Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ekaterina Anikina - anikaty85@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ekaterina Anikina - anikaty85@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:46 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

The scammer is using the email address anikaty85@gmail.com.

name : Ekaterina Anikina
address : street21,Sverdlova,Novosibirsk, Russia
Bank : ALFA Bank
Branch : Novosibirsk
account : 40817-8408-95000-00111

Stolen pictures used in scam:

ekaterina.PNG

ekaterina1.PNG

ekaterina2.PNG

ekaterina3.PNG

ekaterina4.PNG

ekaterina5.PNG

ekaterina6.PNG

ekaterina7.PNG

Fake document used in scam:

ekaterinapass.PNG

The victim met the scammer online. The communication was done on emails. "She" asked for the victim financial help when "she" decided to visit him. The victim lost almost $3.000.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Ekaterina Anikina - anikaty85@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:49 am

Money request:

2015/12/19

Hello my love x.

How are you? Loved xxx I have two pieces of news today. And I was in the bank and got the money. I took a ticket for 26 December. And we will be able to meet next week. I'll write you my flight details:
Novosibirsk (OVB) - xxx, December 26
from Tolmachevo Arpt in xxx
17:30 - 11:40 1 Transplant 1h 0m, Moscow
Novosibirsk - Moscow on December 26
Flight SU1461 from: 17:30 Novosibirsk on December 26 Tolmachevo Arpt
Airbus A320 in: 19:00 Moscow December 26 Sheremetyevo Arpt
transplant in Moscow 1h 0m
Moscow -xxxDecember 26
Flight xxx from: 20:00 Moscow December 26 Sheremetyevo Arpt
Airbusxxx in xxx 11:40 December 27, xxx
Love you gotta meet me Sunday at the airport in xxx.
I should be glad that soon we will be together. But today, my mood is very low, and I was very sad and lonely right now.
You just can not imagine how I miss you in such difficult moments in my life.
Love xxx before I will be given a visa, I should have a financial guarantee.
I thought that the documents from the apartment, will be able to confirm my financial situation.
But as it turned out that the documents for real estate, can not guarantee my financial security.
I was told that I would have brought an excerpt from my bank account, I have at least 1540 dollars.
I cried all day today, and I can still relax.
I must prove that I have enough money for the trip. That is, I should have at least a minimal amount of money.
A minimum amount is 1540 dollars.

I am very upset that the documents for real estate can not be guaranteed.
My xxx, you just can not imagine what a huge amount of this for me.
I need to carry a minimum of $ 1540 dollars. What I could exist in your country.
Of course this is only a formality, and I do not need to spend this money. But to prove their financial condition, I obliged.
I asked if I could fly without warranty. But I was told that no money tourists are forbidden to leave Russia. And without a financial guarantee, I will not be given a visa.
My dear Now I do not know what to do. My love if only you could help me with this amount of money I would be very grateful to you.
And of course I'll give you the money back. They only want me to prove.

My love xxx as I said, my flight on December 26. And by this time I need to find the money. I do not know what to do.
My love is the last hope only on you. Because I no where I can have the money, and without them I can not fly to you. And that's why I'm very upset and did not know what to do, all my hope only on you. I very much hope that we can solve this problem, and we can meet. My love, I love you very much and do not want, what your mood was bad. But I can not do anything. I want to be with you, because you're part of my life.
I want you, I want you to see, hug kiss. To tell you that I love you much. I feel so bad xxx !!! I am very upset! I love you, I need just you and your love. I can not live without you. I feel so bad, my eyes fill bitter tears. My heart is torn apart by pain, I can not live without your love. I want to see you my xxx. I very much want to be with you !!!!
I want us to be happy. My love xxx, I'll wait for your answer.
With your love forever Ekaterina
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Ekaterina Anikina - anikaty85@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:50 am

Type of pressure used to get the money when the victim was trying to contact the local authorities and solve the problem:

2015/12/20

Hello loved xxx
I was in despair. I do not know what to do.
I should have a financial guarantee. I have to prove that I could exist in your country. so I have to bring a certificate from my bank account. I have to have a minimum of 1540 dollars. If you do not help me, I can not find that much money.
What do you want to contact the embassy or agency ?? Do not do anything stupid! If you bind to them, I will never be given a visa! immigration officials will simply be a large loss if they knew that I'm flying to the man! This is very important! No one should know that I fly to you! I immediately closed the visa, if they find out that I'm flying to the man.
I sat up all night crying. My love, I'm very scared and lonely. I do not know what to do ... I thought that I could be with you ... But the curse of the law once again stood in our way and prevent us from being together. I could not even think that everything will happen exactly.
But my dreams were dashed. My love, I'm writing to you, and my cheeks tears flow. I thought about our meeting at the airport. I dreamed that I could hold you tight and kiss. I dreamed of your tender kiss, the warmth of your body. And at one point it all collapsed ...
I do not want us to stop on what is achieved. I want us to do this last step for our meeting. I want to give you all my love and tenderness. I want to be with you as soon as possible. I can not live without you. I am now very bad without you. All the time I think about you, about our meeting. Once I start to think about it, my cheeks tears flow. My heart aches with pain ... I'm confused ... xxx, I understand that a lot of money. but I promise that I will not spend the money. and they are only for reference about my balance.
My love, I do not want it all ended well. I want to be close to you. I am ready to do anything for this. My love, I would now be very pleased if you could help me.
My love, only you can help me. Now our happiness is in your hands. Only you decide when we will be able to meet with you ... xxx, I really want to be close to you as soon as possible ... If we can not be with you shortly. So I'm just going to die, I die because you're not next to me.
My love, we are one step from being together. And I would not want to delay even for a longer time the day we met. I want to remind you that I will return all the money to you.
Love xxx, I now do not know where to go. I'm in tears, my hands are shaking. My love, my thoughts just you.
I understand that you are now very upset and even possible that angry at me. but I'm not to blame. I would have the same feeling, if I were in your place.
My love, what will happen next? Really, we can not be together? Is it all that way over? I do not want ... I want us all and were able to meet and be together. I will not survive if you tell me that it's over ... Now I'm ready to jump into the largest building. Tell me we'll be together? Can you help me come to you?
I'll be waiting for your letter. Your Ekaterina
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.