Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

steveron009@gmail.com - clesta.01@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: hagopian.barkev@prohallsalli.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:48 am

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015, Ashelly B Hagopian
<hagopian.barkev@prohallsalli.com> wrote:

Dear Mrs. Xxxxx

We could understand your pain and your finical situation but at this point there is nothing more we could do, as we expect you to contact us while dealing with the Office in Indonesia, The legalization fee is much and we know what, which is the reason we are applying debt waiver for you' and it would allow you pay just 30% of the total Legalization fee so that we can complete your transaction.

I will advice you and your Husband Mr Rooney to come up with the fee as its the final part of your transaction.

For and on behalf of Prohalls Alliance Bank

I remain.
--
Mrs. Ashelly B. Hagopian (Branch General Manager)

P O BOX 3842 Jassim Street Al Corniche
Area 1234, City Center Doha, Qatar
Tel: 1 (256)392-7899
+971 131114653
Fax: +974 44496019

--
(c) 2015 Prohalls Alliance Bank (PHAB). This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the above bank. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:49 am

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015, Ashelly B Hagopian

Dear Mrs. Xxxx

We understand your explanation and just like we have said before in our mail about investigating Mr. Leo Chester, and we are not putting this blame on you or your husband, as we are doing our very best to complete this transaction, be informed that we hold nothing against you on your transaction and all we want to see is completing this transaction for you, we shall not be held responsible for any payment needed upon the completion and we can not keep holding to this transaction so we advise this transaction to be completed.

We might not be allowed to apply this debt waiver once much time is taken.

I remain.
--
+971 131114653
--
(c) 2015 Prohalls Alliance Bank (PHAB). This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the above bank. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hilarywang_citic@126.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:52 am

The first contact was made through a text message:

+8615118214763 (March 17, 2015)
Email address: hilarywang_citic@126.com
Send me ur email address via sms now so that I will tell you what to do soon as possible

OK I will send a comprehensive email and directive and guide you on what to do for your fund due process and release,i am in a board management meeting, so I wil send you an email after the meeting.

+8615118214763
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination China
Original network provider* China Mobile

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015, hilarywang_citic <hilarywang_citic@126.com> wrote:

Dear Mrs. Xxxxxxx,

How are you and work?this is to officially inform you that your fund is now with our Asia Pacific Payee center China Citic Bank from our Affiliate correspondent bank Prohalls Alliance Bank Qatar,I urge and advise to keep this very confidential because I am ready to help guide and protect your interest in this transaction if you cooperate and respond well with our Asia pacific payee center.

However,your are required to provide your personal details to my office for the due process of your fund release as soon as possible as they are stated below.
1.Your Full Names:
2.Your Number Cell Phone:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Occupation:
6.Your Address:
7.Your Full Banking Details.

I urge and advise once again to keep it confidential to yourself until you get your fund released and transfered to the bank account of your choice.I am looking forward to hear from you so that your fund due process and release will commence as soon as possible without any delay.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Hilary Wang
Fund Portfolio Department
Public Relation’s section.
China Citic Bank
Asia Pacific.

The victim was also contacted by the phone - the caller was not using a Chinese accent and sounded more likely African - Nigerian.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dennis_wood@Safe-mail.net

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:58 am

Date: 23 March 2015
To:
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT

World Bank Group
www. worldbank.org

Dear Mrs.xxx,

RE: APPROVED FUND RELEASE ORDER ON LONG OVERDUE UNPAID TRANSACTIONS

The World Bank Group under its recent Debt Reconciliation Committee has approved a debt servicing module for all unpaid transactions, contracts, inheritance and loans for the past decade. This payment has been allocated for all forms of debt servicing to all regions and under the supervision of the US Treasury Department Office of the Foreign Assets Control (O.F.A.C.). Therefore all shortlisted beneficiaries must contact the supervisory organization being the O.F.A.C, through the assigned representative Dr. Dennis P. Wood who is the Assistant Director, Sanctions Compliance & Evaluation Office of Foreign Assets Control Department of the Treasury.

