Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aykingx01@yahoo.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: aykingx01@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Honey, how you doing I know your alright over there so I am happy about that. Dear , I just want to drop a few line to reply your last email message you sent to me.
My , I want you to know that everything I tell you as to send me the fund is the only way and the saver way to collect any money coming from abroad here. Honey if you send this money via western union I can be able to get the money out with all the informations I sent to you. Honey all the informations I have sent to you is my National ID card so as to enable. Me to get this fund cash here. Honey there no way you can send the money to my bank account here do to de lack of international limits on my saving account that was the reason why I told you in my last message to use western union and you. Have to let them know at the western union there that it's National I D card am using to cash the money where... honey I have giving you all the necessary info to send me the fund and believe it's very saver and reliable trust me it's secure also... let me stop for now I shall be looking forward to read from you soon.
Ayo loves...
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello my love, I think you promised to listing to me carefully, I have told you that banks that operate here is quite different to yours there and my type of banking is only saving account from first bank Nigeria plc, you can't be able to send money to it from there and if you don't believe go to your bank and asked... the way you sound it's like you don't believe me on all I said and beside you are not. Sending this money to any other bearer it's my information I gave to you life all dis detail I gave you is all me and you are the first person I will do this to ok but do you think if I have where I will get loan or borrow this money from I would not tell you. In the first place honey... try to put your mind on me because relationship based. on trust ok... if anything happened to you it happened to me too. my love please trust my word ok but if your mind don't want us together or don't get deep feel to get us close together then I can tall but just want you to know that you have captivated my hearth with all your love ok... get back to me now honey
Ayo Cares...

Hello I forget to ask. You one question before I left the other time: do you know to know my account details so I can provide it for you but u can't send money into it because of limit access on it because it doesn't have international access and beside they don't have it over there. When I was at bank on Friday to ask about how I can get the fund from here they told me to provide you those information I give you that I can get it via western union here honey. That is what I want to tell you.
Ayo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:36 am

My love , how was your day going over there, how is work going well you? I am very happy with you. Your message brought a lot of joy into my sadness thank you so much honey...
My love, yes I told you in the first place that all the fund for getting the passport is $420 (dollars) and I have $120 at hand honey and plus the $200 you promised to send to me make it $320 yes it would remain $100 but don't worry I find all my best together is sell some of my stuff in the house or use it to stand all I just want is to get my passport done cos I can't just wait any longer to be with you my Queen.
Although I may not get to see you right now as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go I have choose you and I will not swallow my words again ok I love you with all my heart and you know that it's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold. You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you felt will disappear and I found you so. I found all my happiness. Its 9 : 53pm here I which you can reply me before I sleep tonight love you.
Ayo Cares...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:44 am

Hello dear, am so happy to read your reply and I will do as you said honey and I want you to know that been there with you is my first thing on my agenda so. Honey I want to ask you when you are sending me the 200$ so I can put it with the 120$ I have gave the agent so he can be proceed on the working on my passport and am sure by the time he would get it ready for my I will just balance him straight away and collect. My passport and honey just let me know when you send it and don't forget to send me the MTCN i:e the money transfer control number this is what will enable me to get this money cashed cos that is what the western union agent told me when I went to the bank to ask about how western union and how saver it is in terms of security dear. Honey, I wished am there with you now show you how much I love you and beside I can't wait to have long sex with you cos every time I look at your pics I am. Horny for you always. I love you so much please get back to me on time.
Ayo Cares...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello honey how are you doing? your message meet me well ok but you seem not to get me at all ok, you are just mentioning my bank details honey, my type of account you can't be able to send money into it honey. Its just only saving account not Dom-account. I can't give you my account details here but it can't receive money from abroad:

Acc name: Akinsanya Ayomipo Samuel
Acc #. : 0069651365
Bank name: Diamond Bank
Acc phone #: +2348111114382

Honey that's my bank account details and honey I did not said I going to borrow all the money it's only the remaining $100 after you have send me the $200 because all the money I needed is $420 and I have gotten just $120 honey... please let me know you really want me to be in your arm treat you like a. Queen my love. Get back to me now if you can.
Your only King.
Ayo Cares.

Hello Honey, I know you will be sleeping by now and I want you to know that I am thinking about you so well here I want to be in your arm and make you happy dear I hope you have gotten my message including my bank account details dear? I gave you this information because I that you will still know it when I get there with you honey... and I gave my phone number there too so if you want to call me just call direct I will talk to you.

Profile Elements:
Active on February 26th, 2016
Ayomipo Akinsanya / ayomipo.akinsanya.5
Worked at Museum of Fine Arts, Boston

Studied at Lagos State Polytechnic
Class of 2009
Past: lisabi grammar school
Class of 1999

Lives in Ketu, Lagos, Nigeria
From Isara, Western, Papua New Guinea
In a relationship

Interested In: Men and Women
Languages: English English · English

I am Honest Loving Caring Daring Decent Kind Heart Considerate Open Minded Understanding And Loyal Self Confident Intellectual Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively

Profile Photos:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

The Scammer is using his real photos to scam with!

