Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chimzzy@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

chimzzy@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:46 am

Zorpia:

Hi beautiful,you can call me Samuel,nice to meet you here,i hope you don't mind if we become friends.
Waiting to hear from you soon.

I'm so happy to meet a wonder woman like you,you are such a nice and beautiful woman.I want us to share contact that will enable us to believe and see each other because there is a lot of fake people here.Am not among of them that's why i would want us to see on skype or on Facebook and secondly i don't too stay online here.I seriously wish to know and make friend with you,you are so beautiful.
This is my Facebook username(Jchimzzy samuel)or my skype id (samuel.ojinumee)i will be more happy if you drop me your own contact too.Sorry for my late reply.

this is my email (chimzzy@hotmail.com)

Screen name: j / jchimzzybaby
27, Campos, Brazil
Height and Weight 91cm 41Kg

j.jpg

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

Location on Skype: dakar, Senegal
Location on FB: Lives in Norway, South Carolina, USA: From Orlu, Imo, Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.