The appointment of Dr. Dennis P. Wood as Chief Supervisory Officer is to ensure that the shortlisted beneficiaries are paid and we have allotted a budget in the exact value of one hundred million United States Dollars (USD100M), to finance this transaction. The World Bank assisted debt buy back scheme is purely to salvage struggling individuals and corporations of unpaid funds that have been long overdue for the past ten years. The funds available USD100m is not for one singular beneficiary.

You are required to contact Dr. Dennis P. Wood (Email:dennis_wood@Safe-mail.net.} with the information below for the immediate release of your Approved fund of ($9.5Million USD)

1.Your Full Names:
2.Your Number Cell Phone:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Occupation:
6.Your Address:

For inquiries regarding this email message, please feel free to contact the World Bank Group via {email:dennis_wood@Safe-mail.net}

Yours faithfully,

Charles (Chuck) McDonough
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
WORLD BANK GROUP
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:00 am

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015, Ashelly B Hagopian

Dear Mrs. Xxxxx

We did received all your email and the content is well understood, however we have been trying to reach your Husband about the reason why the Legalization document as to be completed but we have been getting treat response from his lawyer and not him, Madam we are financial institute following all the rules and order passed from the Central Bank here.

We are going to advised you and your Husband to work together and complete the payment even if its 70% of the funds and we can risk the balance 30%, we can stand for that

I remain.
--
+971 131114653
--
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: steveron009@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:04 am

Despite of all the money they managed to get from the victims, the scammers tried a last attempt - Rooney was sending a document showing the loan his allegedly mother toke to cover his part of the payments needed to be done. At that stage already the victim lost all the trust in his and his accomplices stories.

Fake document:

loan.amortization1.PNG

loan.amortization.2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:03 am

Some of the text messages sent to the victim's phone:

+447716104726 (Jan - February, 2015) - Dr. Gabriel
Good morning madam,i have arrieved London safely and this my number.thanks dr

Madam,good morning and happy sunday.thanks dr. Gabriel

Madam… any good news from mr.chester?thanks dr

Good morning madam… sorry for my late respond bcos i am in spain and it is on roaming and expensive to answer your call.i will be back to Uk on Saturday.thanks

+447716104726
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+60102190024 (Sept 3, 2015) - Ibrahim Galadima

My name is Ibrahim Galadima a director in Alliance Bank, I am here in respect of your consignment ,Get back to me immediately
Your money with Alliance bank with name XXXXXXX

+60102190024
Country or destination Malaysia
Original network provider* Celcom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:23 am

Bank accounts used in scam:

Account number: 02069089xxxx
Account owner: Ruby Pearl Dxxx Sxxx
Bank: Mashreq Bank PIC
Bank address: C. Ring Road Doha Qatar
Bank phone number: +97444083333

Account number: 382374xxxx
Account owner: Zuraidah Bte Sxxx
Bank name: United Overseas
Bank address: 80 Raffles Place, UOB Plaza
Singapore 048624
Swift code: UOVBSGSG

Account number: 1127 5406 xxxx
Account owner: Ooi Chiew Cxxx
Bank name: Maybank
Bank address: 30, Jalan Teknologi, Seksyen 2, PJU 3,
Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47810, Malaysia
Swift code: MBBEMYKL

Western Union
James Afred
MTCN: xxx
Operator ID: xxx
Destination: Malaysia

Account number: 900-00-2039xxx-x
Account owner: Aulia Nxxx
Bank Mandiri
Bank address: Jl Sumbing no. 18
Wonosobo, Jawa Tengah
Indonesia

Account owner: Kxxx Rose Anne
Account number: 163202200xxxx
Bank name: Ambank
Bank address: Lot 151 Jalan Masjid Lama 17000
Pasir Mas Kelantan,
Kelantan Malaysia
Swift code: ARBKMYKL

Account number: 1012001670xxxx
Account owner: Chan Shun Bxxx
Bank name: Kampung Air Kota Kinibalu,
Jl. Kampung Air 4, Kota Kinibalu, Sabah,
Malaysia
Swift code: CIBBMYKL

Account number: 00370-01-50-000xxx-x
Account owner: Ceesay Exxx
BTN Bank
Jakarta

Account number: OSA 900018449xxxx
Account owner: CDL International Ltd
166 Haicang Road
Xiamen City, China
Bank of Communications
Offshore Banking Center Shanghai
188 Yincheng Midroad
Shanghai China
Swift code: COMMCN3XOBU.