Phone Number:
+2348111114382
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Dearest , how are you doing over? Have you seen my messenger? cos I asked God to send an angel from above to guide you all over the night and protect you for me and now as am waking up from my sleep I prayed about the dream I dreamed about us, honey I can not sleep here without dreaming of you even though I have a long pondering about you I always having a day dream too. This shows that soonest our hands we reach for each others.
Sweetie , I have not felt like I am now and I know your love is real, I'm seriously can't wait any longer to caress and give you a. Long tight huge honey you are everything to me... there is something i wanted to say out all this while that Since the first day you emailed and after you told me you loved me, I hardly believed it. As each day went past and our love grew stronger, I love you more than words can say. I am glad that I have found you my baby. I'm complete when you are with me. You are my everything, the air that I breathe, the sun that brightens my day, my world that goes round and round and you are the beats in my heart that keeps me alive. Without you I'd die cause my heart will stop beating and I won't have air n without air there is nothing and i think you can know how much you really mean to me honey... and how much i love you...
Honey, make sure you go trough necessary steps when you want to send the money. I have giving you my bank details and the western union information too please use any one that's needed don't make mistakes at all mind you my account is a saving account in case you might need to know. Thanks for you love.. don't forget to send to me the receipt or if it's MTCN and text questions and answer, the senders name, and amount... for assurance, honey I shall always. checking my inbox for you reply LOVE YOU SO MUCH ...
Ayo Cares..

Hello honey, are you awake? Hope you had a good sleep... I am here thinking about you dear because you have brought so much joy & happiness to my life. and I am amazed & feel blessed that God put us in our paths! God knew our hearts & he knew what he was doing by creating you for me.I am looking forward to our romantic future..
Honey, I love you so much and i have been podered long last night about you..... Ahhh !!!.....You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one else can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. I will always keep you safe. I will love you for all eternity. I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. You make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me hope that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. I love you because you bring out the best in me. Every time I think about you, my heart skips a beat. You are simply irresistible. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I know you’re intelligent, because you were smart enough to fall in love with me......Thank you su much honey... I will stop here and be expecting your reply.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:18 am

Hello honey how are you doing and how was your day going? I just got your message now and am so much happy reading it honey and I am living here like a dream honey I can't just imagine how life will be with you there my love... I want to know how you sent the money honey because I will need some necessary receipt to collect the money here if it's bank or western union please let me know so I can tell you what paper I will need to sing. I love you so much honey...
Ayo Cares...

Honey I missed you so much and I can't stand this anymore I really want to read from you I missed everything about you honey..
Ayo Cares.

Honey, How is your day and how is work, friends and families? mostly your health? Did you tell them about me and did you show them my pictures,hope they like me and I hope all is well with you there today? if so let give glory to who mat due..... ( God almighty).
I understand that we are not together for now, but I want to express to you the love that I feel. My life has been a hellish nightmare, one that haunts and never leaves me to peace. But the day that I realized that I loved you, my bad dreams ceased.
What I feel for you is that awesome love that poets write about and that we mere mortals only dream of experiencing. It is the love that is considered unconditional and undying; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it. I cannot fathom living my life without you - waking would never be the same without your sweet face to look forward to; I would not be living, just existing; sleeping would be impossible without you to dream of..... , you have made my life worth every moment, every breath. I know that what I feel is true and blinding in it's power. You have swept me away and proved to me that magic exists - in you.
, you are all I wanted from woman and I am going to secure our relationship to the end of life and to love you till death do us apart honey...... I believe and have faith that what we feel for each other and will overcome and outlast the distance. My heart is yours, my soul in your keeping please handle with care... I missed you so much honey, am still waiting for the receipt and the information to get the money cash here honey... I love you so much.
Ayo Cares....
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Honey how are you doing, hope all is well with you and your family? Am just reading from your message now and am so glad and joyous. Honey am very happy that you came back safely thanks to God.
Dear about the money you sent to me honey from your bank dear, I have told you dear that all the banks here are local banks they don't have international connection that's why they use only western union and money gramm and my location here only have western union operating bank incase of issue like this. honey please trust my word use western union to send the money am assuring you that the money will get to me save and saver with the information I sent to you the first time honey...
I am going to church now to meet our pastor cos I have told him about us and asked me to come by 9am today for special prayer so when I come back I will send you message as it goes.. remember I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Ayo Cares..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:14 am

Honey I just got ur mail now dear, hope everything goes well with you today honey. I understand when you're kinda scared of this money gram dear but am assuring you that there is nothing to scare of honey... just go to any western union near you with the informations I first gave to you they'll give you a form to fill then you will send me the receipt that's all and here the money is secured... mind you honey you can't send money into bank account here because no international relations with bank there honey even the bank manager here told me that I should let you know that and you can only send me the fund via western union and I will take the information you use to send me the fund to get the money cash here honey....
Honey please I want you to get me straight when I tell you something please... any account here can only receive money within the state here dear. I love u.
Ayo Cares.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:54 am

Hello my sweetie, how are you doing now, hope you are feeling good over there. I saw your message and am so happy it means that you really want us to be together there honey.. but my love I want you to know that there's no where to borrow this money honey.... but there is something i wanted to know is that you have sent me this money and u
you see it's not going but the I am telling you the right way to send me this money honey... no body to borrow me dear...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.