Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Galina - gali.na1982@yandex.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Galina - gali.na1982@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:01 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hello!
I found your profile very much interesting.
Looking forward I would like to know more about you and maybe we can become more closer to each other...
Can i ask for your email address that could be more comfortable for our future communication.
I would like to send you more photos and letter where i could tell you more about me...
I am waitng for your reply impationtly...
My email gali.na1982@yandex.ru
Your Galina!!!

Full Name Galina
Birth Year 1983
City Odessa
Country Ukraine

Sex Woman

I am a beautiful and cheerful, sociable and active lady. I am very sensitive and attentive. I feel very confident among people and I like to meet new friends though I have a few real ones. I am kind, responsible and intelligent. I enjoy many things in life-summer, cool breeze caressing my face, warm handful of golden sand in my hands, watching sea waves coming to the shore and trying to reveal some of their mysteries to me.

(part of the ) Picture used:

galina.PNG
galina.PNG (113.28 KiB) Viewed 2577 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gali.na1982@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:49 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx!!! One more bright day came in my life.I received
your letter.This letter for me is like a hope. A hope of the life that
will be filled up with love.Yes this feeling I need and I am ready to
give the same to my beloved. i want to describe a bit more myself.As
you know i was born on the east part of Ukraine and I still live here.
My family isn't big .We are 4-my mother, my father and my youngest
sister.I think you heard that this part of Ukraine where i live is in
the war.We are using some difficulties in our lives, but i found out
that human can get use everything in the life. I never thought that i
will live the war, that i will know what is bombing, that i will know
the names of military weapons... but our life is like this for the
moment.so i described you some sad parts of my life...now about more
happy things... I am 33 years old.My profession isn't common at all
for the woman.But it was my choice.Right after school i entered
University on the department of metal engineering and after 5 years i
got diploma in the field of this specialty...For me it is quite
interesting job.I love my profession and I try to develop myself in
it...I cannot stay on the same place if it is according the
studying...I love to read, I love to learn and i want to know more...
Maybe do you want to ask me what do i look for from the dating in the
internet? My reply will be very much simple.I want to find my
soul...The man for whom i will become the sense of his life. I want to
be the wife who will love his husband.i want to give all the warm of
my heart and all my love to my beloved! I want us to share all the
happiest moments of our life. do you know I have a big dream!!! I have
never been abroad...But i really wish it, even i started to plan it
when my incomes were better.But after the war happened and all the
plans were crashed.I really dream to see the sights of different
countries, to know people, their culture... I really believe that it
is very interesting and i am curious about it.Of course in my dreams
all this moments i want to share with my beloved... Also i am an
active person and i like all the sport activities.For the moment I am
practicing jogging.I love it.And i love to take care about my body and
to be in a good shape. I am very much interested in you and i wish to
know more about you of course if you do not mind for us to
communicate. What is your profession? I wish to become the only woman
in your life and if it is possible to bring a lot of sun in your
life.My aim for you will be to settle up the warmest feeling of love
in your heart.... What do you think about it? Are you ready for it? I
wish you the best day and i send the warmest kisses from me....Galina

Pictures received with the email:

galina1.PNG

galina2.PNG

galina3.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Email:

Hello my dear xxx ! Can i consider myself and absolutely happy person? I wish it so much!!!
i am so much tired to be alone...I wish my man to see the beauty of my soul, the deep of my heart.
I am tired that man can see my face, my body, but not me...From my side i do not care if my partner
is handsome.I value the other qualities.I want to be able to speak to you, to discuss,
to laugh maybe even sometimes from us. Not only sex can unite the people.I really think that this
is the main part of the family, but to be able to speak with each other is not less important for beloved...
So can you reply to me for my question if i can consider myself happy woman? will be we able to unite in us
the possibility of making love, the possibility of understanding us, the possibility of our conversation?
do you know it can be the moment that i will ask your advice for some situation and you have to be enough
strong to take a responsibility like a head of the family.Our family!
I know so many couples and they do not speak.
they are coming back after the working day and everybody is busy by own.They have a lot of problems
and they do not discuss them.For me it is impossible.I cannot keep inside like this.I need to discuss to speak.
to find solutions.For me when the people do not speak and do not care how did they spend their day separate,
means they are not in love anymore.At some point they lost this feeling.It means they lost their family.
I do not want like this!!!! Never for me like this!!!!
As you understood i can write in English.I didn't tell you before except my university degree as a metal engineer
i have another one as well.I studied in the university 2 times.Second time I entered university , because i was enough
boring from going out, so i decided to kill some time in the university.I entered on the correspondence department and studied
the technical translation.I had no enough practice after i graduated, but i know something.So i am a technical translator
of English -Russian, English -Ukrainian language.
for the moment i work as an engineer in one joint stock company.I think they do not need a lot my skills of English,
so i practice myself here with you.
i wish us to create something great together...family ...relationship...
kisses...Galina

