Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnsmith65751@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: johnsmith65752@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:57 am

Date: Mar 11, 2016
Subject: Re: Mailing address

RECEIVER'S DETAILS:
Full Name: JOHN SMITH
Military Base: CAMP LEATHERNECK
Military Rank: CENTRAL COMMANDERS HEAD
Purpose of Sending the packages:I miss him

I hope we chat today ....That's my information. ..I miss you

Hugs
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnsmith65751@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:03 am

Some of the stolen pictures from the same gallery reported online for being used in scams:

smith.b.jpg

smith.d.jpg
smith.d.jpg (38.99 KiB) Viewed 2847 times

smith.e.jpg

smith.f.jpg

smith.g.jpg

The scammers using those stolen pictures were or are active on okCupid, Match.com and Badoo.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:08 am

The pictures are part of a gallery reported online for being used in scams since 2012, with the email addresses:

- nicholasmaccrthy@yahoo.com - nmccarthy40@yahoo.com - nicmccarthypurp50@gmail.com - seapassion24@yahoo.com - sea.blue73@yahoo.com - brown.eyes6009@gmail.com - jamesmcccathy@yahoo.com - henrymaccarthy616@gmail.com - nicdraper52@gmail.com

- ilariomicheal@yahoo.com - on Skype as mustypym1 from jacksonville, florida, United States and micheal2027, from Florida, United States
- m.un.royaldelivery1@diplomats.com - Cpt. Frank jackson - active on LinkedIn as Captain at US Navy, from Jackson, Mississippi IT und Services
What could cheerful green-eyed blonde tell about herself? Everything and not less! I am quite open in communication. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad but it is a way I live. Never hide my feelings and never stay silent when I have something to say. I enjoy my life in way it is, but I do not reduce the chance to improve it, here is why I decided to join to this site. I know the best chance to improve my life is to share it with decent woman. Actually, I do not need someone to be dependant from but I need someone who could influence on my mood each morning with cup of hot coffee and each evening listening my fairytales- I dream to become a Scheherazade for my own Padishah. I am sure it will be impossible to get bored close to me. I like to spend my free time with friends. There is nothing more exciting than getting new experience and learning new traditions

- jimwmccarthy@yahoo.com - avatar on Yahoo -
mccarthy.jpg
mccarthy.jpg (45.34 KiB) Viewed 2847 times

- nicmccarthypurp50@yahoo.com - on Skype as sarah.jones5583, from Accra, Ghana

- andrew_mccathy@yahoo.com - on Skype as andrew.mccathy, from Texas, United States

- jason_mccathy@yahoo.com : McCarthy Martin and Humphrey Lutz (Google+); for another fake profile using the same email address but different stolen pictures see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=44119.

- seapassion948@gmail.com - on Skype as oceanpacific374/ Charlie Wilson, from Los Angeles, United States and tkltkl4 .
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:57 pm

sensitivesoul16@gmail.com is a new address used.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:04 am

Thanks for writing, I am getting ready to retire for my day here so thought I tell you more about myself. I am new to online dating and to be honest you were the only person I was able to talk to. Let me formally introduce myself to you. Well, I am Captain Humphrey Lutz, I was born and bred in the town of Pennsylvania , PA by a German mother nurse called Susan Heinz and an American father called Peter Lutz. My dad was in the airforce and also fought in WWII so he encouraged me to join the military after college....he died 8 years after he had left to TX. I graduated from Calvary Baptiste College - Chico in 1980, with honors in Mechanical Engineering. I then went into the Navy with the rank of cadet captain. My first assignment after enlisting was to the Second Armored Division at Fort Hood, where I served in a variety of platoon and company level leadership assignments with 1st Bn, 66th Armor Regiment. In 1989, I was assigned to the 2nd ACR in Bamberg, Germany, where I served until 1992, including the deployment to Operation Desert Storm.
I was then stationed at the Florida air force base so I moved to Miami and stayed there a while and then my mum also died 6 years later and it really affected me. I still miss her, I have been in the Navy for 20 yrs now and I have been to many bases in the states, as well as U.K, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Iraq, and trust me I have seen and experienced being in the Navy and I never regret joining the Navy. I am currently in Camp Leatherneck, a military base in Kabul, Afghanistan located near the US Embassy and the President of Afghanistan's Palace. The camp is named after Capt. Daniel W. Leatherneck, a US soldier from the 1st Battalion...You may be wondering why is a Navy man on land instead of ship, We are having this joint operation with the Army that's why I'm on land...
I will be home on retirement in a couple of weeks so thought I put myself out here to find my special someone again. I lost my wife and daughter in a car crashed accident 8yrs ago. Tell me more about yourself.......

What do you look for in a man?
How long have you been online?
Any luck so far?

Hope to hear from you again soon
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:48 pm

I am getting ready to start my day here so thought I tell you more about myself. I am new to online dating and to be honest you were the only person I was able to talk to. Let me formally introduce myself to you. Well, I am Captain Humphrey Lutz, I was born and bred in the town of Pennsylvania , PA by a German mother nurse called Susan Heinz and an American father called Peter Lutz. My dad was in the airforce and also fought in WWII so he encouraged me to join the military after college....he died 8 years after he had left to TX. I graduated from Calvary Baptiste College - Chico in 1980, with honors in Mechanical Engineering. I then went into the Navy with the rank of cadet captain. My first assignment after enlisting was to the Second Armored Division at Fort Hood, where I served in a variety of platoon and company level leadership assignments with 1st Bn, 66th Armor Regiment. In 1989, I was assigned to the 2nd ACR in Bamberg, Germany, where I served until 1992, including the deployment to Operation Desert Storm.
I was then station there a while and then my mum also died 6 years later and it really affected me. I still miss her, I have been in the Navy for 20 yrs now and I have beeed at the Florida air force base so I moved to Miami and stayedn to many bases in the states, as well as U.K, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Iraq, and trust me I have seen and experienced being in the Navy and I never regret joining the Navy. I am currently in a Camp in Damascus,Syria. You may be wondering why is a Navy man on land instead of ship, We are having this joint operation with the Army that's why I'm on land...
I will be home on retirement in a couple of weeks so thought I put myself out here to find my special someone again. I lost my wife and daughter in a car crashed accident 8yrs ago. Tell me more about yourself.......

What do you look for in a man?
How long have you been online?
Any luck so far?

Hope to hear from you again soon

--

Captain
Humphrey Lutz
O-6
Damascus(Syria)

His email address: passionatesailor17@gmail.com
His Match.com username: PassionSailor179
Wayne

Previous

Return to Romance scams.