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jameswillu222@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jameswillu222@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 16, 2016 9:27 pm

Messages on the dating site:

What a lovely picture you have got.I know you do not know me before but don't be frightened.....I am just an admirer.I am single and thought it will cause no harm to drop a short note to say hi to a beautiful lady like you......Never mean to flatter you but you are really pretty for real....Maybe we can get to know each other,Waiting impatiently to hear from you....lol.
Love ya sweet smile.

Thanks for the answer, I think that would be formal, if I can introduce myself. I'm James Williams. I am from United States (America). I was born on November 19 are 52yrs old. I am a Civil-Structural Analyst and field work as a guarantor for my company, my job takes me to a different part of the world.
I am a widow, lost my wife some years ago,for cancer of the breast.
I had only one Son (Peter), which is only 12 years of age and stay with my Mom in Bahamas because of the nature of my work. He says he wants to grow and become a professional dancer. I spend my quiet time listening to music and reading. This is basically me summed up in those 6 lines.
Take care and hope to hear from you soon. Can you tell me about you, if that's okay with you. Always wear a smile.

Thanks for your lovely message you know when I came across your profile there is this feelings inside me for you that words can not really understand how i feel about you. Please can I have your email address so that we can exchange pictures and know better

here is my email jameswillu222@gmail.com

Screen name: looking4partner
Male / Single
54 Cape Town / South Africa
Honest, warm, easy-going, listener, responsible ...
Looking For
A woman that will take me as the best man in the whole world.
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 166
Weight(kg) 88
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Civil-Structural Analyst
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

Picture used:

james.PNG

On Skype:

james.williams5556
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jameswillu222@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 17, 2016 3:31 pm

Email:

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!! Am from New York, United State I am really going to put a lot of effort in writing you this letter to you,I hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about Now where do I start….lol.....? Well here it goes……. I am a very easy going individual who loves life and all the challenges life has to offer. I consider myself to be honest, trustworthy and extremely loyal as my friends will confirm…and anyone who treats me in the same manner has a sure ticket in as a partner for life. I am a very strong and independent man with set goals in life and I have never been scared of a hard day’s work. I can be pretty straight forward at times but I do have a sensitive, more compassionate side that shows when you least expect it. I have many interests such as playing the drums, music, fishing, camping, motorcycle rides……and the list goes on! I have a great sense of humor and love a good laugh (the harder the better), I can be cheeky at times and love to have fun with good company. I am always up for picnics and meeting new friends. i love challenges and i can face anything as long as its no beyond human power.
The reason I am writing you this mail rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do, you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.
I have ever had 2 different relationships but ended with betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and also ended because the love was not there to grow.i know this sounds strange to you, I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone, if I am not in a relationship and also because of Peter.
More about my business ; I do travel outside of the Country when contract is been awarded to my constructing company due to my position in my company as the senior engineer in the company, This have made me travel a lot to so many countries in the world.
The reason I came on to the internet is to find old school and business friends and also the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone is through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise. The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others. For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart... I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as party,weather, sports, etc. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential,
i will have to go for now please when replying me kindly provide me with your pictures also let me know where are you from. I will be waiting for your reply and will like to hear from u soon..Life doesn't come with guarantees. Just know that smiling will brighten your face, laughter will brighten your day, and good people will make your life great, I was searching for an old friend, when is stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn't stop myself from saying hello. Please always wear that smile.

Kind Regards.

Pictures received with the email:

james.PNG

james1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 18, 2016 7:20 pm

Email:

How are you doing and i was very happy to hear from and thanks very much for taking your precious time to reply me.What you said was clearly understood and i believe you are a very nice person and i so much appreciate you for that because not all women can do what you are doing now.
Am 5.7ft ,black hair,blue eyes. Just want you to be my soul mate and am sure that, i will be willing to marry you. Am honest, truthful and straight forward.

It gives me joy to talk to you and please do not see the distance as a barrier because i can as well come to your country to see you if we both match and know what we are up to,i do not look for women online but when i saw you on that site i could not leave there not until i left a message with you.Please we can as well talk on the phone, i mean no harm to you and please we both have to build our trust because TRUST is the pillar of any relationship be it ordinary friends or more than that
[few questions]
What are your ways of dealing with anger?
What quality do you find most appealing about yourself?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Email:

Hello my dear my questions to you it will only make us to know each other better . It's a lovely night here in United States and please send me your pictures. For your notice i have to provide to you few things you will like to know about me.

What are your ways of dealing with anger?
______________ Am not always upset but when am angry i will just listen to music or call my lovely son to tell me sweet words. Because he really love his daddy.
Is jealousy an emotion that comes easily to you?
______________ To be sincere dear am really jealous i don't really like my Queen to be hanging out with male friends.
Do you wish you were less or more emotional? Why?
______________ am not really less emotional my emotion always move faster to the right one close to my heart.
What things make you extremely happy?
______________ to make people happy at the right time and i always happy to me honest and straightforward
If you were to celebrate a huge success what would you do?
______________ make love ones around me celebrate and show them much care i have for them.
What is your favorite way to express your emotions of love?
______________ truthful, honest, making my queen understand what is to be done at the right time. And show more feelings and care to my right queen.
When you are sad about something, how do you wish to be handled?
______________ Same way i do to handle my anger.
When you are feeling lonely, what makes you feel you better? Just go out to football pitch to catch some fun. Because am a football lover.
What three words that best describe your partner?
______________ Honesty, understanding and straight forward.
What quality do you find most appealing about yourself?
______________ everything concerning me.
What do you find most physically good about me your friend?
______________ most everything about you. My heart tell me you are really special and my heart never fail me.

What one habit would you like to change about me your friend?
______________everything concerning you. have to study you more and tell you about your habit i promise to change you if you have any bad habit

What one habit would you like to change about yourself?
______________ always come home early.
Thanks very much for your time being spend with me. hug and kisses.

God bless you.
Regards,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.