Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

k-marty@mail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

k-marty@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:41 am

MyBelovedNet:

Good day! My name is Nadezhda. How are you today?
I try to find a serious man for long term relationship.
But I live and working in Russia now.
My email is: k-marty@mail.ru. Or you can send me yours.

Screen name: Full Name Nadia
Birth Year 1987
City Paris
Country France

Sex Woman
I`m not looking for beauty in man. I`m looking for intelligence and determination. I want to feel weak next to my man.
I`m looking for native and close person with common life values. My man - is an independent and self-sufficient human. I want a declaration of love, courtship, romance and surprises. After all, I`m a woman.
When I think of my partner, I think of a man who can keep the conversation going, no matter how silly or serious the conversation.

Picture used:

nadia.jpg
nadia.jpg (68.37 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Nadezhda Kareva - k-marty@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:24 am

Email:

I wish you a nice day my new friend xxx!
For me it's a pleasant surprise to receive your message.
When I was doing the registration on the site, I did not expect that dating will
so quick.
But I must say that this knowledge is very positive effect on me now.
I'm not the kind of girl who makes the acquaintance man on the street or in a social network.
Usually, it was so ... But those familiar only leave a negative impression.
I always catch only the lustful gaze of men and ... This relationship ends
quarrel.
So I read a few articles from the Russian women, who have a familiarity
men from Europe or America. So I decided to try to do it.
Why not? I asked myself. It may make sense to change my life?
I do not like to take risks. I'm not a gambler, but I decided to try.
Maybe I got, what do you think dear friend xxx?

So, maybe I should talk not only about your thoughts ... but me?
As you know, my name is Nadezhda. I am now 28 years old. My birthday 09/05/1987.
I was born in a great day for the whole of Russia. On the day of victory in the Great Patriotic
war. And my first question for you. When's your birthday?

I was born in the Crimea peninsula. Do you know this place?
My father was an officer in the Russian navy. And my whole family was born in these places.
By nationality I am Russian, but my life for 15 years took place in Crimea, Ukraine that used to be.
But after my father decided to pursue a career in the military and other forces, we have moved to Russia, in the city of Izhevsk.

Since then, for 13 years I have lived here
. I graduated from University of Science humannity. On a specialty "teacher
pre-school education. "For a while I worked in a private school, but ... I feel dissatisfaction
his work.
And I completely changed the scope of its activities. I am currently working as a sales representative
cosmetic brand "Loreal-paris" in my city. This work became my satisfaction. And soon
I expect an increase :)

I told you a few brief moments of his life.
Perhaps you have any questions for me. And I'll be happy to give you their answers.
Yours faithfully

Nadezhda

Return-Path: <k-marty@mail.ru>
Received: from [192.99.184.76]

Originating IP: 192.99.184.76
Originating ISP: Mrhost.biz
City: Montréal
Country of Origin: Canada

Pictures received with the email:

nadia.PNG

nadia1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: k-marty@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:37 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx! I am very happy to get another answer from you!
Just do not forget to send me your photos. I ask you about this, it's important to me.
What are your plans for today?
My job - is fully trip. I use my own car brand Lada-2114.
I think this model of the car does not tell you anything :) This is my last car
father. The machine is quite old, but I love it and it has never let me down.
Every morning I start with gymnastics because dealing with this for many years.
I am a very active person and I have no problem to get up early in the morning to look healthy.
In the summer I often a morning jog.
I do not drink coffee at all. I have never smoked. Drink can I consume only in the company
with my friends, or relatives. If there is a reason for this.
I live in his own apartment. I buy it recently. I had been saving money for years, some
I took the money in the credit and helped my father. I bought a small room in a residential area. Let
the house where I live now can not be called comfortable and very clean ... But that's only because
here cheap apartments.
I do fully self repair in my apartment. Bought new appliances, fully
change the plumbing and furniture ... And now I'm enjoying it.
I like the warmth and comfort of my room than large apartments and houses. Maybe I'm very conservative. But I am not
strive to get all the money in the world and show that I have. I live, I work ... I try
I spend my weekend pleasure. Pay playing sports, reading books, and I love
paint some landscapes .. I am a creative person and I do not like technology. I do not use popular
Now instagram, twitter and so on. I do not want to show his life to other people. I do not see the point
making hundreds of photos and share them online. I think it's stupid. I'd rather spend time
actively engaged in my body, health and education. But I do not say that I am constantly at home.
Sometimes I go to a club to dance, drink a little wine or champagne with my friends.
For example after a hard working week.
How do you like to spend your time?
Do you like sports or you love the sofa :)
I'll tell you everything honestly about themselves and not hide anything. So I insist that you do
it's the same. Honesty and trust - are different relations. Therefore, if it so happens, I'm ready
to move to another country. If I really love my man and he love me.
I'm waiting for your new e-mail
Yours faithfully, Nadya

