Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnsmith65751@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johnsmith65751@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:27 am

The victim met the scammer on okCupid. He was using the email addresses johnsmith65752@gmail.com , johnsmith65751@outlook.com and johnsmith65751@yahoo.com , pretending to be navy, named John Smith, Navy Department, E-6 PO1 First Class Petty Officer, currently serving in Afghanistan. After a while, the victim was asked to contact a diplomatic courier...

Emails:

Date: Feb 14, 2016
Subject: John

Thought I'd send you a short message with my pictures. Hope I got the right email address and hope you'll like them as they are the best I've got, lol. I am 5'10ft tall, black hair, black eyes, a none smoker and a widower with no children and have been single for 8yrs now. I am in the Navy and currently stationed in Kabul but coming home on retirement in a couple of weeks. I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Enjoy your day peacefully....

Pictures received with the email:

smith.PNG

smith1.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnsmith65751@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:42 am

On Feb 15, 2016, "John Smith" <johnsmith65751@outlook.com> wrote:

Thanks for writing, I am getting ready to start my day here so thought I tell you more about myself. I am new to online dating and to be honest you were the only person I was able to talk to and i have served for 20 years ..... Let me formally introduce myself to you. Well, I am Captain John Smith, I was born and bred in the town of Miami, FL by a German mother nurse called Susan Heinz and an American father called Peter Smith. My dad was in the air force and also fought in WWII so he encouraged me to join the military after college....he died 8 years after he had left to TX. I graduated from Calvary Baptiste College - Chico in 1980, with honors in Mechanical Engineering. I then went into the Navy with the rank of cadet captain. My first assignment after enlisting was to the Second Armored Division at Fort Hood, where I served in a variety of platoon and company level leadership assignments with 1st Bn, 66th Armor Regiment. In 1989, I was assigned to the 2nd ACR in Bamberg, Germany, where I served until 1992, including the deployment to Operation Desert Storm.
I was then stationed at the Florida air force base so I moved to Miami and stayed there a while and then my mum also died 6 years later and it really affected me. I still miss her, I have been in the Navy for 20 yrs now and I have been to many bases in the states, as well as U.K, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Iraq, and trust me I have seen and experienced being in the Navy and I never regret joining the Navy. I am currently in Camp Leatherneck, a military base in Kabul, Afghanistan located near the US Embassy and the President of Afghanistan's Palace. The camp is named after Capt. Daniel W. Leatherneck, a US soldier from the 1st Battalion...You may be wondering why is a Navy man on land instead of ship, We are having this joint operation with the Army that's why I'm on land...
I will be home on retirement in a couple of weeks so thought I put myself out here to find my special someone again. I lost my wife and daughter in a car crashed accident 8yrs ago. Tell me more about yourself.......
What do you do for a living ?
What do you look for in a man?
How long have you been online?
Any luck so far?

Hope to hear from you again soon
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:43 am

On Feb 16, 2016, "John Smith" <johnsmith65751@outlook.com> wrote:

