Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bulbgt@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bulbgt@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:27 am

Mingle2:

hello pretty Queen,op u re ok?i could not pass ur profile without letting u know how i feel about u. despite that u are old than me does not hinder me from seeing ur beauty.U looks so beautiful and tantalizing,i wish to be a close friend of urs.op to hear from you soon.

Oh! morning rose,there is noting like u. i give u all the respect for having attention over my mail.i first like u bcos of ur beauty but now am crazy bcos of the time u make out to read and reply my mail. Am Bright from NIgeria based in The Gambia.will be very much inlove if more of ur time will be given to me by you.thanx and take care of ur self.op to hear from u soon.

pls try to consider me as ur friend i like u so much ok pretty

Thank you very much my Angel for putting happiness in my life.i like you so much and will always cherish you all day long. really i do not know what you want here but for me am looking for a good relationship that can lead marriage as am very seriously worried about marriage now. i wish you tell me little about your self. i like you beauty,u looks so lovely and focus. take care of your self for me till i hear from you.

please i wish to talk to you on skype ok! it will be my pleasure to know you more my pretty Queen. pls give me your skype id let me add you. i miss you so much in a way you will not understand, i was only thinking about you all day but i thank God for bringing you back to me.take care babi until i hear from you.

ok,op you re alright? you can give me e-mail address and ur phone number ok. very happy to hear from u.missing u...............

bulbgt@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon. pls can i ve your number? miss you so much

Screen name: Brightchibuzo "Hi...like to meet a loved one"
40 year old man from Houston, Texas
Looking for woman for marriage
Hi...am a black looking young man who likes peace and love.i ve been search for a soul mate but not found yet.i need to get married by this yr.i wish you could be the one.

Profession: business

bright.jpg

bright1.jpg

bright2.jpg

bright3.jpg

bright4.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.