Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michell paul - paulmichelle606@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

michell paul - paulmichelle606@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:20 pm

michell paul
Female / Single
34 Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia

About Me
Am a simple caring and loving lady
Looking For
Looking for a long term relationship that will lead to marriage
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 165
Weight(kg) 65
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Entertainment / Media
Profession Engineering
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests sports
Activities church
Books bible
Movies comedy
Music gospel
TV Shows cnn
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hello handsome, am interested in your profile so please send me your email so we can communicate there, thanks
Attachments
michell.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: michell paul - paulmichelle606@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:11 am

Email address used: paulmichelle606@gmail.com

Email:

Hello , How are you?I guess you are fine as always.Thanks for your mail to tell you about myself,my name is Michelle Paul 33yers old..... I am an Irish National but i live and work here in England. I am single never been married before. I don't have any kids.i am looking for a serious and reasonable man to spend the rest of my life with him. Well I do really wished to know you better and to meet you one of these days...I do not care about distance as travelling is one of my hobbies.I do travel every month because of the kind of job I do. I am a mechanical/Electrical Engineer by profession,I have been with the company for 6 years as the Director of protocols. I`m 5`8" 165 lbs with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to . I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself....Looking forward to hear from you and please take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day while waiting for your response.
I care Michelle,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.