Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarraccino590@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sarraccino590@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 08, 2016 1:14 am

Zorpia:

hi there..My name is Sam, i would love to meet you and know more about you..

It's a great day,i will love to know more about you...for me i'm single and searching,i have been single for 6 years,what about you?

You haven't met anyone here? How long have you been on site? my email is sarraccino590@gmail.com

Screen name: Sarraccino
40, Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 38‑50, in Iceland.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy, Obscure
Well,i'm just me,i'm romantic and caring,i care about my partner and i mostly want something serious that can lead to marriage,i hope i can meet that lucky one here.

Place I've traveled to South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada

Pictures used:

sam.jpg

sam1.jpg

sam2.jpg

sam3.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sarraccino590@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Email:

Hi

I have been on the site but i don't operate on it,i get a lot of messages and likes from young girls but i'm not interested,i want a matured and long term relationship,so how long have you been on site and how long have you been single or divorced? I work in the US military and i live in America,i will attach one of my picture for you now...i hope you like it.

I hope to read from you soon..xoxo

Sam

Picture received with the email:

sam.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 14, 2016 1:37 am

Email:

It's good to read from you, i hope i can make you happy...i work in the US military and i live alone also,i have a daughter and she is my world. i hope to read from you soon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Email:

She is 5 and Yes its very hard for her to live alone with my mother, she is another reason i want to find someone who can love me and her and spend the rest of our life together, if you could love my daughter then i will be with you for the rest of our life and i hope we could make more children together..send me some of your pictures and i hope we can chat soon...where would you like to chat?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 22, 2016 12:42 am

Email:

So how are you doing today? i hope you doing great...i'm feeling very lonely today,some day we could have a chat and get close to each other. Since you live alone, i hope i could visit sometime and how is work treating you though?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.