Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dsexy123@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dsexy123@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 09, 2016 6:29 am

Confirio:

I am a Lady after the God's Heart..Seeking for a Serious Matured Minded Christian Man for a Long Term Relationship that will lead to Marriage...Hit My wall if you are that Special Man...Thanks text me on 614 896 5669 or email me on dsexy123@hotmail.com Daniela

Screen name: spicydaniella
35 / Female / straight /
Joined (a) to April 8, 2016.
From Azusa. Living in San Jose, California.
Graduated from (a) graduate studies at Oxford.

Hi Beautiful People...am a Lady filled with so much laughter would need new Male friends to talk to and hang out with.I am a Lady after the God's Heart..Seeking for a Serious Matured Minded Christian Man for a Long Term Relationship that will lead to Marriage...Hit My wall if you are that Special Man.I dig the beach and all that it is. It's a place where I can forget about things if it's only for an hour.I am honest, hard working, cares about others, like to keep busy, I always working on being better person. I want to find a man to love me for who I am. I have a lot love to give. I want share my life with right person. I like good wine. I want to learn new things in life with the person I am with. I don't want any scammers or people out of USA. I like to help others in the world. I like to travel. I do like simple things in life. I want someone knows what they want out of life. I have real good heart. I want someone clean and neat. I love to go beach because I love water. I like to workout, stay health and try to eat healthy foods.
Please only men living in America...no Ghana or Nigeria pls..Thanks

+16148965669
Owner supposedly based in Worthington, OH
VoIP - Enflick

Stolen pictures used:

daniella.jpg

daniella1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.