Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jimmieokeenan@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jimmieokeenan@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:22 pm

DateMeFree:

Dear xxx, I really like to know more about you, and have a chat with you Please contact me jimmieokeenan@outlook.com let us know more about each other

Screen name: kennan55
- 40 y/o female
- Califonia, USA
- English, English, English
- Military
- Have 3 children
I am a reasonably confident woman who has been fully single nearly a month and has not had a serious relationship in nearly 5 years I am witty, chatty and honest talking(sometimes too honest lol)

i love comedy, however would not want to date a funny man. I am in no rush to have an instant boy friend, but would truly like to get to know someone and have fun doing so...i have no limits to relationships, just like to take time to get there

Picture used - the scammer is abusing not the stolen picture of the person, but stole her real identity also. The real owner of the picture is not military and is not located in "Califonia, USA":

kennan.PNG
kennan.PNG (210.68 KiB) Viewed 1411 times

On Skype as live:jimmieokeenan.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jimmieokeenan@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Email:

My dear xxx,

compliment of the day to you and all around you, thanks for your kind response, it was so impressing to my expectation, I am very happy to read your mail, I am really seeking for a true love relationship and i pray if you will show me love with trust, we both will live forever as one, I am ready to be yours and believe in real love from the heart, I need that special man in my life with a loving heart to me. I believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which i cares with your open minded heart to me.

About me, I am Jimmie O. Keenan a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya. Since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation, Am a United State Army officer, Am a Head Nurse with the United State Army Nurse Corps, I grow up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am 40 years old, single and never married before, I attached photo about me and my world. please reply soon and let me know if you got the pictures.
Thanks.
Yours with a loving Heart.
Jimmie

From the pictures received with the email, one is already reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6883 - scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Horoho.
The second one is a stolen image of Cathy F. Senior Vice President for an US Healthcare Corporation.

jimmie.PNG
jimmie.PNG (78.47 KiB) Viewed 1405 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:58 am

Email:

Hello dear xxx i am so happy to read your message and i so much believe we are meant to be, however, distance is never a bearer but in short time i know we meet each other to start a new together as i wish to discuss a proposition that will benefit both of us on mutual and social terms out side being my love.

I am really longing to leave here and see you for the first time and thank you for the little information about you. Could you please let me know your age? and if you live alone?

I hope you like my photo, once i hear back from you i will send my proposition as i wish to leave here as soon as possible and be in your arm.

Yours with a loving Heart.
Jimmie.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:58 am

Email:

Hi Dear xxx,

How are you. sorry i could not write for long. I believe that God has someone special for both of us, and i have been praying to the good Lord to help me meet a special person to settle down with and someone like you, i must say that i feel very much comfortable with you and i will like to open the door of my heart for you. Although i do not know you personally but i admire you from the little information i have been able to learn about you, i am interested in a true love relationship and i will like to meet you in person and plan our future life together if is the will of God. Your age is okay for me.

The best relationship usually begins unexpectedly and distance is just a test to see how far love can travel, i am very serious with you and i want to meet you in person and share more friendship love of my heart with you. My dear, there is something very important i would like to tell you, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all officers in present on the rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,700,000 (Four Million, Seven hundred thousand united states Dollars) i am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $2,700,000 out of here to you in your country, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I arrive in your country. Remember that this is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved in receiving the money and keeping the money in your custody till my arrival to meet with you in your country for us to start a new life.

I have chosen to reveal this to you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without fully knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest this fund since we both found love. Also something keeps telling me that with you in my life the search for real love have end, i have made solid arrangements with a security company who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination,either through there diplomatic courier service or by there accredited bank and i shall be compensating you with 20% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

Due to the United Nation policy NATO here in Libya since after the war here, there is a plan to move some troops out of Libya so i will be among the people that will be moving out to Afghanistan, i cannot go along with this money since they know me as military personnel and on duty, they will also want to know how i come about it, due to this, i have made an arrangement for a diplomatic Courier agent here in Libya to move this fund, The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help, i want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as i have mapped out the strategy to have this money moved out of here safely through diplomatic courier means, you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

One passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

Note; I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive the fund, because i will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore, everything depends on our mutual agreement, once you confirm to me that you have receive the money, I will be joining you in your country to start a new life with you.

Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

Have a nice day and always put me in your daily prayers.

Your's Sincerely
Jimmie O. Keenan.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Email:

Hi Dear xxx,

My dear xxx thank you so much for your reply and i feel so good to have someone like you by my side at this time. You have my heart also i will always love you.

The whole thing is legit and legal and there is no risk whatsoever attached to this transaction my dear, in your reply i will like you to provide to me below information so that they can secure the change of ownership certificate also i will forward the contact information of the finance firm for you to contact them immediately.

* your names in full (as the appear on your valid international passport).
* address - both residence and office
* telephone and cellphone numbers
* occupation
* date of birth
* scanned copy of your valid identification

Your's Sincerely
Jimmie O. Keenan.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.