Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

derekmatthew44@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

derekmatthew44@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:11 am

Zorpia:

hello dear, how are you doing ?

I should be the one thanking you for giving me your time, not everyone would like to talk with a stranger, I'm happy you fine. Do you have free time to chat now or we can do it some other time ?

i do understand you have work to do dear. but you can give me your Skype Id so we can communicate there. It's more easy if you don't mind

Screen name: Derek / DerekMatthew0407
40, Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 47‑55, in Argentina.

Stolen picture used:

derek.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: derekmatthew44@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:45 am

Email:

I'm Derek from United State,41years old and also a Soldier with the United State Air Force command. I have a son, ken's his name. I'm single live in Washington, Dc. But currently here in Kabul Afghanistan as a member of Joint operation force enduring freedom Afghanistan. Your turn to tell me about yourself. Hope to read from you soon.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: derekmatthew44@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:05 pm

Email:

Tell me more about yourself xxx, why not download Skype so we can communicate more faster and easier? I really want to know more about you, and i think chatting will be more easy for us as i have my PDA device and can chat with it even when i'm off the camp.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.