galina.PNG
galina.PNG (175.81 KiB) Viewed 2553 times

galina1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:35 am

Email:

Hello my darling!!!! My xxx....
i cannot describe to you what do i feel when i receive your letters.
I want to explain to you what do i feel that moment, but it is impossible.
Some things in our life we can only show. I know it sounds crazy, but i want to
tell you that i feel something special to you.I always think about us.How we will match us.
how will we act together.How will we hug us, how will we walking out together hand by hand...
I think I am going crazy...Something warm is growing inside of my heart that fills up all the
empty space.To tell the truth my heart was so much empty before i met you.And i wish you to
feel the same for me.I want us to be in love forever.i want us to live all the moments of our lives.
it can be difficult , it can be easy, but i want us to live it together.I want us to share all the moments...
Before my days were so empty and now i realized that i wait every your letter to me so much impatient.
with the biggest desire i read it many times before to reply...it is similar like to be next to you.
i am really impressed!I started to dream about the moment when we will meet us..How it will be?
will be we the same? will be this moment strange for us? I have never used it before in my life...
and now i think about it.I found you so much far from me, miles away, but no matter i found you...
can be it our fate? what do you think about it?
My dear how was your day today? what did you do?I wish to know how do you spend all the time during the day!
i wish to know everything about you, but more amazing can be us to be together...
i wish to fill up all the empty space for you, i wish to become your love!!!!
the biggest desire for us to become real!!!
wish it most of all!!!
kiss you..Galina

galina.PNG

galina1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:43 pm

Email:

Hello my darling xxx !
How many days passed since we found us, but for me it looks like that we are forever.
only we are far from each other.My dear, maybe you left me for your work in case for us
to keep out life warmer.I so much wish you to be with me and never far.This is my only wish
for the moment.Whom i have to pray to for us to be together?Because for me the way to be happy
is the only when we will be together.I want to feel you next to me. I always run to check
emails fromyou, to read any word that you wrote for me.The moment i read your letter and after
the day for me is passing easier.I wish us to meet and after never to be separate.I want
our life to be common in everything.I wish us to be like a love team... I wish so pure love
that will shine everywhere.This shine will see everybody around and they will know that there
love exists, love without limits and forever.Our love can be only stronger, we will improve it every
day and we will carry it threw all our life...
How do you imagine our life together? How can we make it true?Do you wish it?
I miss you my darling xxx....
Kiss you .Galina

galina.PNG

+
two other pictures not enough "family friendly" for being posted here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Email:

One more day arrived!Hello my dear xxx ! i am very happy that we are getting know us more and more. But i am full of the
thoughts in my head. I think about us.We that started a long journey.But i do not go alone till the end of the earth, i do
not want the love that is imaginary.I want it real! i do not want the empty words even if they will be the most sweet that
i ever heard in my life.I want us to reach the line where the level of the love will be known only to us.The territory of our
hearts will belong only to us.All the cold days and loneliness will disappear there.Since now and on we will know that we are
not alone anymore.All the bad we will leave from behind and in front is waiting us our territory of our hearts where will be
very much easy to get warm.There will be the love.the territory where will not exist lie, where we will love us.Do you
know already I started my way on that territory of our hearts.I am moving there with a big hope and i am waiting you there.
on our territory the sun is shining and it will be always bright there without any cloud...Our gray clouds will melt under our
love.The dreams on the territory of our hearts are real and our love is full of passion there...Crazy love, but ours.
The rest isn't important for us all the difficulties are disappearing or we fight with them strongly.Our territory belongs
only to us and nobody else... What do you think if i will come to
you my darling?is it possible?
Kiss you
Galina

