Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Frank Carlos - frankcarlos12@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Frank Carlos - frankcarlos12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 04, 2016 11:05 pm

Tagged:

hello dear i came across your profile and decided to get to know you more you have very lovely pictures , am frank from Germany though am based in stoke city England now am single with a lovely son i really do hope we become friends do have a lovely day ahead

hello xxx how are you thanks for the reply i must comment how beautiful you look
am a marine biologist , single with a 12 year old son , i stay in england now but do come to Germany every now and then

I would really love gettng to know u

Do you have Yahoo messenger or Skype so we talk often

Frankcarlos12@yahoo.com
I would really love to get to know you better

Screen name: F. Carlos
Tagline: It could be you
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White Religion: Catholic Orientation: Straight
91 friends - all women

Some of the pictures used:

carlos.jpg

carlos1.jpg

carlos2.jpg

carlos3.jpg

carlos4.jpg

carlos5.jpg

carlos6.jpg

On Skype as:

- harry4you3 from birmingham, United Kingdom
- frank.carlos11 from London, United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frankcarlos12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Email:

Thanks dear am glad I really want to get to know you better as I want to leave tagged a lot of insincere people are causing nuisance and heart break I need real friendship with future, thanks for writing me I do hope to hear from you soon
Frank
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frankcarlos12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 07, 2016 4:59 am

Email:

I am a marine biologist , living with my 12 year old son, I am widowed since 7 years , I raise my son alone I Stay in Leicester England . Am in search of a true companion, someone who feels the same way I do, understanding and patient, who would care for my son as their own and love me unconditionally, someone I would adore and respect, not just a marriage partner but a friend who would be there for me always am in search of true love, but I have kind of lost hope finding it online , but I believe there might still be a chance I do hope that search ends with you, as long as your honest and really ready to build something I am ready to make it work regardless of distance or religion , understanding and love conquers all
Frank
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.