Thank you again for writing and always a pleasure to hear from you. Honesty and upfront are keys in every relationship and will like your upfront and honesty. How is your day going? I hope you had a good day . I want to tell you a bit more about my self and hopefully this will give you more insight of who I am and what I do for living and also who I am looking for. My gut instincts tells me you are a good woman. Alright, here we are with you in xxx and me, far away in the Middle East (KABUL, AFGHANISTAN). Too bad isn't it? Well as long as we have life, we can still have time for ourselves in the near future, what matters is life, right? I just truly believe that there are no boundaries as you seek your life companion... grin.
I am a Captain (CAPT) and with C 135 USAA. I'm currently the assistant Director of CJIATF-Shafafiyat (Transparency) at ISAF (International Security Assistance Forces) Headquarters in Kabul, Afghanistan. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Commander. I am the leader of my camp and work in the management of the military base here.
From 1999 to 2002, I assist commanded 1st Squadron, 4th Cavalry Regiment, and then took a series of staff positions at U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM), including planning and operations roles in Iraq. In my next job, I worked on the staff of U.S. Central Command, USCENTCOM. Specifically, I was executive officer to then Deputy Commander Lieutenant General John Abizaid. As the general received four-star rank and became Central Command's head, I then gained my Capt and served as Abizaid's Director, Commander's Advisory Group (CAG), described as the command's brain trust. After I departure from the headquarters, I retained "open-door" access with Abizaid and met with him more than a dozen times in the ensuing four years. I could go on about my job all day long.
My former station was in The Dimona Radar Facility, an American-operated radar base in the Negev, staffed by 120 US military personnel in Israel . Where I served for years with the Navy together with the British forces as well, before I was deployed to Baghdad , Iraq to Serve in the War Zone. As, it have always been my dream to move back home to start a new life when I come on retirement to relax, and spend the rest of my life back home happily with someone special and someone I long so much for. As matter of fact sounds great communicating with you back home and me back here in Kabul and hope things get to change from one stage to another. I will be home soon where I live all alone. I want a woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. Its great being in touch with you. I have taken myself off of match.com as it gets to be a little distracting to have constant winks and e-mails. (grin) If you do meet someone you are interested in, you could inadvertently let the perfect relationship pass you by because you are corresponding with so many individuals that you lose track of the fact that relationships deserve the time to possibly grow.I never knew how to do this online dating and it was my colleague who's teaching to start with the technology at hand. I am low when it comes to technology. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.
Kindly send some pictures of you when you can.
What are your favorite colors?
What are your favorite flowers?
What smells do you like?
What perfume or cologne do you like?
What foods do you like?
What clothes do you like to wear? And why?
Do you like traveling much?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:44 am

Date: Feb 18, 2016
Subject: Re: John

I don't know if you will get this message but i want to tell you that there is no way i will play with your heart...There is saying that ''what goes around comes around''..I don't expect to play with your heart whiles mine heart is there knowing well that someone can also play with mine.....The Bible even said "Whatsoever a man souls, so shall he also reap", so i know that when i play with your heart, someone else will also play with mine......I want you to understand this and put it inside your mind that i can't play with your heart....i don't what your friends are telling over,but what i want you to know is that am real...and for your information,i took my self off Okcupid,because i wanted to have the time to get to know you more and see where this can lead to ...didn't you read my second email? i have lost my family..my Father died 8 years after he had left to TX,he died of Lung Cancer and my Mom also died 6 years later ,she also died of Diabetes and am their only child

and this my recent picture

Can you email me if you get this message cos you are making me worried....

Picture received with the email:

smith2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:48 am

Date: Feb 21, 2016 14:31

Thanks so much for the reply. I like the picture you sent me, you are looking beautiful .Well, I am happy you kept your emails coming as its making me happy reading something from you daily. There's a lot going on down here or should I say there's always something going on down here which is the reason for getting back to you late but not with my unit this time. I think we have so much in common and can't wait to see how far this takes us. I was once married to a beautiful woman called Esther, we were married for 22 years and she died together with my daughter in a car crashed rendering me a widower now with no child. Well I believe God has his own purpose for that...I had made up my mind to stay single until I die but I have realized one thing also as staying single is not such a fun thing to do because I always feel lonely and I wish I had that company of a very loving and affectionate woman and children. I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with tears every night waiting to see the woman of my dreams in my life again. Every day passes by without me thinking about that special woman. I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving. I have found true love before and I still believe there is true love somewhere out there. I also said I don't care about looks or what you have, I have my own and granted they are nice things, but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I don't have any problem with how you look but what's inside you that matters to me, I am a lover and love the little things in a woman.
I want a future partner in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night with, golf with. I want it. We deserve it all, as do you. If you are looking for someone understanding, loving, caring and sincere then I think you shouldn't go any further with your search. The main reason why I joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the internet and everything I still had a thought about dating since for a long time now I never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when I come back on retirement I can be with till the end of our world. I love to show public affection so there's no way I will dislike it from my partner. And you should also know that I did not choose you but we come across each other, we might be destined to meet and see where this takes us. I am a strong believer.
I am from a very small family and with a catholic background, I use to go to mass when I was back home but not as I am here in an Arab state but I worship as frequent as I can with my fellow troops. I am an only son. What I am trying to say is that I am the only child of my parents and lost parents but had an aunt in Austin who died two summers ago and that was the last time I got back home. Family is important to me and I like the company of friends and family, which I know you enjoy as well. I am a traveler myself. I am a one woman man and want the same. I want to build that trust with a woman like it was with my late wife. I am no more on Okcupid and don't know if you are but I want you to know you are the only one I am currently talking to and looking forward to meeting soon. Well, I've been introduced to Yahoo IM by my colleague here lately and I am enjoying using it with it. I'll like us to give it a try. Just let me know of your schedule and I will try and adjust to it so we could IM when possible. Looking forward to your next email. Write soon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:49 am

