Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mailchbrown2@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mailchbrown2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Tagged:

I love your profile,I will like to be your friend !! if you dont mind can you send me your email ID so that we can know each other better. Thank you

Hello dear, wow you are more than beautiful...i want you to send me your email id so that i will tell you more about myself and for you to understand me more ok..my name are Charles Brown from UK and my email is mailchbrown2@gmail.com

Screen name: Charles B
Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight

Picture used:

charlesb.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mailchbrown2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a great Day...Its me Charles Brown,.. Thanks for showing your interest and dropped me your emails address for further communications and I really appreciate so much .it's my first time of dating on line after a friend introduced me into this site .

I knew you were such a lovely woman when I saw your profile and your picture caught my imagination and sense of human reasoning.....I was captivated not only by your beauty, but also by some matured

I'm interested in you and wanted to know me better, from that alone I can sense that you are serious and sincere so I believe we both are the same Honestly I'm not here looking for a pretty or sexy woman, I will just deleted my profile if I truly become convince that you’re serious too as I don't want any woman to contact me since I will be serious with you if you’re serious with me as well..

I'm seeking for a woman who has good qualities in life, honest, understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us in this meeting. As soon as I hear from you, i will let you know more about me.Take care of yourself, hoping to hear from you soon. have a blissful week...Charles
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Email:

Hello Dear

Thanks so my much your kind hearted mail. I am sorry for my late reply i was busy as work ok. I knew you were such a lovely woman when I saw your profile and your picture caught my imagination and sense of human reasoning.....I was captivated not only by your beauty, but also by some maturity and reasonable posture in your profile. to find that special one soon. You really look lovely and nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it's as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

To start about myself, I am Charles Brown, 48 years old, working in England. My father is late and Mum is here in UK, born in Great Britain. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in Manchester I have work for years. I work as an Project Operational Engineer, my section is drilling construction of oil plants and refineries.

I'm desperately seeking for a woman who has good qualities in life, honest, understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I must be frank with you, since I have been living a life of solitary with my Job...... I have thought it wise along side my friend’s inspirations and motivations, that i need somebody that can make me feel and experience love. I have realized that money is not everything; I need a woman like you, whom i can be friends with, in order to know her well. I don't pretend, I always go for what I want. I want to be happy always, and i believe that you can bring love and happiness in my life .

I will not start here to tell you how i feel or what i can do ,but my prayers is for you to give me a chance to prove my feelings and affection towards you. Please if you are in any serious relationship, please tell me, because i don't want to start something i can not finish, . Please this statement does not mean that you must accept me as your friend, but for factual emphasis, so that I will not experience a set back in my life...... I have a daughter but she is staying with my mum as my wife have died in accident...sorry i dont want to remember pasted....attach is my pictures

I look forward to know you better. Take care and enjoy your day, have a blissful week... I Care

Pictures received with the email:

brown.jpg

brown1.PNG

brown2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Email:

Hello Dear

I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we ear , can find the chemistry between us then we can decide. I want you to understand that I'm not looking for young lady but I'm looking for experience lady that will be my wife, my guiding angel, my good friend, my sister , my mother and my everything.

Tell me the type of food you like to eat, for me I don't reject any food once you can eat it I can probably eat it too.

Yes I agree with you in everything that you have said and I also like you to understand that friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually i thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too. For me I'm single now but because of the nature of my job and which I don't want to have a broken home.. Because I spend most of my life time under the ocean/sea working so that is the reason why I decide not to get married until I'm ready for it, because I always like to closer to my family... Now I have plan to get married and settle down. I like kids because they are the decoration of a sweet home from God, but we'll still make the dissension together on the issue of making kids; So for this reason I have a plan to retire and set up a private company to manager on my own and have much time to take care of my future family. I hope you are with me in all this?...

So now, how about the good people in your Country there? I learnt that a lot of foreigners go there always for Vacation and investment? It has been a long time I have interest to invest outside from my country such as to buy house and some other things! Well I will love to know more about the tourist places in your country. I will like to visit your country soon to meet you face to face and also to invest there, I would like to seek your advice in what business can be good and profitable for me to invest in?

I love your picture, you look beautiful...i must confess, i cant wait to see my dear.. i love it all. she is 10 year.... i love to travel much but my work does not give me time which i am trying to resign after my main at hand so that i can have time for myself and as well meet you too....i love hanging out and watching ball...i have not been there before...

LOVE…Charles.....
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:57 am

Email:

Hello

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me. Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.

Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm thrilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you.

Darling I hope your family members and you are not gonna be hurt hearing that you are gonna be with a foreigner soon. I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way I do.... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? But I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretence ...than I will respect and help you OK? I needs more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling....

Have a pleasant day..... I care..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:53 am

Email:

My Dearest ,

I’M VERY GLAD THAT EVERYTHING IS COMING UP NATURAL... Our mind is going the same way and our spirit working together... My Honey I couldn't stop thinking about how it will be on our first dinner date; I thoughts of what that special day would be like...

Honey you’re just the woman I wanted to spend every single time of my being with and forever. Having all the world and without you in my life is a big waste to me, my only scared is of losing you which I’m ready to go extra miles just to have you with me for all the days of our lives... I know we don't get to talk or see each other much now. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you...

That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm thinking of you. Sweetheart, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress, I have never loved anyone as much as I loved you. You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we chat. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love. Honey I understand your entire situation and I’m having you in my heart all time, I’m making a good plan for our future....

I wish to let you know that I was appointed out today in our general meeting by our social Board of Directors to be among with some of our officials to visit United State of America by next week will be back in 4 days time to represent our Company here in a general Shell meeting.

My love, I want you to send me your WATSAPP PHONE NUMBER so we can chart...

i Love you with all my heart... my dear, i would like you to be more open to me, if there is anything you feel i should know, any online dating relationship experience , anything that touches your heart, please share with me.

Take care of yourself....I love you dear..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

privatecharlesbrown@hotmail.com

Unread postby Julayuy » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Yo he sido víctima también,el usa además otro correo:privatecharlesbrown@hotmail.com. tengo los mismos malísimo y las mismas fotos. Gracias por ayudarme a no llegar a una estafa.
Julayuy
New survivor

privatecharlesbrown@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Translated:

"I have been a victim too, he also uses the mail: privatecharlesbrown@hotmail.com. I have the same crap and the same photos. Thanks for helping me not to be scammed."
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Zorpia:

I love your profile,I will like to be your friend !! if you dont mind can you send me your email ID so that we can know each other better. Thank you

Hello dear, wow you are more than beautiful...i want you to send me your email id so that i will tell you more about myself and for you to understand me more ok..my name are Charles Brown from UK and my email is mailchbrown2@gmail.com

Screen name: Charles / CharlesBrown15
47, London, United Kingdom
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 36‑59, in Plovdiv.
I am like the sun, like the wind and the river. Like the football or long tennis. Flowing and living its own way, own path. Creative person who is giving and like to laugh. True, sincere, self motivated, spontaneous, emphatic and conscious of itself.

I rather spend time in nature or with my future family – wife and children instead of dying out in a restaurant. I rather go for a walk to the nature instead of going to the city. I rather do something fun and crazy because I like to live and I like to breathe.
I love the silence as there is all and much more to hear. I like to listen the souls when we just breathe in silence.
I know what is it like to meet your soul partner, but now I am on the path to find my life partner. Who is serious.
Most important in my life is to listen the guidance of God (infinite consciousness), Spirit… also to see the person I fall in love with. To feel his soul, and merging with mine. Have children.

Know the difference between illusion and the truth inside itself.

Stolen picture used:

charles1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.