Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Patrick Gerard Pierre Boutin - boutin1965@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Patrick Gerard Pierre Boutin - boutin1965@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:38 am

On FB, posting in a group: Patrick Gerard Pierre Boutin, in the meantime the profile got deleted:

Good evening All I am Appoints Patrick Pierre Gerard boutin ....... I live in Nantes precisely at Island Nante ... I am a widower with a daughter I research soulmate here is my email address; boutin1965 @ yahoo.com I'm on facebook

On vK (with a mention "scammer" on his profile):

Patrick Pierre Gerard Boutin - last seen December 20, 2015
Birthday:December 14, 1965
Languages:English
Current city:Nantes
Facebook:Patrick Pierre Gerard Boutin
Email address: boutin1965@yahoo.com
School: Collège Françoise d'Amboise
Nantes, 2007–2011
Beliefs
Political views:Moderate
World view:Catholicism
Personal priority:Career and money
Important in others:Kindness and honesty
Views on smoking:Very negative
Views on alcohol:Negative

Pictures used:

patrick.jpg

patrick1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: boutin1965@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:39 am

On penpalworld:

Hello

Thanks for letting me have your time and attention, I feel honored; i enjoyed reading your mail, very interesting. I just thought I'd share my background with you, to enable you know me more. I come from a middle-class background and is all about "Connection"; I was born in Sydney, Australia september 20, 1962. I am the only child of my parents, my mother was from Brazil While my dad from Australia... my father has worked a variety of jobs, but he ended up in construction Before he died then I was 5years old.

I decided to take after my father in construction but in a different style and manner Civil/Construction/Building Engineering), my mum was working as a medical bullier for the government, she bills claims and medical stuffs, she died when I was 24 years of age, I spent most of time with my mum. when my dad died, we went back to Brazil and later returned to Australia when I was 10 years old, most times we travel down to Washington for Holidays while I was schooling in Washington.

When my mum died, there was nobody to talk to as we were very close, she was so protective and always keeps me to herself, it was very difficult for me, and then I met my daughter's mother, we got engaged but everything changed after the pregnancy/miscarriage of my son. I was so unhappy about it, and she was also unhappy about it but due to her lifestyle she could not commit herself to me alone, she felt she would be a bad mum, raring a child under alcoholic influence, and she decided to break up with me.

All effort to convince her to stay failed and that really tore me apart, she died on the 7Th of July last year in a fatal accident with her boyfriend, they had drinking problems and she couldn't stop, Myself and my daughter(Tonia) was so confused but we could not turn back the hands of time but Tonia handled it well because she was never always there for her.

Someday I hope to help people make healthier lives and more loving decisions with their lives. Perhaps, may be a counselor. In the mean time, Iâ?Tm happy with what I am doing because I know that the work I do makes a difference, I love everything about construction, and I love to create new once.

Things every day. I don't get angry easily and if I do, I tried to control myself by leaving the scene and then go back to talk about it after we are all calmed.

This will be all for now and thanks for reading, hope that you find nothing offensive in what I wrote, if there is anything else you would like to know,

Oliver

oliver4all
state/province: MIAMI
city: Manassas
current country: United States United States
home country: Australia Australia

53 years old Male
Divorced

Looking for Female Penpals
Between 30 and 60

Hello i have come here to find love i hope i find one

Stolen picture used:

patrick2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.