Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ltdavidmannn@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ltdavidmannn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Profile Elements:
Name: ltdavid1969
I am a: Male
Height: 6 ft / 184 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Aquarius
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Seeking: Female
For: Relationship
City: Florida
Descr. of myself: I'm a kind of person who believe that life is about trusting our feelings & taking chances,losing & finding happiness,appreciating the memories & learning from the past Everyone says that love hurts, but is not true.losing someone hurts. Everyone is confuses these with love,but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pains an...d make us wonderful again
Descr. what I am looking for: Genuine, witty, quirky, warm hearted Woman looking for a long term relationship with someone who is looking for a companion, has a great sense of humor, trustworthy, supportive, appreciates the simple things in life and is family orientated. I'm looking for a partner, someone to share lifes joys, triumphs and tribulations

PM:

ltdavid1969
Hi, Nice to hear from you, You can email me here ( ltdavidmannn@gmail.com ) Then we can get to know each other. David

Photo Used:
Attachments
Itdavid1969.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ltdavidmannn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Hi My Angel,
I just woke up now and i felt a sting of joy as i opened my mail and read your message to me.
I checked my email and your profile again and became happier and i felt so encouraged to communicate with an angel like you.

You look so gorgeous and beautiful i must confess and i wish we could get along and be able to express more about ourselves and intentions we both have together.Oh ...how amazing to meet you after years of been alone without any love affection.

I will be happy to know the things that makes you feel happy,what are your favorite colors?What your your favorite foods and what type of man do you dream to have as your man? Although am new in the site and my Job is a busy one that does not give me time to come to the site nor check my mails on daily basis but i promise to make out time to write you.How long have you been in the site?Have you been able to meet any man in the site? What advise will you give to a new person in the site?
I will be pleased to read your next mail with answers to my question and if you do have any question to me please feel free to ask me.

Till then,Kisses and i hope you respond soon.

Thanks again for taken your time in writing to me.....

Kisses.. Kisses. David

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ltdavidmannn@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x243.google.com (mail-io0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::243])
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Hi ,

Please read my previous message very and answer my question here and i would be happy to tell you more about myself after hearing from you.

So resend my first message again.

David
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:54 pm

My Lovely Angel ,

Thanks for your letter.
How are you doing?
Have you eaten?
Have you drink water this morning?

I so much cherish your beauty and your welcoming smiles. I understand why your profile shows another thing and i want to assure you that distance will never be barrier to our relationship

I am sorry for my silent. It's not intentional. It's due to my job. Yesterday, the ISIS group killed four American top military officers in a combat so I was stationed with my team in the capital city Which is Damascus for adequate security.

My dear, its terrifying watching your colleagues dying in your front, but its by God's grace That I am alive and will live to love you always.

Our job is very difficult, That is why I am happy I did want to soon leave the military camp and settle down with you, my right woman. I pray every day for God to help us to build a happy home together. How are you today.

I am ready to do everything for love.I am ready to love, care and respect you. I will be retiring from the Military Soon, and would love to build my happy home together with you.

My darling, I am so glad That I Met You. I am not here for endless online conversations Because I will like to meet you soonest.my duty will end soonest therefore I felt it Will Be Better for me to hit the nail on the head.

The word "Love" can be defined in different ways by different people, I do not need to see you physically or touch you before I know if I can truly love you.
All it takes is to find out if you are the one for me, if you Understands AND DEFINE LOVE THE SAME WAY THAT I DO IF I UNDERSTAND AND DEFINE LOVE THE SAME WAY and THAT YOU DO.
A connection can be felt over a long distance only if you believe in love at first sight Because love and passion is a food for the heart not for the eyes alone.
I really feel joy in my heart When I read your letter Because I See That you are real and ready to interact with me from your heart, therefore I Promise You That Every word you read today and henceforth from me are straight from my heart. It took some time to assimilate your words before sitting down to write you letter.

I feel brand new after meeting you, I felt like I have already met my better half indeed Because You posses the physical, mental and moral quality I want in a woman.
You have answered every questions my heart has been asking and believe me the level of connection. I already feel for you Something That I Can not Explain Because it is happening too fast inside my heart. I am a Christian. My faith is in God. Now I want to ask you some question and please darling I need an answer to all.

1. What are your hobbies?
2. What do you seek for in a relationship?
3. How do you treat your man?.

In my mail, I inherited my parents house in New York City and Florida but have my own house where I live in Arizona (APECHE unction) Precisely Golden Canyon. Jarven my son will turn 14 this February 2nd march and he is schooling in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia France Institute because he wants to study engineering technology and french as her mum is french speaking person. I see him once in a while mostly during my vocation.

I have been in the army for more than 18 years now, My job is very tasking and has taken its toll on my private life; I have had no chance to build a relationship with a deserving lady after previously being divorced to my first wife, she left me while I was still in Iraq, just a year after giving birth to my 13 years son, she left the little boy in the care of his nanny and ran off to Canada. Left a note for me telling me how she was not yet ready to be a mom that she is relocating to Canada to pursue her dream of being a model. Since then I have live an inward life, striving my best to be the best dad I can be to my son

I am a military personal and will not like to disclose my identity to any person but want to be honest with you since you promise me That you will not betray my love for you.