Received: from [192.99.184.77]

Originating IP: 192.99.184.77

nadya.PNG

nadya1.PNG

nadya2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:44 am

Email:

Good day, dear xxx!
How was your night? I hope you slept well.
Because my night was perfect today. I can not say that I always sleep well.
But in the evening, as soon as I close my eyes, I fall asleep. And I sleep without dreams completely.
You know, they say, when you do not see dreams, you sleep very soundly.
Only my alarm clock rings again at 6:30 and says that I have to wake up.
My weekend is on Sunday and Monday. But sometimes, I still go to work.
Because it is unexpected for the girls who work in the stores. They do not expect a check from me
and often it turns out that I have to scold them.
My job was to goods of our brand has always stood on the shelves of specialized cosmetic stores
or points. I decide how to put makeup, so she immediately catches the eye
women. I have about 20 different stores that I have to visit during the week.
And it is not only within the city limits.
I also have the opportunity to increase the customer base. If I do this, I get a nice
award from my head.
In general ... is such a work.
I want to tell you a bit about my family, my dear friend xxx.
Now I have only a father. My mother died a few years ago from cancer.
It's a disease that ... she did not want to torture yourself and your family. You can do
to know that the treatment cost a lot of money and not the fact that it will actually cure.
Doctors said that after the treatment of my mother can live only 2 years. And she took
the decision not to treat ... It was hard for all of us ... But life is not fair
often...
My father is now engaged in agriculture. He retired after serving in the army.
He holds the rank of Colonel. Earn more money for his service, he put them
in their own farm. He bought cows, bulls, goats, geese, chicken ... Also took
rent space and built next to his own house. He strongly after aging
mother's death, but he lives life to the fullest right now. He gives the work of young people who
willing to work. And he works very hard every day. It could be just fine
live on his military pension, but he did not want to do it.
He wants to make its economy has grown, and then pass it to me.
I always say to him: Father, it was necessary to have another son for this. I am a fragile girl like me
I can handle this?
And he always says that I can do ... And I'd find myself a man who will help me in this.
Father always personally acquainted with the man who took care of me. But after a conversation with him
these guys were running ... Father great to see people. He saw a lot of soldiers and talked to them.
He says he can not find a good women, but he was always a man sees through.
But that was before.
Now it no longer does so, and gives me a solution.
Here is some history of my family for you.
I look forward to your new answer.
Yours fauithflly, Nadya

Received: from [217.118.93.126] (port=32792 helo=[10.39.121.233])

Originating IP: 217.118.93.126
Originating ISP: Vimpelcom
City: Nizhniy Novgorod
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Distance from Izhevsk to Nizhniy Novgorod - 10 h 38 min or 785.7 km...

nadia.jpg

nadia1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:10 pm

Email:

Hello, my dear xxx!
I do not know why, but I expect a message from you every day, and with a great desire.
Our communication with you, it is so cute. I can tell you all my thoughts, and say,
all your senses. It is so simple! This is different from the virtual communication real!
You asked about the relationship of my father to a foreigner ... It will not be against it.
Yes, it will treat it very carefully. But he's taken my decision.
And you are asking about the move. I'm not ready to move immediately. For the first meeting - certainly.
But to make the right move. It can not be done immediately. It may take a long time ...
Today after work I have another session in the gym. It's like a drug. In a good sense of the word.
It was very hard to force myself. I used to be full :) Some people do not even believe that I'm on my passport.
I began my studies a few years ago, when it became difficult for me to be constantly in motion at work.
I could not be as active as it is necessary!
At one point, I get up from the couch and register for classes at the gym. It was very difficult at first.
My whole body ached and asked not to go to the training :) But I stubbornly went back. I lost almost 15 kilograms.
And now I can look in the mirror with pleasure. And I'm happy with the result. And I realized that the majority of men are now
I want my slender legs than to know me better. Therefore, I often say "goodbye" rather than "hello."
Also, I like shooting. Even my father taught me how to shoot, because it has a special license, as the military.
When we walk in the park, I will go to the shooting range and get a lot of points for his shooting and special gifts :)
I love outdoor activities.
I like to spend time in nature. In good weather, we often leave the lake and do picnics. Set up tents,
the time before the fire, conducting conversations ... All of this from childhood, in our lives. In Russia, it's like a tradition.
You arrive on Saturday in a great summer day at the lake or the river ... and see the huge number of people who also come
relax.
Usually we gather with my friends. Some of them take their men with them. They are engaged in the tents, campfire ...
We cook food. It gets a very good evening. I would like to show you this someday.
I can very well go skiing. In my region there are no hills or mountains, so I ride when I come in the winter to my father.
I have a dream to visit a good ski resort ever. It really is a good feeling for me.
I want to travel! I want to collect the money and go on a long journey to Asia or South America.
There really interesting culture and life of the people is very different from life in Russia, Europe ...
Completely different people, a different world, and other features.
What do you have dreams? In which countries have you been and traveled?
What else can I tell you dear xxx? You can ask me any questions.
Maybe you have any questions for me?
I'll wait for it

