Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sheila - evsheaila@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sheila - evsheaila@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 03, 2016 7:25 am

MyBelovedNet:

I don`t think I remember how to introduce myself to a someone like you. I think I must start by saying Hi, I am Sheila Evans am new to this site but luckily I came across your profile. it made my heart skipped, I just have to click on the message button and say Hello, I would not mind if you please send me a message to my personal E-mail address as I do not come here much so I can send you some of my pictures through your email and tell you more about me...

Full Name Sheila
Birth Year 1980
City Washington
Country United States

Sex Woman

Picture used:

sheila.jpg
sheila.jpg (34.66 KiB) Viewed 2482 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: evsheaila@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Email:

Nice email like yours should be answered immediately it was received but unfortunately I had computer issues. I want to thank you for your email which I am very happy to read. I know you will find me interesting. Words can’t express how excited I feel right now for just receiving your message and your email contact because am new to this internet dating.

I am a God fearing, affectionate, outgoing, active, energetic ,positive, generous woman with a healthy sense of humor who is rediscovering all that life has to offer. I am a Fun loving, humble woman with the believe that a man should be treated like a lady and that it is always ladies first. I am into Art & Craft and I loves my work the way I love to enjoy life. I am fun to be with and can be very romantic. I am positive on everything that life brings me. I believe that I am where I am at this point in my life for a good reason. I am an honest and caring person who is very loyal to those I care about. I have traveled extensively in the course of doing my work. I am financially okay. I consider myself to be a gentle lady with good values. I am equally comfortable in a T-shirt and Jeans. I am neat and clean in my living and my appearance. I enjoy nice things

I am so happy to have come across you and I know that you would want us to take this relationship slowly but I will try to be positive and consistent. I know you will not see me as moving fast as have come to understand that I will need a serious relationship in my life.

I really need a man that is passionate and caring. Someone that is ready to spend the rest of his life with me. Someone that can accept me with my joking attitude, people say that I play with everything except my work. But what they did not know is that I can play with my work but not with my relationship or someone that I love. That is what I know that I can’t play with. This is why I prefer people that will appreciate my humorous attitude. I am fun to be with and believe in the saying, ‘the older the wine, the better” so I don’t believe in age being a hindrance in a relationship. Let ’s talk and get to know more about ourselves better.

I like seeing soccer, movies and listening to music. I like going to the beach and climbing mountains. Though I have only climbed once at Dublin . Am currently running my Art & Craft Business here in WASHINGTON, DC. Am glad to be self employed in my work.

Attached below are some of my recent pictures and picture of my art and craft work, I hope to get yours soon.

Sincerely,
Sheila

Pictures received with the email:

sheila.PNG
sheila.PNG (134.09 KiB) Viewed 2465 times

sheila1.PNG
sheila1.PNG (239.19 KiB) Viewed 2465 times

"picture of my art and craft work" not posted.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 04, 2016 8:05 pm

On maybefriends.com:

cebaby
I'm a:female
Country United States
I'm looking for: male Age: 18 - 54
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Email:

I am very glad when I opened my email to see your mail. It was like life came into my life at that instant. I don’t know why I felt like that but I have wondered why a lady of my age should be this happy over an email. I have tried to ask myself this question but realized that maybe I have missed something in my life for a very long time and now the thing is coming back. I just pray that this is real and that it last forever. I was born in, Palermo, Italy but came back to the US with my parents at the age of 6, I left united State at the age of 16 to attend school in Hamburg Germany. I lived in Germany for 6 years before relocating to Robert Gordon University Aberdeen Scotland where I had my Masters. presently am in WASHINGTON, DC. US.

I am a woman that have never had any relationship heartbreak in my life so do not know how it feel and it has been because of this that I have been out of relationship since three years ago. I always say that I believe in one woman one man. My problem is that when I love a man I love him blindly that nothing bad that anybody will tell me about him that will change or alter my love for him. It is because of this that I always protect myself from falling in love and the best way to do it has been to stay out of any form of relationship which I have done for three years now. I have finally decided that I should give life to my life again so I registered in the site and the first and only person I wrote is you and fortunately you wrote me back and I was done with the site.