My dear, i will tell you more about myself and my family once you assure me That you are real and honest to me.

I love you pix you and you are too sexy.

Have a nice day.

So tell me more about yourself.

With love,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:13 pm

My Angel,

I LOVE YOU.

Thank you for your care,love and sincere heart,your desire to bind our family together with love.Thank you so much.I always look into your eyes and all i see is my future wife,a woman that will grow old with me,a caring mom and a brilliant soul-mate.

I have also told my colleagues about the love i have found in you,more especially my best friend who introduced me to the site,i think i told you that he married a lady he also met in the site...yes he and the wife was so grateful to such a good news...the wife said that she will be glad to see you and speak with you.All these entices me a lot to think about you more and more.

I am so glad with your emails. My love,honestly yesterday and today were so hectic to me because i just returned back from an operation desert patrol with my team group,i feel like resting my nerves before i can carry on with my time-table for the next operation. I will always need your prayers my love for its my only joy and sorts of strength.

Jarven emailed me few hours ago that he having his 14th Birthday in 8 days time,I will also impressed if you can communicated with him cuz i have already given him your email address. I want you to think of what to wish him on his birthday as a mother, Please i would want you to play a very good roll of a good mother to Jarven,show him that love that he need because he has missed parental care a lot.

I know he will be very happy to extend pleasantries/communications with you and your family.

My ex wife was too beautiful and young which attracted me to marry her, Now i have learned a lot, now i don't care for pretty ladies but i see my own beauty as what my partner is. I never cheat my ex wife when were together, don't worry for what your ex husband did some man are like that. I think we have the-same match but lets be going.

I have no problem with more child i am ok with my son Jarven, and Jarven can be your son. My Angel,because i have little time to write this message to you,i feel like not ending this mail because communicating with you gives me an endless joy.
My intention always has been to live outside the United States and more especially now we are the-same American so we relocate to another country of our greed when i retired from military as to experience other part of the world that we have not enjoyed for a very long time and during that period,we will establish a lucrative and beneficial business that will take care of us for the rest of our life .I wish to grow old with a sincere woman that my heart desires .

Would you like us to relocate to another country, Where would want us to move to?

Really, thinking of you makes my heart feel good. Everything about us tells me that we will soon meet. I want you to hold you around me right now.......hahahahahahaha. I just feel like running away with you far away where nobody can find us. I hope and pray that we find real happiness in loving and appreciating each other with heart of love.

Honey, i'm a honest and sincere man with a good heart,my desire is to seek for a sincere woman who is business minded to marry because i have plans for good business investment after my retirement,i hate lies and anyone that gambles with love.I need your unreserved sincerity and honesty towards this relationship because you know we are a little bit far from each other and what would our relationship to our future aim is trust and obey.

If you check my profile i mentioned Am caring person, loyal, respectful, patience, loving, honest, kind, humble, trustworthy, friendly, I love sports and going to see the movies when i have time, . I am a christian and I love reading Christian books, I like being romantic I am a God fearing man and down to Earth ,I am a man who love playing with children because I loved kids I am always happy and I so much believe in love.

Honestly do you know I am cheerful, energetic, kind and sociable. I am a good interlocutor with a good sense of humour. My Military personality is gentle, compassionate and sensitive. I love very deeply. I strive for harmony in all spheres of life and relationships. I try to accept people for who they really are, and not judge harshly. I count each day as a gift. I do not have have sister but i have a brother who is a Marine and on assignment
Take very good care of yourself for me.

Please send me your photos
I will be waiting to read from you.

Loving you always,

LT.David
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jarvendavid@mail2Student.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:47 pm

Hello Mom ,
How are you?I am Jarven the only Child of Lt.Gen.David,My dad told me about you and i wish to see you soon.
Mom i wish to tell you about my 14th birth day which is on 2nd
Please tell my Dad to buy my Iphone 5 for my birthday present that what my friends are using here.
Jarven your son.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jarvendavid@mail2student.com>
Received: from 10.1.106.81 unverified ([10.1.106.81]) by spsmtp01oc.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server;
Thu, 25 Feb 2016
Subject: Hello Mom ,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 am

My angel All my dreams will come true the day I will meet you! Need I say more, I love you! There is no doubt that you are the sweetest.

I wish to share my life with you. My morning and night, giving it all to you. If you ask why, I'll say it's because you deserve more than enough of that. I love you.

Please any new from my son regards to his birthday? Thanks for being so kind and thanks for your love and care. I owe a lot to you.

Have a wonderful day with many kisses

Hi Mom,

Yes,I called you Mom because you have all it takes to be my Mother,Its true that ever since i was born i never set my eyes on my Mom...till my Dad send me your photo and told me that you are his wife.
I took time to look at your photos and was happy that i have a Mom like you.

Mom...I want to ask you some questions:
Why have you live me alone ever since you gave birth to me?Who is my grandmother and will you promise to show me who she is?

