Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of David Smith

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: sending gifts

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 pm

The form you sent me is a fake. Well, that or a doctored original.

Here you can see where a part has been cut away to put the new name in. Notice how the wing is missing a part?

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Star Link Delivery Company United Kingdom. hmmmm///
Did either of the scammers give you a website link to check tracking of the package?
If they did, then it is most likely a fake website that can be closed down. Please post any emails with the website address, if this is the case.

Those documents are truly awful Photoshopped documents. Cut and paste and different fonts all over the place.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby ripsu » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 pm

no he didnt give any pages, he event didnt come to online today, just sent the message that i get e-mail.
but here is he first email to me:

To:
Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2012, 17:42
Subject: hi

Hello dear,
I really want to say a big thank you to you for accepting me as your friend, i appreciate it so much. how are you, how is life, hope life is treating you fairly?. I was thrilled to writing you immediately i requested for your Email ID in that site, thanks for giving me such privilege. I don’t know where to start from but i will definitely start from somewhere. sometimes in life you begin to think that you can deal with relationships for what they depicts because of the way and manner we human abuse it but then i strongly believe that some special once still exists. Friendship they say is like a game, some win while some loss but the question still remains "Where is fate driving me to", Is it to that special person or otherwise. But my instinct tells me that am going to find that special one soon.
Let me start by introducing myself, Michael Steven, i live fuham city, am 6ft tall, single, hard working though am quiet but good looking too. I was born on the 22 day of October 1973 in London where i grew up and had my education. I work with a private firm my dad used to own before he passed on. Am desperately in search of my missing rib, a woman of virtue, the mother of my unborn children, my heart? Hope you understand how it feels to be in the plight of loneliness, even at my age i have not gotten what i ever wanted, a woman who would love me for who i really am. Am an easy going person, understanding, caring and truthful. Am a straight minded person but above all am too emotional. Can i ask you a question hope you don't mind, have you ever being to London? tell me about yourself as i just did. Well, that would be all for now, hoping to hear from you soon. Do take proper care of yourself for me.
Regards...

and website where i met him is: http://www.quepasa.com/ but he deleted the account fast after he sent me the first e-mail.
Facebook address steven.michael.18041
and as the english is not my mother language was too me hard to recognise he´s bad english in e-mail, but i recognised this in online talks. He is using Yahoo messanger
ripsu
Junior survivor

Unread postby ripsu » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:14 pm

i looked today from the web site starlinkcourierservice. page.tl <<Disabled this addy. Do not go here! It is also infected with fake video player and fake virus scans.this "package" movement and it was really interesting:

United Kingdom (Cleared) <<<<<<<<<<Netherlands<<<<Cleared<<<<<China<<<<Cleared<<<<<Malaysia<<<<<<<<<ESTONIA
username HEIDIRIPS, password. SLC765342189
its seams that it started to move from UK and coming to here with very big circle :D
ripsu
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Tht site's a fake and needs to be killed. I'm sure one of our site killers will take great pleasure in doing so.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby ripsu » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 am

I tried to post this info what i got today by e-mail to romantic scammer list but its impossible because it asking every time to log in but i already in.

but i got today this kind of letter from this "courier company"
ATTN:
To expedite the process of releasing your package please locate and do
Payment for the clearance charge with the malaysia custom through Western Union Money Transfer with the name and information appears below by them. For the immediate release of your package to your country within the next 24 hours to your door step.

NAME OF ACCOUNT'S OFFICER Name:GREGORY MILLER/ RECEIVER to the sum of $999, United State >Dollars only.

Immediately after payment is done, please call or send to this e-mail:

1. Name of Sender......

2. Address of sender.....

3. Western Union MTCN (10-digit).......

4. Test question and answer (if any)......

5. Amount sent immediately after payment is done,

please call or send to this

e-mail: starlinkcourierservice@asia.com

If possible Fax a copy of the transfer slip, for office documentation.

Conclusion: As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of

the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately within few hours to

your designated address.

The expected time of delivery will be send to you.
For more Inquiry call: +60166648443
Email:starlinkcourierservice@asia.com

Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Ahmed Abutrika,

and one more what i just got:
Attn:

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your Notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some Reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Website: starlinkcourierservice. page.tl<<Disabled this addrress. It has fake infected video player and fake antivirus scan on the page designed to steal identity and information. Do not visit and open this page!!

Locate-Your-Parcel.

NAME USER-

TRACKING NUMBER: SLC765342189

GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR CLARIFICATION.
Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Ahmed Abutrika
South. East Asia Regional Coordinator
Courier Services in Malaysia.
For more Inquiry call: +60166648443

So, can I just delete those e-mail?
Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added a warning message.-SH
ripsu
Junior survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of David Smith

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Yes, we have all we need now on your scammer, ripsu. Thanks for posting the fake courier details.
It is in the process of being killed right now. :)

Completely drop this guy(s) and all the other unknowns who might say that they can "get your money back."
They may very well try to impersonate government or police officials, and tell you that the scammers were arrested and that they can recover your money. This is called a "Recovery Scam," They would eventually
ask you for a fee to ship or process your "recovered money."

