Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

canesmith755@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

canesmith755@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:27 am

Tagged:

Hello, how you doing, hope you are doing well and that you are having a nice day? You look beautiful. Nice meeting you. God be with you.

Thank you so much for your message. Happy to read from you. i am Cane Smith from USA, I am into maritime. I do drilling of crude products with indigenous companies. Right now, i am on a project with Exxon Mobil. Well this is a little about me: I was born into a christian home, Baptist denomination. Right now, i'm looking for a woman i will be happy with and live the rest of my life with, so happy that i found you. I have been in England Carribenna sea now for the past 3 months and after this contract i wish you give me the opportunity to settle down with you. My main goal in life now is to get Married and settle down living a happy life. The scriptural passage in the Bible that I love most says he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favor of God. I believe i have found my wife. I am Family Oriented, Open minded, Nice, Fun to be with, Serious, Playful, Easy-going, Romantic, Passionate and Marriage minded. Like to know you.

How are you xxx? Got happy when i read from you. The truth is that am searching for a wife not a girl friend and i do believe i have met you and God will make us agree to marry in good condition. Well, am not often here. Am closed to emails than tagged. CANESMITH755@YAHOO.COM is my email and yours? Like to know you more. From my heart, like to meet you very soon.

Screen name: Cane Stone Smith
Tagline: Adding Value To People
Languages: English Ethnicity: Native American

Stolen pictures used:

cane.jpg

cane1.jpg
cane1.jpg (26.05 KiB) Viewed 1619 times

cane2.jpg

cane3.jpg

On Skype as cane755, location Ohio, United States.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: canesmith755@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Email:

Thank you my wife, xxx. Got so glad to read from you here. The emphatic fact is that am longing to marry since i lost my wife five years ago. She died during travail. This gave me a trauma for some years. Am a man who fears God but most times i do wonder why i had such experience. As the pains went by, i have been carefully in search for a wife who will gonna love each other for eternity.
Because of my discipline, i have been working in different countries even in Germany for two months in Siemens from Siemens in Africa. Now, am in England in offshore.
My plans now is that as soon as we are married, i stop traveling working here and there but to set up my own drilling firm either in USA or in your country which ever that is your wish.
More to tell you, am an orphan.

My desire in marriage are:
1.Trust and Stay Faithful:
Trust and faithfulness are the momentous keys of a successful marriage circle.
3.Shares Beliefs:
we should have respect for our views. Believing in the same things—like Beyonce as a religion, or coffee as breakfast without negotiable—brings two closer.
3.Teaching Something New:
Life together will be pretty boring if we can’t learn from each other.
4.Appreciates Staying In Together:
As couple, we need quality time for each other.
5.Makes Me A Better Person:
I want someone who brings out my best.
6.Entertains jokes:
This brings blossom and joyful soul.
7.Give Ourselves Well-Deserved Compliments:
Love to hear expression of am handsome, beautiful, incredible, smart and the best person on the planet.
8.Delivers Unconditional Love
9.Displays intelligence:
We need to be smart, offer insightful advice and help us make good choices. Spouses do not have to be college graduates but should be partners who innately possesses that brand of sage intelligence.

I love you my ONE and ONLY.
Have a blessed weekend.

Reply-To: Cane Smith <canesmith755@yahoo.com>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:29 am

Email:

Hello dear, am fine but we are experiencing network problem for some times now because of the storm that took place here. In fact, am not quite happy.
How are you?
Hope you know that am solely in love?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:42 am

Email:

Baby, Thank you for your message. I have actually been thinking of you every now and then. The time we shared together brings me joy n happiness to my heart. I sometimes wondered what life would be without you. I am sure baby that all i want is you and i want you to know that the love i have for you transcends human comprehension. Of a truth, i promised to love you forever.
In a nut share, i would like us to discuss the type of marriage we are going into. I mean church marriage, custom and or Registry?
I love you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Email:

xxx,I would have been glad if you were to be in love the way i do.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Email:

Thank you for your message. I told you am single and i intend to marry you, to give us a good and happy life life.
Sweetie, an empty stomach needs food, an empty brain needs knowledge, an empty house needs a family, and an empty heart needs love. I need YOU.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:30 pm

Email:

My love, it has been long that i prepared to give you joy forever. How are you?
I don't just dream about you--thoughts of you bring heaven to my every waking hour.
I don't just want to be with you--I want to feel all the fire of existence love forever with you.
I hunger for your kisses the way a spring rose craves for sunshine and rain.
I am not just in love with you--I am absolutely crazy about you to marry you forever.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.