Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Julia / Yulia Ipatova - kotik9201@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: kotik9201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Email:

Hello my love!!!
How are you doing ? Thank you for your letter.
This is a great happiness to receive news from You. I hope You have a good day today.
I always think of You...I found true love and romanticism in relations with You. I think You,the man I've been looking for. Has been waiting for all my life. I think we are very close to our happiness. Do you think also?
I know You for a long time, but You seem to me the most fair, kind and sincere man. My mom always tells me that I have to be fair with people and I never deceive nobody. I always inform my mum concerning our successful relationship. She is very thankful for us. She's happy that I'm not alone and I'm going to have a family.
I want to share with You our happiness. I want to know what I can do to make You happy?
Please give me a chance to love and be loved
I will wait for a response to my letter.

I think about You every second.
With love, your Julia...

Return-Path: <kotik9201@gmail.com>
Received: from [10.99.0.90] ([178.33.209.193])

Originating IP: 178.33.209.193
Originating ISP: Ovh Sas
City: Roubaix
Country of Origin: France

(part of the) Picture received with the email:

julia1.PNG
julia1.PNG (151.06 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Email:

Hi my only love!
I only want to be with you. I want to know what you think of my last letter. I try to learn as much as possible about how to fly to you and meet with you. I don't have the patience to wait for this light moment in our life, I want to meet You to jump around your neck, kiss your lips, look you in the eye and tell you I love you!
My love last night I lay and looked out of the window. The bright light of the moon. My love, when I was looking at this moon, I immediately imagined us. My love, our destiny is with you in the same way. I constantly compare with this moon my little heart. My love is just as lonely. It is one among all of the world. My Prince the moon usually represents only half of sphere and only in special days, in the days of the full moon, he is a unified whole. My love, our relationship is exactly the same. My love our hearts not just halves, they are alone. My love, they are looking for each other, they are drawn to each other. But they can't connect. They are waiting for such a moment as the moon waits days of the full moon when they can meet and communicate with each other and then there is absolutely other and full feeling of love. My love then they will have everything, and on light the most expensive it love and happiness! My love and more than two these feelings there is nothing in the world.
My love, I looked up at the sky and imagine that we are at the two ends of the moon. We see each other, we hear, but we can't feel physically with each other. My love we can not meet each other, look in eyes, strong embrace each other, we cannot touch lips, we cannot give each other a gentle kiss.
My dear to be honest, I want to talk to you about the future. My dear I am not little and I want to have a family. Now my dear I can't imagine my family without you. you will be the most important part of my future! My destiny is tied only with you! My dear, your love for me, as the Nightingale sings the most beautiful. She satisfies me and she beckons me to you. My dear after that my feelings for you literally explode. I can't keep them. Today when I saw your letter, I'm so happy I even screamed your name. they all looked at me with this look. I felt ashamed and uncomfortable. But my soul was glad she was singing because I could read the beautiful words from my beloved Prince. Isn't it happiness that love causes in us such feelings and create such beautiful words, full of love and happiness!
So, tomorrow, I can go see some more, concerning my arrival to you. I don't know how much the trip will cost and how difficult the preparation of necessary documents. So now I want to ask you a very important question. Probably the most important question in your life. And I want you to give me a definitive answer to my question. Last reply. Yes or no. I hope you understand the importance and seriousness of our first meeting. Are you really ready for what I will come to you? Are you ready for our meeting? It is very important to me. For me it is also a very important choice. I know that for trip to you, I have to spend a lot of time and effort. Yes, I'm ready for this. are you ready??? I think you understand that our meeting is the first, but it is also very important for our future relations. He's just now in letters, we want to love each other. Actually, everything can change. But not for me. I do not change their decisions. Now the main thing for me is your decision. Do you understand? So for me it's a must that you give me a definitive answer. And if suddenly before my departure you tell me no. I will be very upset with you. I hope you understand... I only want to be with you. I promise you I will do everything for it. Nothing's gonna stop me... you know what I mean?
I think You not against if I ask you a few questions. I need to ask you some information for the trip. Well?
- What airport should I arrive? To make it closer and more convenient to meet me?
- We will live in your house? or should I stay in a hotel? I will have a separate room?
Can you give me your full details (name and full address)? I give it to my mom. My mom was a little worried about my trip. Thus, it will not be much worry if I'm going to give it to her. OK?
Also I can leave my data. My address: Russia, Usinsk, Yulia Ipatova. But my dear, I beg you not to send anything by mail. OK? The fact that my friend went to another country and she sent her parents to Russia gift by mail. But the package never made it to the parents. He said that employees of the postal parcels that come from another country. So I don't want you won't tell me anything sent in the mail. OK my love?
The thought of our approaching meeting warm my soul, they support me when at me bad mood, and make me happy. My girlfriend also noticed that I began to look happier and cheerful, they speak that too wanted to leave, but they already have boys whom they love. I am happy that I have you. My love boils as a volcano woken by God Eros, she tries to escape, but can't find an exit in absence you. I'm waiting for our meeting, as young the schoolgirl of the first date of my life. I think I am similar on Juliette which waits for meeting with beloved. But I hope that at us with you all will not so sad as theirs. I hope soon to see you.
My dear, I even feel a little embarrassed in front of his mother. My dear, she wants me to have already found happiness and love. My dear, she doesn't want to see me suffer, and I am one. And lately, I often in the evenings depressed, because next to me there is no you and I can't write. And you are so dear to me, and my life is just unthinkable without you. My dear I want to make a serious step towards your happiness and your love. But now the question is just whether you want me to make this step forward.
Honey, I already soon can to be together with You, and this for me will be a true celebration because we can touch each other, watch each other and do together. Can I take a vacation, I don't want to waste time and want to quickly prepare for meetings and learn about documents to the travel Agency, required for entry into your country. Do you want it? Do you agree with that? My dear, if you're really serious, then I think You will not mind. If you want, I will try to find all the information to arrive in your country.
My love I love you, I wanna be your second half!
I love you and miss you very much!
Your Yulya!