I tried to post this info what i got today by e-mail to romantic scammer list but its impossible because it asking every time to log in but i already in.
I am experiencing a similar problem on my pc, having to login again to access a different section. We will look into it. So, bear with us and just login again then click on the section you want to go to in the same window. It is not happening to wayne. I'm using Opera browser for the forum and will try other browsers to see if it's browser-related somehow.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

steven.9066@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Fot the last IP posted by ripsu:

Originating IP: 91.228.0.20
Originating ISP: Netco Solutions
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

Other active profile:

On Facebook, Steven Michael
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Fulham, United Kingdom
The profile was made at 20 March

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johnharrison324@yahoo.com

Unread postby Feeling Foolish » Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 pm

I was approached by a man on face book a few weeks ago. He looked nice and said he came across my profile pic whilst looking up a friend. He said I looked lovely and sounded interesting and he would sincerely like to get to know me.

We started talking via messages on face book initially. He said he wife died of cancer 2 years ago and he had 2 children. A 13 year old girl and a 7 year old boy. He was looking for someone to share his life and he wanted a peaceful home. I have been separated from my husband for almost 3 1/2 years and just recently decided I was ready to "take a chance on love" once more and put my heart on the line. Conversations followed and he asked if I would add him as a friend, which I did. We then conversed via the chat function.

He told me his name was John Harrison and he was a Petroleum Engineer currently on an oil rig in the North Sea and that he worked for Exxonmobil. He said he was on a 6 week contract. He started calling me love, honey etc...moved really fast with his statements of love. I told him that this wasn't appropriate as we have never actually met. He responded with "that's because you are an intelligent woman". Slowly over the last two weeks, I got sucked in to his world. He told me how lonely he was and that I was sent to him from God etc.

He told me he would come to Australia to meet me as soon as his contract was over. He said he would be getting onshore in London today 3rd May. Had spoken to the Australian Embassy to find out tourist visa application proceedures. Said it would take 4 working days to obtain it. He would then book flights and arrive next Friday. Wanted me to pick him up from the airport. He wanted to talk to me on my mobile so he could hear my voice. I remember thinking it didn't fit the image of what it should sound like. He had told be he was Norwegian and that he studied his degree in Oslo until he moved to San Antonio Texas when he was 20. Said his mother came from the state. I asked him about parents and siblings. He said his parents and sister died in a car accident when he was 11.
He contacted me a couple of days ago claiming he was in a mess. He said he couldn't stop thinking about me and he was distracted at work. Stated some machinery was broken. Said the board of directors was coming to the rig to sort stuff out. He had previously emailed me a copy of this contracts for the project. He said if he couldn't buy a new piece of equipment and fix it back, he would not get his money for the work he had done. He had previously stated he borrow against his home to get the contract in the first place. You know what came next. He asked me for some money. He said it would cost 16,500 British Pounds Sterling. He could borrow money from a friend called Alex in the US for 10,700 British Pounds Sterling. He asked if I could pay the balance of 5,800. I was stunned. I had only known him a couple of weeks and we hadn't even met. I told him I don't have that kind of money.
He said, he would pay me back immediately he landed in Australia. I had alarm bells going off big time in my head. I played it cool and did not allow him to know what I was thinking. Then he said if I didn't have the money, to get a loan to help him out. I told him I don't qualify for another loan. He didn't believe me. He says, you are working, you should have money etc etc. The last he said to me was, if you can raise 2,000 I will try and raise the rest. He then attempted to make me feel guilty saying he will lose his house and life savings. He would leave the conversation or have great lengthy silences. He then suggested I ask my friends and family for money. I said, you want me to ask my friends for money, when you didn't want me to tell them you existed? then he said, ask your mum then. The cheek of him.

today I went searching for answers. I found out his pictures were fake and the address of his house was actually an apartment block...for rent. Through this and another site, I found out he was using the picture of an Australian Actor/Model.

I now feel totally deflated, duped and foolish.

I haven't said anything further to him since. How do I block him? Please help.
Feeling Foolish
New survivor

Re: I have just discovered all was not what it seemed...

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Hello Feeling Foolish,
I'm sorry you have been victimized by these people. This might be a good place to get some instructions on how to block them:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Second, don't feel foolish. What happened to you has happened to a lot of other people too. After this you will come back a stronger person.

Welcome to Scam Survivors

ETA: Please post any details about your scammer. E-mail addresses, a sample E-mail with the Header (Remove your personal information), FB page link, Anywhere you have contact with him. Your post will help others keep from getting scammed.

Thank you in advance.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.