Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

iramour@ya.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

iramour@ya.ru

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:39 pm

WeDateFree:

'Hello!
I saw your profile and decided to write to you. My name is Irina, I'll be glad to know you. I'm looking for a serious relationship. I've never been married and have no children. I'm looking for a reliable and kind man who will brighten up my loneliness. To whom I can always rely on, and feel like a stone wall. With that, I'll feel like a real woman and was able to build a strong family. I can not always write to you here. You can leave me your email address so I can contact you? Or you can write to me at themselves iramour@ya. ru. So I could tell you more about myself, and we could become better acquainted.
Irina

Screen name: iramour
32 y/o female from Saratov, Russia
accountant
I am a young single woman, without bad habits. With blond hair color. I prefer a classic clothes and sportswear. Depends on mood. I love to cook, play sports. I watch your body and head to the gym on a regular basis. I never have been married, but I hope in the future to fix it. I'm looking for a serious relationship and I do not need the game.
I'm looking for a reliable and kind man who will brighten up my loneliness. To whom I can always rely on, and feel like a stone wall. With that, I'll feel like a real woman and was able to build a strong family.

Picture used:

irina.PNG
irina.PNG (299.39 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: iramour@ya.ru

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:40 pm

On nik.builddating.com / waydate:

iramour - same picture
32 years old female from Ufa, Bashkortostan (Bashkiria), Russia
Seeking a man from 27 to 37 years old.
I am a young single woman, without bad habits. I never have been married, but I hope in the future to fix it. I'm looking for a serious relationship and I do not need games.

Distance from Saratov, Russia to Ufa, Bashkortostan - 12 h 36 min or 897.7 km.

map.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.