yours

Received: from [192.99.184.77]

Originating IP: 192.99.184.77

nadia.PNG

nadia1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:05 am

Email:

Hi, my very good friend xxx!
You know, I find it very enjoyable to read your letters.
You write very openly, answering my questions. You talk a lot about yourself, about your everyday life ...
It is very nice that you really are serious about this dialogue and to get acquainted with me.
I also try not to disappoint you and to speak honestly and sincerely. I hope that the trust between us
It will be very strong. Because, unfortunately, we can not meet and have a coffee at lunchtime :(
But such knowledge is even more interesting for me. It really is of interest in me, and the desire to communicate
more.
And just now I want to tell you that ...
I was married ... I am married for 24 years is enough for young people.
Apparently, it was his passion, emotion, I do not know what to call it. But our marriage can be called a mere cohabitation.
We do not do anything together, we have different friends ... We do not even go together to the store to buy something!
He was just leaving the money and tell me to buy my choice. But I did not want it ... In the end, do not get anything.
He ceased to feel the warmth of me, and I to him. We broke up ... It was not even a family life ...
I can easily survive this separation. This was even better. But from the moment of separation between us has never been anything! Do nothing! He does not want to and I do not want. It's just a mutual respect. Now I look for really understanding, and a good man. Maybe just for a joint vacation. Maybe more.
You understand? I like to communicate with you, so I have to keep this communication.
And really wondering how you describe your life and your adventures!
I want to look good for my man only. When the man next to a beautiful and strong woman, a man becomes stronger still! I do not make friends with a computer and high technology. To work at home using only the tablet. I believe that a man better understand this. Well, you know, a woman will choose the best refrigerator and gas stove in the store, and the man will choose the best TV ... It's just the division of responsibilities. I have a lot of free time in the evening, so I try to pay attention to many things. I read a lot, seriously ... it's comforting for me. I always read books at night. I better go to sleep so ...
You really, I think, a very good man. And our fellowship every time to prove it to me. And I see that you are set up very seriously for our relationship. Do you really want to know me better. I can not tell you now when and where we can meet. It really is a very serious step for me. You understand, right?
It is not so easy to solve this. It seems to me that the first meeting is as simple as a first date. Simply, it will require more time and money than the usual date in the cafe :) His next vacation I'm ready to contribute to the meeting with you, to be honest! And I'll be glad if you will also be able to make time for me. I am sure that during our holiday would not be the same, but ... I also can not be separated from the work in any day! My work is very important to me.
And while I can not be sure that I will be happy with you, I will not make risky decisions. I hope you understand me in my situation.
Yours faithfully, Nadya

Received: from [217.118.93.85]

Originating IP: 217.118.93.85
Originating ISP: Vimpelcom
City: Nizhniy Novgorod
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

nadia.PNG

nadia1.PNG

nadia2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mureiann@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:04 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Good day ... I wrote you a message, because I try to find an honest and serious man ... For a family ... who is also looking for a decent and beautiful woman ... I like your profile and I decided to write to you.
You can reply here or write to my email: mureiann@gmail.com
Or you can send me yours email.
I will be very glad to your attention ))

Screen name: Anna
Birth Year 1988
City Moscow
Country Russian Federation

Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Serious girl with principles of life and their own position. I am a healthy, hard-working and kind man of 35 years. With that, I`ll be ready to meet and create a family.
I have a good job and a strong desire to build their own family. No games! Please do not write me to the citizens of India.

Picture used:

anna.PNG
anna.PNG (127.32 KiB) Viewed 2238 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.