Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevecombs49@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: stevecombs49@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 01, 2016 3:38 am

Email:

I just want to let you know that I'm in Asia right now. Of course I would like us to meet each other.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 03, 2016 11:53 am

Email:

I'm doing good here and I'm still battling with the environment and weather here. Everything is quite good here and also glad that my clients are quite happy with what I have been able to do so far. Well I would like to visit you after the execution of the contract, I don't know if you would be happy to meet me. Well I wish you a happy new month over there. Take good care of yourself over there. I will be expecting to hear from you soon. HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Email:

How are you doing sweetie? I hope your day was good? I'm just coming back from work right now. I had a hectic day today. I'm about to have my dinner right now. I really appreciate your care and concern that you have been showing me all these while and also your understanding. I'm really working so hard here to ensure that I finish my work as at when due to the satisfactory of my clients so that I can hurriedly come and spend quality time with you. If everything being equal, I would finish the contract by July 16th. I really want to show you how much you mean to me and how much I value this relationship of ours. Well I wish you a lovely night. Have a lovely moment. I adore and cherish you. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon. Hugs and kisses
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 07, 2016 5:36 am

Email:

How are you doing sweetie? I'm not doing good at all here. Me and my colleagues had a very terrible experience this afternoon and I haven't recovered from the shock up till now. In the afternoon, we went to the bank and I collected some money that I would use to pay for my tax insurance certificate here as a foreign worker and also buy some of the equipment that we would use for work. After collecting the money from the bank and we wanted to call a taxi to come and drop us off, we were still standing waiting for the taxi man to come and pick us up. Two men on a motorcycle surrounded us and pointed gun at us and commanded me to raise my hands up, they robbed us and collected all the money that I withdrew from the bank and the worst part of it is that they took our wallets. I was begging and pleading with them to give me back my wallet because it contains all of my bank cards, passport and other relevant cards but they refused, before we could say jack Robinson, they had already driven off. I have reported the situation to the police and they said that they're at the top of the situation. Right now, we are kind of stranded and I don't know what to do. I need to pay for the tax insurance certificate and buy some of the equipment that I would be using for my work here. I have told my bank about the incident that happened and they have started processing another bank cards for me, but they said it's going to take 3 weeks for them to finish the processing of the new cards. I need to continue with my work in order not to breach the agreement that I had with my clients to finish the contract as at when due. Sweetie, please I will have to ask you for a favor, I will like you to lend me some money to enable me to pay for the tax insurance certificate and buy some of the equipment that I would be using for work here. I have tried to raise some money from my friends and family, but then it's not yet enough to handle the issues here. Immediately I get my bank cards, I will give you back the money. I just need about 2,500 dollars, I need to settle some of my bills here urgently. I have been paid mobilization fee yesterday, so sweetie you don't need to worry, as soon as I get the bank cards I will pay you back the money to you. But you can give me any amount that you can afford to give...is not as if I'm saying you should give me all the money, but any amount that you would be able to give me will be appreciated by me. Please I will appreciate it if you will grant me this favor. I will be expecting to hear from you soon sweetie as it is very urgent right now. Take care.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 08, 2016 1:34 am

Emails:

Thank you so much for your concern, I really appreciate your kind gesture. I don't forget favors at all. I will try how to find out how you can send the money across to me, you know I lost my passport. I will let you know if I get help on how to receive the money. Once again thank you, I really appreciate it, I will still pay you back the money. Take good care of yourself over there.

After 4 hours:

Yes I have seen someone here that is able to help me to collect the money when you send the money to me, the hotel receptionist. You will use the below information to send the money to me through the MONEY GRAM, it is the fastest way to receive money here. The information is as follows:

First name: MARY GRACE
Last name: Mxxx Cxxx

Please remember to attach the payment slip after sending the money. I really thank you for your kind gesture, I really appreciate it and from the depth of my heart. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Bye for now.

25 minutes later:

Sorry dear the receptionist has been shifted to another state. Please use this information to send the money to me through the MONEY GRAM:

First name: LORNA
Last name: Hxxx Lxxx

Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Please remember to send the payment slip when you send the money. Thank you a million times. Take good care of yourself over there. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 12, 2016 1:52 pm

Emails:

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate and God will bless you for being there for me in times of trial. I will pay you back the money as soon as you receive my bank cards. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Please get back to me as soon as you receive this message so that I can know my fate OK? Thanks for you care and concern. Take care. Bye for now.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Emails:

Yesterday:
Why are you sounding like this sweetheart? I haven't said anything bad to you. Please forgive me if I have offended you in anyway. I'm so sorry for that, please bear with me. I never meant to hurt you. You know that I was frustrated because I didn't hear from you for quite sometime as you know my condition. I'm really sorry sweetheart, you shouldn't be unhappy. I'm really sorry and from the depth of my heart, I say I'm sorry. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me. Please sweetheart, I really need your help at this juncture. God will bless you as you help me out. I will be expecting to hear from you soon sweetheart. Bye for now.

After two hours:

Please sweetheart, just forgive me if I have said something that hurt you, I never meant to hurt you...I'm really sorry about this. Please sweetheart I plead with you to help me out. I'm really in need here, I just wish you would put yourself in my shoes, perhaps you would know exactly how I'm feeling right now. But all the same, I really thank you for your care and concern that you have shown me all these while. I really appreciate it from the depth of my heart. I really miss you so much. Take good care of yourself over there and I will be expecting to hear from you soon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 18, 2016 7:58 pm

Today:

Sweetheart, I haven't heard from you. Please get back to me. Thank you for your care and concern. I really appreciate your help. Take good care of yourself over there. Bye for now.

After few hours:

Sweetheart, are you still angry with me? I'm really sorry, I never meant to hurt you, it wasn't intentional. Please forgive me and let's forge ahead because I believe we have a lot to achieve in the future. Please I plead for your mercy, consider my situation and know that the one that you care about is really undergoing some stress here. I will be expecting to hear from you as soon you receive this message. I really miss you and I will always do and nothing can stop me from loving you because you're the apple of my heart and I really like all the attributes that you posses and also exhibit. I know that you care about me and you will over look some certain things and forgive me and continue caring for me. I miss you and I really do. This is coming from the bottom of my heart. Take good care of yourself over there. I love you so much with every single bit of my heart. Bye for now and have a splendid moment over there.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.