Name: ALURA DESTINA - IMF Lab personnel
Account number: 033945xxxx
Bank: BNI

In the period of "money clearance till money legalization". the victim met at least three black men in her country (all of them part of the scam), one of them, named Gabriel Edward, more than once to receive cash payments.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Fake profiles used online with stolen pictures from the same gallery:

On penpals:

paulo231
50, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Relationship Single Language English
Language English, Looking for Casual dating partner
Occupation Consultant Meaningful relations
Education PhD Marriage partner
Horoscope Libra PenPal
Height 185 cm (6'1") Practice Conversation
Weight 75 kg (165 lbs) Share Travel Experiences
BodyType Slim Teach a Language
Personal Style Easygoing Travel Companion
Kids I will tell you later Share a Common Interrest
Religion Catholic Learn a Language
Smoke I don't smoke Culture Exchange
Drink I drink socially

If you want to know about me, please read my profile completely. I'm an Italian , living in London and working around Asia . I'm a hardworking professional consultant on oil and Gas spillage . I have a bachelor degree in Petrochemical Engineering and have Psychological counseling qualification. I have been widowed since the birth of my little girl Now my daughter is 4 years old and lives with her grand mum , and I want to change my life. I'm looking for a lady who can be my lover, soul mate and life partner, marry me, build a happy family with me, spend the rest of life together with me. The family I mean not only two of us but also including kids from each of us, even her parents and extended family . I love a big family and I'm willing to devote for my family. I'll make the family full of love and warm. For my wife , I hope we can find true love with each other, care for each other, share and discuss everything, accept imperfect and weakness about each other. I respect all kinds of ideas and styles. I advocate freedom of the spirit, I believe love and friendship. I'm romantic, I have a good sense of humor and Inner strength. I love nature, animals and plants. I enjoy reading novel and poem, writing, listening all kinds of music as classical, pop, rock, country, blues, new age, opera, Watching movies and football games, taking care of pets, gardening, walking, hiking, cooking and I'm good at learning cooking. I like to eat healthy, but I love chicken wings, and China Buffet Italian dishes, love to dance

Picture used:

paulo.jpg
paulo.jpg (14.48 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:43 pm

On bigchurch.me:

paulo231
I am floating bottle with a note inside ..Find it ..I LOVE YOU !

Birthdate: October 7, 1964
(51 years old)
Lives in: Buffalo, New York, United States
Body Type: Average
Race: Caucasian
Speaks: English
Marital Status: Widowed
Level of Faith: He is my life, my reason for being
Denomination: Catholic

Most people say I am an easy going guy but sometimes i am set in my ways. I feel like I am old enough to know what I like and not have to change.. i am an open minded person , extremely laid back and down to Earth, I like to have fun,I enjoy working around the house whether it be inside or out, could say I'm handy, love my job, which makes life easier.I work hard and just I want a woman with who I can share the life and love. I like everything, I think really don't care what you do,I don't like drama,if your attitude is positive always you will be fun, I like to eat healthy, but I love chicken wings, and China Buffet Italian dishes, love to dance

I am into consulting on Oil Spillage and also hold a degree in Civil Engineering , I like having interesting conversation with interesting people and i also love meeting new people around the Globe ,I love people but I also love my space my privacy. I See Gods Work in Everything and Everyone and try to keep an open mind when meeting people

I'm a hardworking professional consultant on oil and Gas spillage . I have a bachelor degree in Petrochemical Engineering and have Psychological counseling qualification. I divorced for many years, raising my kids alone. I want to change my life. I'm looking for a lady who can be my lover, soul mate and life partner, marry me, build a happy family with me, spend the rest of life together with me.

The family I mean not only two of us but also including kids from each of us, even her parents and extended family . I love a big family and I'm willing to devote for my family. I'll make the family full of love and warm. For my husband, I hope we can love with each other, care for each other, share with and discuss everything, accept imperfect and weakness about each other.

Stolen picture used:

paulo1.jpg
paulo1.jpg (13.06 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.