Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

collinkel.french.hanks@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

collinkel.french.hanks@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:14 pm

The victim, badly scammed some time ago during a romance scam, was targeted online by another scammer.

We've talked quite a lot and he tried to find another "victim" after knew that I've broken up. Well, he still tried to chat with me last night, but I found him online this afternoon, while he said he should be very busy with his projects. So, there I know, I've been fooled again. Luckily, no more money left from me, because I have none though...

On interpals:

Collinskel Collins, 46 y.o.
Siĕmréab, Cambodia
Speaks English French
Learning Chinese Indonesian
Looking for
Email Pen Pals
Language Exchange
Friendship

Joined 1 month ago, profile updated 26 days ago.

Pictures used - images of Konstantin M., stolen from the real owner FB profile:

collins1.jpg
collins1.jpg (21.91 KiB) Viewed 994 times

collins.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: collinkel.french.hanks@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:17 pm

Messages and emails:

Hello, my name is Collins, i am originally from France but i live now in Cambodia, i work on a government project which will soon finish, i am here to find a very good woman to be my life partner, i am gentle and kindhearted man, if we can get to know ourselves better, someday we will meet in real life soon, i am very serious and i am looking for a woman who is also serious, your profile caught my eyes and that's the reason i write to you, if you can just open your heart and reply back to me and see where our relationship will lead us to, i am still single and never been married before, i was very busy with my work but now i want to settle down and have my own family, I know this sounds strange to you but you have to give me a chance to prove it to you, this is my email address: collinkel.french.hanks@gmail.com

Hello xxxxxx, thanks for your reply, i am glad that you accepted my proposal, i would be glad if you can tell me about your marital statues and your Job.

I work on a project, i am a Civil Engineer, we are constructing Mega Shopping Mall and National Stadium. but my contract with the company will soon expire because i have almost finish my own part in the project. so tell me, do you have kids?
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: collinkel.french.hanks@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Nice to meet you xxxxxx, i have some plans to settle down if i should find a good woman, i am interested in you, that's why i write to you. i don't know what you think, but i want you to understand that if you're serious about what you're looking for that i am also serious, I love doing humanitarian work, it gives me rest of mind, and i am planing to visit Africa soon for the humanitarian work, if you have Whatsapp or Viber just send me your contact and lets continue our discussion there.

I tried to search you on whatsapp but i could'nt find you, this is my number, you can add me with this number; +855962601458

+855962601458
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Cambodia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.