Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zegebum@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

zegebum@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:20 am

Mingle2:

Hi..I like what I see..can I be your friend?

would you like to tell me more about you??? and if you are not dating I will like to have relationship with you

I have a son from my last marriage...he lives with his mom now I live alone and want to start life over again with a good woman...what do you look out for in a man? and so far don't you see any man you like here on the site?

I hope we can create time for each other..I'm actually in Africa at the moment...I came here last month because of business..I buy gold here and sell in Europe and America....can you download Whatsapp messenger so we chat there it's faster and easier Than there

Screen name:

nopainnogain1 "Hi..."
46 year old man from Berlin, Berlin
Looking for woman for relationship
Hi...just here to see how it goes

Profession: business

Pictures used:

nopain1.jpg

nopain2.jpg

nopain3.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: zegebum@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Email:

My name is Ernest CHARNOR....sorry for not telling you...what would you like to know about me...feel free to ask me and I would like to know more about you

Sent from Samsung Mobile
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.