My teachers always ask me how is my mother and i respond that she is doing great.

Today after mass,I met the Priest Rev.Father.Rossi Brusini and told him about you and my Dad,I explained my dream which i saw you and my Dad doing wedding in a Church in New York City and the Rev.Father held my hand and prayed for me.
After the prayers the Rev.Father told me that i should ask you to come to my school and see him that he saw a peaceful and lovely marriage with you and my Dad also that we will have a happy home together.
Mom...I am a very humble and loving son of yours,I am very happy that you call me your son and i will always promise to love you as a son love and cherish his mother.I am smart and intelligent son of yours Mom...and I love you always.

Mom...I have to tell you because you have not seen me for long now and you can not guess what my character is but i want to tell you that i am optimistic and simple...I always cherish my heart desire and can do anything to obtain my goals in life.

Mom...Honestly i need that IPHONE5 to record some of my songs which some of them i composed to sing for you any day i set my eyes on you.
I knew that one day i will see you,after many years you left me and my Dad ...But i always believe that i will see you again and this is the year.I have a song which i tilted(LETTER TO MY LOVING MOTHER)this track i composed on my 10th birth day,when i looked all around me but could not find my Mom on my birth day....Tears full my eyes and i run to Dad and ask him where is Mom ...My Dad responded to me(JAv you will see your mom one day)I picked courage because i know whom my Dad is and i love him so much....But not to compare the love i have for you Mom...For bringing me into this world...I LOVE YOU MOM.

I'm so lucky you're my (Mommy)(Mummy)
You're the best one there could be
If I could have just one wish
Now wouldn't that be fine
I'd wish that every little kid
Had a mom (mum) as good as mine.

Mom...let my birth day this year be exceptional because i am filled with joy that you have come to your son on this my 14th Birth day.

Unfortunately,i cannot go out from school so as my Dad how you will send me the birth day present to me.

I love you Mom.
I kiss you Mom.
Let the blessings and grace of our Lord Jesus be with you always in Jesus Name Amen.
Jarven Your Son.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:19 pm

My Beloved Angel,

How are you today?
How was your night?
Its Sunday did you go to church?
What did you eat this morning?

Thanks for being so good to us. We are happy to have a person like you in our life. We all like your presence in our family.

I am so glad with your message. Last night was so hectic to me because i just came back from an operation patrol with my team,i need some rest now before i can carry on for the next operation. I need your prayers everytime my angel for its my joy and sorts of strength.

I got message from my son and I am so impressed to hear that you have communicated with him.I know he will be excited.
Honey,considering the fact that we do not handle any form of cash here in the war-base, i will be very glad that you could come to my rescue this time to attend to Jarven's need in this his 14th birthday. I found it so difficult to come to his needs because communications are very limited more especially here in Syria.

Regards to sending Jarven a present; i would rather prefer that you send him any Item/ cash through my (AGENT) this is because the agreement signed with his School administration is that only I as the father or my Agent can only send anything to Jarven.
My Angel please understand my plights and that i never wanted to bother you as much considering too many works at your disposal right at this moment and am sure as time goes on, you could be able to learn more about Jarven and his life style.

Upon acceptance to send Jarven Iphone5 as he want or some Items/cash for his 14th Birth day,i will provide you with the name and current address of my agent so you can send through him while he delivered to Jarven.
Don`t worry my love i promise to wash your back soon

I believe and pray that we find real happiness between us.Take very good care of yourself for me.

I will waiting to hear from you.

Loving you always,

LTG.David
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:48 pm

My Love,

Now I know how much it means for you to stay right here with me, As I am writing this letter today, I have a million thoughts running through my mind. This letter is meant to be a testament to the trust and love I feel for you – a love that is honestly hard to put into words because it is a love that can only be felt, i never believe i can meet someone or build a solid relationship here, But i must thank my friend who drag me into this social network and i finally met my love. I am so glad That I Met you........Do you know how much you mean to me? You are the reason I wake up in the morning – you are the one person that can put a smile on my face you are the reason I am able to lay in bed and fall asleep peacefully. Looking at it, I realize your love has done so much for me in my life, most especially, jarven is excited to speak with mom after several years–you have offered me new opportunities that no other person would be able to offer me. I love you so much – more than words will ever be able to express. My Love the agent discouraged me in buying Iphone due to the fact the courier company will also charge money before picking of the iphone from their office and beside some items send through courier or mail can be lost. So he suggested you should check amount of the Iphone5 and send him the amount through below details provided by my agent.

Acc no: 7616287673.
Bank name: CIMB Bank Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Acc name: Roselayni Binti Omar.

I personally Google the price of Iphone is US its 16 GB – $649. 32 GB – $749. So you can send him 649 or $749 to get it there to avoid more cost like delivery and picking charges according the agent..
Thank you for being so incredibly compassionate

Many kisses my love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:59 am

Hi my angel,

I really miss you and i thank God i got swift code from my agent.

Here is the swift code ( CIBBMYKL )

My love remember tomorrow is will be Jarven birthday.

Love you

David
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.