I lost my Dad four years ago in WASHINGTON, also lost my Mum ten years back. I'm the only daughter. I don’t want to be so fast but to me it will help us understand ourselves, All that I want is for us to know that we are real and not playing game. I feel very young both physically and mentally. I understand we have both had some good and worst experiences in our previous relationship but we should try to let the past go and focus on the future. I will anxiously expect your response as it give me joy when I see your email in my inbox.

Regard Always

Sheila
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 12, 2016 11:42 am

Email:

Something came up which I want to inform you. It is related to my Job. I will be traveling to Cairo, Egypt Thursday 12th May, 2016 for Competition. It became important due to the improvement on my Craft work ...

Let me not bore you with my official duties but the summary of it all is that I plan to meet you and will like to know how convenient it will be for you then. Meanwhile I hope to maintain our email communication while I am in Egypt. I really can’t wait to visit you soon However, knowing that you appreciate me so much is enough for now till we meet.

My regards always

Sheila
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Email:

My Darling !

You are the most caring man I have ever come across in recent years because your email alone have let me know that. I bless the day I found you. You are so special to me.. I had a nice and successful trip to Egypt arrived here Thursday Night (Cairo TIME) it was not a stressful journey as I had you in my mind all through. I was seeing you in my arms, seeing you rushing to hug me at the airport. At a time I lost it and was thinking that I was already in the aircraft to see you and then I realize I was going to Egypt and not to meet you, then I felt bad.

I could note mail you when I arrived here in Cairo because I was trying to settle down in the Hotel, I am presently in Cairo. Cairo is a city in Egypt, It is popularly known Because of its abundance of orchards and hop gardens. It is nice and serene. This is where the competition is located. Honey I will need your urgent help here, am short of cash after have make payment for the hotel I still need extra $275 to balance the hotel management, I will really appreciate your help. I will be glad if you can do that for me honey.

Darling, I miss you so much, I want to be with you and hold you. I want to gently touch your face and cup your cheek in my hand as I look into your beautiful eyes. I want to snuggle and cuddle with you, to just be close to you. I want to rub your leg and stare across the couch as we talk of our feelings for one another. I want to hold your hand across the table at a restaurant. I want others in the restaurant to be jealous of our intimacy and our tender affection for one another. I want to stay next to you in front of a fire and gaze into your eyes while I rub your back. I want you to know how handsome you are in my eyes. I want you to know how much I cherish my man. I want to give my heart to you. I want your heart, I want it all. Yes am going to hold you well and talk to you like a little baby.

Forever Yours

Sheila

Picture received with the email:

sheila.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Email:

Thanks for your reply, just checking into the hotel now from the competition venue, Honey you can easily send money through MONEY GRAM the sending fee is very Low, Please I want you to check in any location around you for confirmation. Honey You can only send money to me through an agent here in the Hotel, because the Law here in Cairo, since I did not have residence permit I won't be able to pick up the money myself, so you are to send to the follow details below.

HONEY HERE IS THE DETAILS TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM

NAME: Ayinla Adedoyin Oyebajo
ADDRESS: 209 Building 19 Apt 12
CITY: New Cairo

Honey you can go to MONEY GRAM location around you with the details above to send the money and get back to me with the detail that will be given to to you on the receipt.

Thanks honey, I will look forward to read from you soon.

Yours
Cindy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Email:

Honey the Lady at the reception help to cover the balance so I have to give her the money back, I promise to find my way to pay her today but fortunately for me she's off work today, so I have to get the money back to her tomorrow in Cash.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Sheila - evsheaila@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Emails:

Dear xxx,

Thanks for getting back to me on the money I asked for, I should
have write to you since morning, but I have to go to Competition
venue, xxx am very happy today because I made a very good point in
the competition than other contestant, I will will need your prayer on
this my trip to make it in the competition because a contract will be
award for the winner to make supply of sculpture to major museum in
Egypt which will worth Nine hundred thousand US Dollar. Am happy am
leading in point as from yesterday the competition started. xxx I
want you to use Money Gram Location tomorrow morning to get the money
to the details I sent to you, because I can't get account where you
can wire the money today honey.Honey I feel so tired because not long
I get back to the hotel from the venue, I have promised to give the
lady at the reception the money on Monday, so I will have to wait for
you to send it tomorrow. xxx I will write to you tomorrow morning.

Yours

Sheila

Honey, sorry am unable to write to you due to the competition am
doing, honey just want to ask you if you have send the money.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.