Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Romance scammers abusing stolen photos of GND Kayla

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Romance scammers abusing stolen photos of GND Kayla

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 09, 2016 6:13 am

Confirio:

Hello good evening how are u doing today?I have missed u so much where have u been too.Well love,i would like to express my opinion for my self.I am Randa Koranteng am 32 years now with no never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in UK Manchester, and raised in Ghana and my race is Manchester,My language is English.My religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student in nursing training course and i just completed my education and had nursing training but i am in GHANA now looking after my aunt who is sick but she is better now so i will be relocating soon. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. I am caring,loving,responsible,honest,humble,sexy woman looking for long term relationship with a good and responsible man.We have get to know each other like a male and female goat walking together and thinking about theirself,and i will love to chat with u more and more so that u can know me, I try to be a real woman, unfortunately, nowadays it is so rare thing to meet a real lady, who knows what a man needs, who knows how to behave herself, who knows how to be a good wife. I try to become a real lady, maybe you would love to know me better?I look to meet a good man and family-oriented.As we go on i like u to know my experiences my like and and dislike things. You can contact me on sweet_polux@yahoo.com,randapolux@gmail.com

pamela
32 year, living in Manassas, Virginia.

Picture used:

pamela.PNG

Stolen pictures from the same gallery are abused in blackmail/sextortion scams, see viewtopic.php?f=20&t=20286.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.