Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ltdavidmannn@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: ltdavidmannn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:34 pm

My Love,

How are you today? I hope you are doing good, as me its not easy for here everyday on patrol but hope this will end soon and i will come and see my love and have alot of funs.

My love jarven is not and i cannot write him, please write him and wish him HBD and also tell him that money you send agent will soon arrive there.

Did you send it with Swift code i sent you? if yes then it should arrive there before 2 days.

I will also need the receipt to send to my agent to present to his bank.

So send me the receipt.

I love you more and more

Have a lovely day with many kisese
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:36 pm

Hello My Angle,

Honestly i do not know what to tell jarven. I want you to send me the receipt of the money you sent that bounce back let me send it to agent to show it to jarven to know you make an attempt to send him something before his birthday.

There is no other account to send you, Bytheway why did the money bounced off? You can the money through western union or money-gram with the-name account.

Send/ Roselayni Binti Omar

Country/ Lumpur Malaysia

Waiting to hear from you

Love you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:28 am

From Mrs Mira Nasser/Grüße
Mira Nasser <mir4@mail2Student.com> 13 Sep at 9:06 AM
Reply-To: <nasser_m@mail2nice.com>
Message body
Grüße

Ich kontaktiere dich auf der Grundlage deiner guten Profile, die ich gelesen habe, und aus guten Gründen bin ich auf der Suche nach einer Immobilie, um in deinem Land zu kaufen, da ich beabsichtige, zu dir zu kommen
Land für Investitionen, obwohl ich noch nicht mit dir zusammenkomme, aber ich glaube, dass man riskieren muss, jemanden zu vertrauen, um manchmal im Leben zu folgen.

Mein Name ist Frau Mira Nasser, mein verstorbener Mann beschäftigt sich mit Rohöl mit Bundesregierung des Sudan und er hat eine persönliche Ölfirma in der Bentiu-Ölzone und Upper
Nilstadt Was ich körperlich erlebt habe, möchte ich es in meinem Leben nicht mehr erleben wegen der jüngsten zivilen Ethnischen Kriegsursache von unserem Präsidenten Herrn Salva Kiir
und der Rebellenführer Herr Riek Machar, ich war unter dem Schutz der Vereinten Nationen im Tschad, um mein Leben und das meiner kleinen Tochter zu retten.
Obwohl ich nicht weiß, wie du zu meinem Vorschlag fühlen wirst, aber die Wahrheit ist, dass ich in den Tschad unser Nachbarland, wo ich jetzt als Flüchtling lebe,
Ich bin mit meiner kleinen Tochter entkommen, als die Rebellen am 21.04.2015 in unser Haus stürmten und meinen Mann als einen der großen Ölhändler im Lande töteten, seitdem bin ich auf der Flucht.

Ich verließ mein Land und zog nach Tschad unsere Nachbarschaft mit dem kleinen Waffenstillstand, den wir hatten, wegen des Angesichts des Friedensversammlungsvertrags, der von dem US-Außenminister, John Kerry und den Vereinten Nationen in Äthiopien (Addis Abeba) zwischen unserem Präsidenten untergeordnet wurde Herr Salva Kiir und der Rebellenführer Herr Riek Machar, um diesen Krieg zu stoppen.

Ich möchte für Ihre Partnerschaft mit Vertrauen zu investieren, um die $ 8 Millionen Dollar von meinem verstorbenen Ehemann in Bank hinterlegt zu investieren, weil mein Leben ist nicht mehr sicher in unserem coutry, da die Rebellen sind für die Familien aller Öl-Geschäftsleute im Land suchen zu töten, sagen, dass sie sind sie eine, die das Land trocken ist.

Ich werde Ihnen 20% des Gesamtfonds für Ihre Hilfe anbieten, während ich mit Ihnen für die Investition in Ihrem Land zusammenarbeiten werde.
Wenn ich Ihre Antwort bekomme.
Ich werde warten, um von Ihnen zu hören, um Ihnen Details zu geben.
Mit Liebe aus
Frau Mira Nasser

Greetings

I'm contacting you based on your good profiles I read and for a good reasons, I am in search of a property to buy in your country as I intended to come over to your
country for investment, Though I have not meet with you before but I believe that one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

My name is Mrs Mira Nasser, My late husband deals on Crude Oil with Federal Government of Sudan and he has a personal Oil firm in Bentiu Oil zone town and Upper
Nile city. What I have experience physically, I don't wish to experience it again in my life due to the recent civil Ethnic war cause by our President Mr. Salva Kiir
and the rebel leader Mr Riek Machar, I have been Under United Nation refuge camp in chad to save my life and that of my little daughter.
Though, I do not know how you will feel to my proposal, but the truth is that I sneeked into Chad our neighbouring country where I am living now as a refugee.
I escaped with my little daughter when the rebels bust into our house on 21/04/2015 and killed my husband as one of the big oil dealers in the country, ever since then, I have being on the run.

I left my country and move to Chad our neighbouring contry with the little ceasefire we had, due to the face to face peace meeting accord cordinated by the US Secretary of State, Mr John Kerry and United Nations in Ethiopia (Addis Ababa) between our President Mr Salva Kiir and the rebel leader Mr Riek Machar to stop this war.I want to solicit for your partnership with trust to invest the $8 million dollars deposited by my late husband in Bank because my life is no longer safe in our coutry, since the rebels are looking for the families of all the oil business men in the country to kill, saying that they are they one that is milking the country dry.

I will offer you 20% of the total fund for your help while I will partner with you for the investment in your country.
If I get your reply.
I will wait to hear from you so as to give you details.
With love from
Mrs. Mira Nasser
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.