Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tatian.tatiiana@yandex.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tatian.tatiiana@yandex.ru

Unread postby chester99 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:23 am

this scammer use other pictures...so funny...

I hope for reciprocity! =)‏
I'm looking for a worthy partner for marriage and family formation.I sent a profile to the marriage agency in my city and the answer came to me with your email. You are a mystery to me and I know nothing about you. I've never acquainted with the men on the Internet.I hope that our acquaintance will continue and we will get pleasure from it.I do not know what you like in woman, please tell me. I am intelligent and educated woman from Russia. I have no bad habits. I want that in my life will be a loved person with a clever heart and a kind soul.I would like to reach you by phone to hear your voice. I like an active lifestyle. I like to swim and play sports.It supports my life activity and helps me to stay in good shape.I'll write more when you will answer me to this letter. I have a lot of photos and I can send them to you in the future. I will be happy to answer your questions, I hope to receive a letter from you. Tatiana!!!

tatiana0.jpg
chester99
New survivor

Re: tatian.tatiiana@yandex.ru

Unread postby chester99 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello my new friend xxx!
I'm very excited and very pleased that you have written to me. I would like to tell you,
about myself, about my hobbies, about my life in general. I hope you
will understand my message.
For you to get to know me better, I must say that my age is 40 years old, I am
a woman of average height (168 cm.) and the feminine figure
(60 kg). What are your height and weight? How can I call you?
I am talking about my family. I got quite a small but good family experience.
I believe my parents marriage ideal, and I want to build such a strong and reliable relations in my future too.
I got divorced. I have a daughter. Her name is Nastya. She is 10 years old.
I wanted to build strong relationship, like my parents, but it was unsuccessful.
He started having problems with alcohol and he left our family seven
years ago, leaving me and daughter.
I live in Samara. It is a city on the Volga River in Russia.
I work as a music teacher in a kindergarten. My main hobby is my job. I like what I'm doing.
I like to work with children. I like to make holidays to children. And you know, the children very much appreciate it.
This is nice, and a little hard to talk about myself. It nice because everyone is worried about their words
the interest that he likes or dislikes. But at the same time is difficult,
because the study of man, especially yourself, this is a great way and great work.
If you want to know more, please ask. I will answer.
Please tell me more about yourself and your hobbies. What do you like to do? How do you
spend your free time? Tell me about your family. Send me your photos.
I wait for your answer.
Tatiana.

tatiana.PNG
tatiana.PNG (190.56 KiB) Viewed 1471 times

tatiana1.jpg

tatiana2.jpg

tatiana3.jpg
Last edited by firefly on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: edited out "victim" name from the post.
chester99
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:23 pm

chester99,

Be careful to XXX out your "victim" name from your posts. I have edited out the name above.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:16 pm

chester99,

If you are using your real life email address while receiving those messages, you might consider change it. Obviously you were in contact before with a Russian romance scammer while using that email address and this is the reason you receive emails like the ones you posted here.

Their strategy is a simple one: if they managed or not to get money from you does not matter, they will keep your details anyway and they will lit you again with out of the blue messages, with the hope another of the fake characters they are using will be able to get you hooked.

Learn about headers and how to find / check it: http://whatismyipaddress.com/trace-email - that may help you to see where the sender of an email is really located and not only where they claims to be.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.