Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jayy5060@mail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jayy5060@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Mingle2 - in the meantime his account was deactivated:

my name is Jeff and am new here, i went through your profile and i was attracted to your lovely smile and profile, i will want to be your friend and also want to know more about you,if you are interested feel free to write me and i will get back to you, Here is my email address "jayy5060@mail.com" Hope to hear from you soon

Screen name: jayy3030
55 year old male from Milan , Lombardy

On Skype as jayy5060 / Jeffrey Alberto, Location United States.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jayy5060@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:25 pm

On eedates.com:

Jayy, man, 55 from Edinburgh United Kingdom
I am a nice and caring person and i am new to online dating,i am here to meet my Best friend and Soul Mate.My lifestyle is usually relaxed and pretty quiet and I am quite content to be at home working on a project or relaxing and am very sensual, i am also an introvert than an extrovert.if you are interested and you want to know much more about me feel free to wink or write and i will be glad to get back to you....

Looking for Marriage, ,
i am here to make friends and hopefully meet my Soul Mate.
Gender Women Age from 49 to 99
Account created: 29 Mar 2016

Picture used:

jayy.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby kahmed2 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:05 am

Site: Singlemuslim.com
jayy50

3 hours ago

Hello, nice to hear from you and also nice to know that you want us to get to know each other better, my name is Jeff and i am new here, i went through your profile and i was attracted to your lovely profile, i will want to know more about you and also want to be your friend, if you are interested feel free to write me to my personal email " jayy5060@mail.com" or you can also give me yours so i can write to you, i believe communicating through email will help us concentrate on getting to know more about each other, what do you think? hope to hear from you soon ....Jeff
kahmed2
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 06, 2016 7:08 am

Thank you for the update, kahmed2, well spotted.

The best thing to do is to cut all the contacts with that person, before any damage occurs.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 the basic elements you need to apply for protecting yourself after being targeted by a scammer.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.