The pictures received with the email can not be posted here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 07, 2016 4:41 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx! I want to call you only like this.Did you see the comet of the burning star passed tonight in the sky?
You have to know it was my wish.I did it during the comet passed.Now we are building together our bridge in the future.
This bridge that we started to build consists of our promises, hopes, feelings...I want our angel that is above us to smile
during he is flying over.He will see us happy and will smile.I so much want to be like this forever.Our happiness never to
finish.Maybe somebody won't believe in us, in our happiness, but i will tell you that I am sure that our love is possible.
I know it now.I feel it.The minutes of our happiness that we are using now , later will give the rise to years...Now that
we are still apart, we are miles away from us , the time we are separate.But later, soon, it will go, it will fly, this time of
separation will forget us forever.After will come to us the time of years, not minutes that we will spend together, years...
This will be our love.Love that will not need words.This love we will feel, we will not be able to be apart from us even for a
minute...This love that will be created by years.Our love that will be in our heart, in our blood.Everything that will surround
us will be filled up with our love.And after thousands of years we will become the two stars.We will be very high in the sky.
And when somebody will make a wish for a love we will fall from the sky for their hopes and wishes to become true.
Ohhh...really we can plan my visit to you...when do you want it happen?
I will be the most happy in the world when i will come to join you...

(part of the) Picture received with the email:

galina.PNG
galina.PNG (199.36 KiB) Viewed 2504 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 12, 2016 9:16 am

Email:

My darling xxx ! How much i miss you.I try to speak to you , but you do not reply to me because you are very far.
All my words to you like as if lost somewhere.When i speak to you it looks like i reply instead of you.No matter how,
no matter where will be we i want us not to loose our minutes, we have to move forward, we shouldn't loose our time.
We have to save it.These minutes belong only to us.I want you and me to be face to face and us to be unconquerable.
What do you think are we?I want you to become mine slowly...Slowly but for sure mine...When we will be face to face
i wish first you to hug me.It will be my first wish for you.Still for a while we have to be separate and still for
a while we will not be able to hear us...It will be time of silence for us.But the moment we meet first you will
hug me and after you will look in my eyes and you will see everything there...What ever you will read in my eyes,
you have to know that this you can only see...there are no words for these...Cannot describe...This you can only feel
and to see...Doesn't exist word for describing what ever is written in my eyes and in my soul...
Ohhhh...your letter did me so happy...
i will go tomorrow to the passport office to order first my passport and after we will plan the days for my visa request!!!!
Kisses and a lot of hugs my love to you
Galina

Picture received with the email:

galina.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Email:

Hello my dear xxx!How are you doing? What do you think about our love?
do you miss us? Do you know my love to you somehow becomes stronger and stronger...this feeling
is something that isn't under control...It is like something good is happening to me...Something settled up
inside me and makes me happy.I really believe in our love.It has a magic power.And the strength of this
power depends only on us...Everything can be like a fairy tail..so
magic...bur story started not that long ago.
I started to think if we noticed in the calendar the day of our love...
Do you know it can become like an anniversary for us lately.i am really curious to know what did you think
about when you saw first time my photo?
How did you react?For the moment it is my fairy tail our story.I believe in you my sunlight and i want only
the best to happen to us...all the best what ever can exist.Maybe it sounds a bit naive, but i want to be
like this.I want naively to believe in everything.I wish everything to become true.I believe in our world that is filled up
with the love.And our tenderness will rule in our loving world.i wish you to be here next to me.i wish you to
tell me the words of love.I wish us to give us our tenderness.i wish us...
for the moment i am very much upset my dear...as i promised you to find out everything for visa to come to you...
first of all i started from the passport issue!!! i collected all the papers for it, but i didn't manage to pay tax dues for it...300$ the price is ...I am very much upset...If it would be the time before war started i could do it more easier...
But now in the war time they do not pay us salary and i am very much upset....I do not know what to do...

I miss you my dear!!!
Galina

(part of the) Picture received with the email:

galina.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Email:

Hello xxx!!!
I really wish to meet you...
But in my situation it is no way for to solve the problem!!!
Galina
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.