Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hossin35@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

hossin35@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 01, 2016 1:54 am

Zorpia:

Nice to meet, you my name is miss stephenie. I am a young lady looking for a good man for long relationship if you are interested please contacts me through my private email address(hossin35 @ hotmail.com) then i will send you my picture and i have a lot to tell you about me and also i will like to know more about you thank you for your understanding (hossin35 @ hotmail.com)

Screen name: stephanieXX / stephanieXX0609
24, Moscow, Russian Federation
Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑99, in Birmingham.

Picture used:

stephanie.jpg
stephanie.jpg (17.85 KiB) Viewed 2415 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hossin35@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 03, 2016 6:43 am

Email:

Greetings dear''
How are you today my dear? thanks for responding to my mail. It's my pleasure to meet with you, and I like to be open up to you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle of life for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color,religion or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care,love,sincerity,faithfulness,trustworthy and expression,

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is miss Stephenie Russel, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years, Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in alrayan Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, I lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but that was OK, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too. I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of origin.Thanks,
I love to hear from you soon
Yours lovely....miss Stephenie Russel

The pictures received with the email are already reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 19&t=35059.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.