Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Michael A Coppola

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Michael A Coppola

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:29 am

Mingle2:

Hello you are so beautiful on your Profile picture and i was captured by it, i hope this will mark the beginning of a healthy communication between us

I am very happy to read from you and am looking forward to knowing you more. My name is Steven Woodgate, i work as a contact Engineer in Petrol Chemical and Oil Refinery repairs and construction, i am 54 years of age, i was Born in Mexico and raised in USA. I live in London United Kingdom, I am 6ft tall, Dark haired and Blue eyes. I was really captured by your beauty. I wish you happy good day and i will like us to know maths and chemistry of ourselves.It would be a pleasure for us to always share our life stories together and get to know each other more better.

I was captured by your charming beauty and i believe love have no race or country so i would like to give you my private E-mail address so that we can exchange e-mails and probably know ourselves more.
stevenwoodgate388@yahoo.co.uk is my E-mail, i am hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks. Steven Woodgate

Stev9 "Hi..."
57 year old man from London, England
Looking for woman for dating
Profession: Engineer
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live at home

stev9.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Steven Woodgate - stevenwoodgate388@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:01 am

Email:

Hello xxx
I am very happy to read from you and am looking forward to knowing you more. My name is Steven Woodgate, i work as a contract Engineer in Petrol Chemical and Oil Refinery repairs and construction, i am 54 years of age, am a widowed, I lost my wife 4years ago with one Daughter. I really love meeting people, reading, traveling too!!, sharing ideas and also I care about nature, human being, love arts, environment, social culture,....etc. Is nice to have you as my new friend and I pray that the almighty lord will help us have a mutual friendship that will profit our children and grand children in future....Amen!!!!...I was Born in Mexico and raised in USA. I live in London United Kingdom, I am 6ft tall, Dark haired and Blue eyes. I was really captured by your beauty. I believe that knowing one another is a gradual process.I was really captured by your beauty and i will like us to know the chemistry of ourselves.It would be a pleasure for us to always share our life stories together and get to know each other more better.

How do you feel about meeting each other? Would you be interested in that? Honestly i am still wondering if such a beautiful woman like you could be my best friend.

I want to know you more and if our friendship will metamorphoses into serious friendship,i will really appreciate meeting you and i am willing to spend the rest of my life with you if you agree in this relationship with me,i will tell you more about me in my next message.I believe we can get acquainted and initiate good friendship by exchanging communication.I will lovely like to communicate with you until we get to know ourselves more better,right now it is very lonely life for me but lucky to find pretty you...hope to read from you and have a nice day. I am sending you my photos with this message for you to see who you are communicating with. I hope to be hearing from you
Regards

Steven

Return-Path: <stevenwoodgate388@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: Steven Woodgate <stevenwoodgate388@yahoo.co.uk>

Pictures received with the email - stolen images of Michael A. Coppola, British actor; his stolen pictures are reported for being abused in romance scams since 2013:

steven.PNG

steven1.PNG
steven1.PNG (248.32 KiB) Viewed 1828 times

steven2.PNG
steven2.PNG (221.1 KiB) Viewed 1828 times

steven3.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevenwoodgate388@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:22 am

Email:

Hello xxx

I have received and read your mail with a smile on my face, your kind words gave me peace of mind and i think that I've found a loyal, honest and loving woman in you. I believe that true love exists and hope to find it someday with someone that want the same thing like i do, someone i can grow old with. I would like to meet loving, sincere, caring, tender and responsible woman who is willing to start a new chapter in her life with me, because we all have past. life will not be sweet,if we continue to dwell on our past.I will love to build happy and long lasting relationship! The beauty and essence of a good relationship is when you feel completely comfortable with your partner. My heart is open for a friendship and serious relationship.. I am sweet, joyful and home-oriented man from a nice family with good values! I like having walks in the street, in the nature, at the river bank and most of all at the sea side which always brings me beautiful fantasies.I am kind and tender, very attentive, able to listen and understand. I am eager to create a loving atmosphere in my own future family together with a decent and reliable partner.

I love easy-going, pacific and quiet people who are not full of themselves. I even like people who Are a bit clumsy and unsure. it reveals a genuine human side. I believe that perfection does not exist and I am not expecting it, because believe me, i am not perfect, but i always try to be good. I get along fine in any social settings but since I am shy and tend to be uncomfortable around most people, I tend to prefer the comfort of my own little space where I evolve freely and don't have to prove myself to people who are usually judgmental and who don't really care. I am getting tired of trying to "fit in". I am a man of few words and often prefer silence to words and noises (unless it's Mother Nature's noises). I like Traveling, Walking, biking, hiking, swimming, camping, canoeing ,listening to music,Drawing (Building Plans).Art works, etc... Country drives, Photography (amateur), Movies Music (searching interesting and educational information) playing cards, going for walks, spending quiet time at home with my Daughter, and also fishing and camping.

I live with my daughter (Lidia) I use to house a house keeper here too, I am an honest, trustworthy and kindhearted person and looking for someone that has the same values. I believe to build a relationship it takes a lot of work and I believe you cannot do that seeing someone just once or twice a week and I like to spend a lot of time with the special person in my life, this is all i have to say for now.

I am looking forward to a great friendship that will lead to marriage. Please here is my personal number if you want to give me a call or add me on whatsapp.(+447845891657) Hoping to hear form you soon...Keep Smiling

Steven

+447845891657
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevenwoodgate388@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:47 pm

Email:

I really don`t care what you do or what your age is. I just need to find a woman who will love me for who I am. Just I like I will take you for who you are. All I want is a woman that will not hurt me. I have been so hurt in my past and I don`t want to ever be hurt again. I am a loving and quiet man, I love the simple things in life too. I want a woman of equal values. I have been very lonely all my life and now I think Life is too short to be spent alone.

I have been very lonely in my life and right now I think I need someone in my life. I have been a workaholic all the years. I really do want to find someone who sees life as I see it. some One who sees life beyond just having someone in your life. I want to find someone who cares about that which is in the heart. I am seeking for a soul mate. And from your e-mail I believe that we have that in common.

I am a loving and caring man, but life has not been fair to me. I have lost the most precious and closest person in my Life. I am a Christian Catholic myself and I want to believe that Life does not end when you are still alive. I believe that it is time to move on as I can not change the things that God has already designed in his wisdom. This is why I registered on the site. I was not thinking rather did I know what I wanted from here, But I kept hope alive that someday I was going to find someone who share the same emotions like myself.

I have come to the realization that nothing in life happens by mistake. I believe that Meeting you was not a mistake, it was destiny and I really do believe in destiny. I believe that we have some part of our lives that wants to get out and feel free and share some life with someone. I want a love that is so real, A Love that will stay. I hate divorce or being hurt. I love togetherness at all times. I believe eternity is about staying together. I believe its about sacrificing ones life for another, sharing in the things that we do. I don`t want a woman who I will just do things for, but a woman who I will do things with. I believe that Love is about giving no doubts, but I want someone who will be there to right my wrongs, I don`t want to be In-charge, I want to be in Love.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.