On Feb 22, 2016, "John Smith" <johnsmith65751@outlook.com> wrote:

Am sorry but the network here is very bad for skyping i will be happy if you can chat at yahoo but if you think you are not okay with it ,we can also try Gmail(hangout )...i can't wait to get to know you more and see where this can lead too ..this my gmail

johnsmith65752@gmail.com or you can also send a Friendly request on yahoo johnsmith65751@yahoo.com…so that we can chat and get to know more about our self

Waiting for you
John
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:49 am

On Feb 22, 2016, "John Smith" <johnsmith65751@outlook.com> wrote:

Am sorry but the network here is very bad for skyping i will be happy if you can chat at yahoo but if you think you are not okay with it ,we can also try Gmail(hangout )...i can't wait to get to know you more and see where this can lead too ..this my gmail

johnsmith65752@gmail.com or you can also send a Friendly request on yahoo johnsmith65751@yahoo.com…so that we can chat and get to know more about our self

Waiting for you
John
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:54 am

Date: Feb 23, 2016

Hello thanks for the email....I don't have much photos because i lost my phone in an attack some few month ago,but i managed to used the commanders phone to take some photos for you,if i was caught using his phone i would have been punished.....But i did it to let you know that,i really want to know more about you ..i also sent you an invite at Gmail(hangout) so that we can chat there and get to know more about each other

Pictures received with the email:

smith3.PNG

smith4.PNG

smith5.PNG

smith6.PNG

smith7.PNG

smith8.PNG

smith9.PNG

The "workplace" pictures were made in Camp Bastion, Afghanistan and are stolen from media articles published in the UK illustrating the live of the British soldiers in that area.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnsmith65752@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:55 am

Date: Feb 25, 2016
Subject: John

Hello this is John I just joined gmail and I wanted us try out their IM ...so that we can chat and get to know more about each other
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

frankconnor@diplomats.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:56 am

The "diplomat"...

Date: Mar 10, 2016
Subject: Mailing address

Hello xxx
Thanks so much for your contact and sorry if I delayed replying to your
email.there are no cost of delivering the things to John Smith.
I was busy making delivery.Yes I facilitate distribute of
PACKAGES,CREDENTIALS,CONSIGNMENT around the Globe as far as they are
officially authorized,genuine and not illegal substances that can give me
problems at the customs section and jeopardize my name as diploma official
to the U.N. I'm a Major and also a diplomatic official to the U.N. I
Privately aid deliver packages around all the U.S MILITARY CAMP,EUROPEAN
MILITARY CAMPS,ASIAN MILITARY CAMPS,OCEANIA MILITARY CAMPS,MIDDLE EAST and
yes I could be of assistance for your Delivery.

Can I have these details below of the Beneficiary whom I will be going to
deliver the belongings to?

Sending Details:
Full Name..................................
Country...................................
Address ................................
Contact Number...................................
Record of the Packages..........................

Receiver's Details:
Full Name.............................
Country........................................
Military Base.............................
Military Rank.............................
Purpose of sending the packages.....................

Waiting to hear from you Urgently with all respect.Your Packages are safe
and secured.
Best Regards,May the Almighty Father Protect Us.
Department of State Diplomatic Special Service Agent.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.