Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

micheljohnn10@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

micheljohnn10@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Email address: micheljohnn10@gmail.com

Zorpia:

You look very charming and beautiful,hope we can make a good match/Lovers.

Happy to hear from you my dear, I am a Contracting Engineer, Originally from United Kingdom and you

Happy to meet you again My angel,
I feel so glad each time am reading your message.You are such an angel and i believe that you will make a good matrimonial companion
to me and i promise to treat you like a queen because every woman deserve to be taking care of.Well as for my plans for us,i think we need to meet and discuss about our future because am not getting younger anymore.I really need someone who i can call my wife again
because ever since i lost my wife i have not been myself and i think you will help me to heal the pains that i encountered as a result of my
wife's death.You are full of love and caring and i will always thank God that i found you and i will like to spend the rest of my life with you.
I love you so much and you are beautiful and i hope that you are doing pretty good with your work over there.Hope to hear from you later.
kisses

How are you doing and i hope you are enjoying your weekend, please an am not always on this site due to the nature of my job, please you can drop me your email address so that we can chat and get to know each other much better.

my love how are you doing to day?
I like you and would like to know you better for sure, but I have to
get back to work... One should not irritate its employer in order not
to lose job, right?:) So, could you, please, give me your e-mail for
us to proceed through letters? It sounds more comfortable for me.
this is my private email address micheljohnn10@gmail.com

Screen name: johnn / johnnakosombo
47, Cape Town, South Africa
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45‑55, in Port Elizabeth.

Picture used - stolen image of Ukraine's Former Deputy Minister of Infrastructure Alexander Kava:

johnn.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: micheljohnn10@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Email:

Hello my angel,
i appreciate your message.Am originally from Istanbul,Turkey but i live and work here in south Africa,i have been in south Africa since 2010 FIFA world cup,which i was among the engineers that work during the world cup.Yes i will like to bring back my kids to south Africa,that is why i am looking for a partner,someone who knows what life is all about,some who can make a good matrimonial companion to me,i think i need someone seriously,so that i can forget the pains and worries coursed to me by my late wife.Hope you are enjoying your day?.....kisses
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:53 pm

Email:

Hello honey,
How are you doing this afternoon?am in my lunch time now,hope you are enjoying your lunch too.You are such a cute angel,and i really cant wait to meet you and share my experiences with you.I really need a companion,someone to cuddle at night and make love to,someone who i can call not only my wife but a friend,someone who can make my life complete,because life without a partner is worthless.Hope you are enjoying your day and your work is going fine also.Enjoy the rest of your day...kisses

On Google+ as Michel John, using pictures stolen from a genuine FB profile of Alexandr D. The real owner of the pictures is not part of the scam.

stolenpic.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:20 pm

Email:

Good morning honey,
Sorry for replying late,is due to excess work load.I really miss hearing your voice and i believe everything is working out well for your good?do you have children,how old are they and what do you want in a man,also what do you do for fun?i will like to hear from you soon...kisses
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:33 am

Emails:

Hello sweetheart,
I really appreciate your mail and also your likes.Hope you are doing pretty well over there?i feel so glad in me,each time am reading your message and i pray this feelings never gets to an end,i need you as much as i need air,and i will always thank God for knowing you because you have brought back joy and happiness in my life,making me to feel like am on top of the world.I really cannot wait to meet you and hold hands with you because you are the best.No matter the distance,always know that someone,somewhere cares for you...kisses,i will call you during my lunch time.

Few hours later:

Hello honey,
Please can you send me back your mobile number okay,i reformatted my phone so lost your number.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:09 am

Email:

+276030171626 i will be waiting for your call my love...kisses

+276030171626
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:22 am

Email:

How are you doing over there today?i really cant tell how much i have missed you.I have been calling you with the number you gave me but you are not picking your calls.Hope all is well with you and your family?miss you so much...kisses

The calls were made from the number +278-463-98824 / +27846398824 and +276-359-88026 / +27635988026
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C

The identity of the real scammer:

Chimnomso Obiagwu - friends from Nigeria and Malaysia

obiagwu.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:06 pm

Email:

Hi my Love, hope your day was awesome; since I started sharing views with you I have been having this kind of sweet feelings. Thanks for being there for me. I don’t know how to show my appreciation to you but time will tell, you can never regret knowing me I promise. I will surely make you to feel like a woman once again,you are a gorgeous woman.

Honey, as distance apart as we are, may we always count on each other. I love our communications and it pleases me to always know how you are doing.

You make life worth living. My desire and love for you deepen every day. I will never let you go. Please promise me that-when you want to talk, when you want to make love, when you want to cry, when you want to laugh and when you are upset or feeling down that YOU WILL ALWAYS TURN TO ME not away from me. I love you, I love you, I love you more and more every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be going to sleep now my love. I am very glad that everything is going as planned. I love you with all that i have okay. Mwah!!!!!! sweetdreams

Much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:40 am

Emails:

Baby, you know I had not really been around for some time now. That was due to a contract I was pursuing for the past six months or more now. It had actually taken most of my leisure, but It never really bothered me that much, since it's a life changing one.
However, to the glory of God, I received a call when I got to the office earlier today as regards that. Subsequently, a business meeting has been scheduled to hold on Monday by 12 noon, though I'd be leaving as early as 7:4 am.
Honey, I'm very optimistic that everything would be finalised and my company will have it.
I can't stop attributing this success to knowing you, honey. Your aspect has brought huge success to me. And I promise not to ever let you down. Will love you from here to the moon and back.
Hope you had a good day dearie?

Hello honey, I hope you are fine today? However, I couldn't contact you yesterday cos of my tight business schedule. However, I always want you to know that I have you here close to my heart. Hope you are great today? Please make sure you take care of your self for me always.
I can't stop thinking about you. My Utmost love and concern.
Do have a lovely day.
Always Michel.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.