Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jamiescott20201@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jamiescott20201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:56 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hi dear, I would like to learn more about You, Maybe you could write to my personal email Jamiescott20201@gmail.com or at least give me yours by return ;-) I think we should explore the future together... :) You never know maybe we could establish and create something special and beautiful together!!! Naturally we can exchange pictures privately. Let`s take this chance!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Jamila.!

Screen name: Jamila Osman
Birth Year 1984
City Honolulu
Country United States

Sex Woman

In my free time I like reading books, listening to music, I am interested in dances and shooting. I also like riding horses. I also like cooking, reading, fitness and outdoors. I am interested in psychology. I like traveling and I wish to see the world.

Picture used:

jamila.jpg
jamila.jpg (78.62 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jamiescott20201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:25 pm

"She" is not even sure if "she" is a male or a female...

Email:

Good Evening xxx,

How are you doing? It's nice to get a mail from you, I never expect that because that site has been kinda slow and a lot of people playing games! I'd like to learn more about you. You can call me Jamie, I'm from the United State of America in the State of Texas, City Arlington and I manage a Grocery store here. I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am just as comfortable with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress. I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge. I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning,i believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and i have
no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return. I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship,one woman is enough trouble,i don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time haha...I'm generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going and I don't think that I'm too critical about things but also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but i also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well. As you can tell,i am not a bs'er and believe in total communication........... Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, i hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.
I love dancing and it's such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower I will always be who i am at the core of my soul, my being and who I am.
I'm chuck full of potential,i actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! Women need to be like a guiding light,for men we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things not on purpose. A man and a woman should work as a team together, That's all I can say for now until then. Have a nice day!!

Best regards,

Jamila....!

Pictures received with the email:

jamie.PNG

jamie1.PNG

jamie2.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jamiescott20201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:30 am

Email:

Thanks for writing me and It's very nice to meet you! I'd like to know all about you. Well, I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am just as comfortable with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.I have several (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning,i believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and i have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return. I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship,one woman is enough trouble,i don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time haha...I'm generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going and I don't think that I'm too critical about things but also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but i also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well.
As you can tell,i am not a bs'er and believe in total communication........... Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, i hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.
I love dancing and it's such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower
I will always be who i am at the core of my soul, my being and who I am.
I'm chuck full of potential,i actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! Women need to be like a guiding light,for men we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things not on purpose. A man and a woman should work as a team together, That's all I can say for now until then. Have a nice day!!

Best regards,

Jamila....!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamiescott20201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Email:

Hi xxx,

How are you doing? It's been a while.I'm sorry for that but I traveled. I'm now in Ghana West Africa!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.