(part of the) Picture received with the email:

yulia1.PNG
yulia1.PNG (142.53 KiB) Viewed 1848 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 7:47 pm

The money request:

Email:

Hi my love. How are you?
I am glad that I again can write to you. It's so beautiful. I've missed you so much. I was hoping to see a gentle line from you. I hope you're well. I'm really excited about. You're very dear to me. How was your day??? how are you??? Yesterday when I went to bed I thought for a long time about my trip to you, it is not easy to decide to go to a new country, but my love for you stronger. I want to be with you I want to touch you, to catch your warm look. I present our meeting with you as I arrive to you you meet me at the airport gently taken by the arm and we go with you to walk freely in the city. You show me sights of your city then we go to you home. I cook dinner and we're having dinner together by candlelight, and then we come in and perform an unforgettable night of love!! it is so romantic don't you think is my favorite??
My honey days for me were held only thoughts of you. I can't think of anything else. Only you are my happiness and my main dream! If I could see you, watch in your eyes full of love and tenderness! As if it was a real pleasure to look at you. I would without words have understood how your love is strong. My darling every night I imagine you and your face. I'm so pleased to look at the ceiling and imagine your face there, to see how you smile, how your lips softly whisper I love you! My dear my heart starts to beat faster. My Prince is love is such a strong love! I have now, except you don't even have thoughts.
My dear I went to travel Agency and learned all I need for the vouchers to you. My dear I can arrive to your country I need to have all documents and certificates so that I could arrive freely to you and be in your country. My dear in travel Agency I was told that I would need to pay about 410 € for the documents (this I found at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Russia and translated at the euro), so that I without problems could arrive to your country and stay in it. My dear the cost of all of these documents includes the cost of passport, visa costs, medical insurance and still some documents. My love, according to the contract I paid the initial amount that I started the paperwork. My dear, I took my last money and paid 410 euros.
My love, also I should have tickets to you. My dear I have chosen the cheapest tickets. But the price still high for me. The cheapest tickets cost € 470. My dear so do I need to pay 470 euros. Separately the documents and a plane ticket are not expensive. But when the documents and a plane ticket going in the totals, then it is a lot of money. Of course, I assumed that the trip be expensive. But when I found out how expensive! I was also in shock.
My Prince, I understand that it is very hard for both of us, but we must not stop the way of our happiness. Do you agree with me, my love?
If my expenses for you will be expensive, then I totally understand without a doubt. After all, sometimes it is necessary to refuse itself in many respects. As if we didn't want. In any case, we'll be good friends. I don't want and I am ashamed to ask help from you. But in this situation, I really powerless. I understand that it is a shame for me. I don't want to lose chance for our meeting. But to do anything for our meeting, I can't right now. Perhaps now you understand that for me it is simply impossible to pay for this trip themselves. I now went home. And don't even know what I want more now. tomorrow soon came, or Vice versa, does not occur.
My dear, I don't know who to ask. My dear, we love each other, so we have to be together and we should make our meeting a reality. My dear I took the first step to our happiness. Now we just need to pay the remaining amount for the ticket and then I can be with you and nothing can stop me to be in your country next to you.
Of course I am very upset that this is a big amount. My dear in the ticket price includes not only the cost of the flight. My dear in my city there is no international airport and I have to go to another city. Also maybe I will have to spend one day at the hotel. My dear I'm so ashamed of you. I really want to come to you and make you the happiest. I'm sorry that money interfere in our lives. But the money is nothing compared to our love.
I'm on vacation and I'd like to spend it with you. I think this will be the most memorable vacation in my life. My dear I very much hope that we will be able to be with you together! My dear if you can help me we can be together. My dear tell me you can help me?
My dear now I'm so ashamed and so sorry!

I'll eagerly wait for your answer!!!!!!!!!!! Hope we see you soon.
Yours and only yours forever Yuliya

Picture received with the email:

julia.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Email:

My love is my data, so you can send money to: My Love, I need 470 euros!

name Julia

surname-Ipatova

country Russia

Usinsk city

Dear, I just want to have your data that I could withdraw money, you need the name of a city you send money! My favorite, easiest way to safely send money via money gram, honey, you just need to give a security code, without him I would not be able to withdraw money! My love, I will wait for a response from you tomorrow! I love you so many kisses, hugs! I also send you my copy of your passport! your Julia

(fake) Document received with the email:

juliapass.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 26, 2016 12:56 am

Email:

Hi honey!!!
I am very happy to receive your letter =)
Thank you for your sincere and warm words.
It is very good when you know that the world is the man who trusts me.
I hope you're right...
Every time I read your letter, I feel it brings me closer to you.
I very much think and I dream about our future.
I can't wait for the day when we can meet each other...
I can't wait for the day when we can have the first conversation, first hug and our first kiss together.
This day we will remember for a lifetime...
I know I can trust you,respect you and that you'll always be with me.
You're the man that God created for me.
Your Julia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.