Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Melissa Midwest

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: smorgan00778@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Email:

Hello....I am Susan Morgan 32 years old,i was born and raised in Tampa Florida I am presently in African and I wish to be back soon,I'm Single No Kids and am new to this online relationship and i am on here to look for the right person that i can be with and spend the rest of my life with and I am Looking for someone Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me i am ready to give the same and i will love to get to know you more better because i go through your profile on here and its sounds so good to me and i will like us to exchange picture i hope to see where its goes from there and i will love to get to know you more better...hope to read from you soon.

Susan

Header:

Return-Path: <smorgan00778@yahoo.com>
Received: from [91.121.16.56]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/280 YahooMailWebService/0.8.150.561
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 01:21:26 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 91.121.16.56
Originating ISP: Ovh Sas
Country of Origin: France
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lisa_hana2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Honestyhana Profile: hi dear
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Powhattan, Kansas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
all the same i really enjoyed reading your profile and itgood dayhope to hear from you soon. lisahow are you doinglisa_hana2010s hard for me to believe why such a handsome looking man like you be alone over there without getting ladies chasing on you. well am really impressed by your profile and i would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the futusend me an e-mail so that i can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about me.also you can add me on my yahoo instant messenger at lisa_hana2010so that we can start corresponding from there.i am online nowyahoo.com

About Me
Good Day,How are you doing,all the same i really enjoyed reading your profile and it's hard for me to believe why such a handsome looking man like you be alone over there without getting ladies chasing on you. Well am really impressed by your profile and I would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the future. My Email Address is (lisa_hana2010@yahoo.com) send me an E-mail so that I can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about me.Also you can add me on my Yahoo Instant Messenger at lisa_hana2010@ so that we can start corresponding from there.I am online now, Hope to hear from you soon.
Lisa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

knarcy@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:22 am

knarcy Profile: lo
Age & Gender: 39 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Asian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Other RelationshipMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
i like cooking dancing reading and i do all the house worki cook for my family wash the cloths

About Me
Good to hear from you, my name is narcy kennedy am 33 Female Born in Finland,study in USA but right now in Nigeria with my Mother since i have heart break with my first man in USA,so since then i Move down to Nigeria to relocate with my mum and am willing to Relocate to someone caring Honest and understanding,i am not seeking for a man that will beat me or cheat on me a man with integrity and passionate feeling and i like cooking Dancing Reading and i do all the house work, i cook for my Family wash the Cloths clean up a man who to will be serious about getting settle down and he most come online to talk to me cos absent in a relationship make it less but present in a relationship make it stronger and we can gave an endless relationship and i don't really have free time cos i don't go out no friend over here am always at home and i don't have husband to share me up and that is why my mother help me to Registered to This dating site so i can meet my soul mate and am single with no Kid yet,i just graduated with no Job yet and am seeking for someone caring honest and understanding and am seeking for true love not any games or cyber sex and i want to quick see my true love so that i can have a grand children for my family and parent and i will like to know more about and get to know you more better than this.take care of your self and have a nice day. hope to hear from you soon

Cares

narcy

Hey Handsome ,

I liked what I read and saw in your profile on site and would like to become better acquainted and see if there is or could be some real chemistry between us. Please connect with me and let us find out!

You can get back to me via my personal mail address and its knarcy at yahoo dot com

knarcy@yahoo.com

Always with affection,

********HUGS AND KISSES***********

*Hope to hear from you soonest.

Loads Of Love,
narcy k

ldm5en2n-4ur4-0-mnmigdk.jpg
ldm5en2n-4ur4-0-mnmigdk.jpg (26.23 KiB) Viewed 11579 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

clairesawyer27@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:39 pm

clairesawyer Profile: hi there, i saw your profile today my name is clairesawyer am a student for usa i will love to chat with u love to here back from u you can add me on yahoo. clairesawyer27@yahoo.com
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 0" (152 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Adona, Arkansas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Business Admin
hi therei saw your profile today my name is clairesawyer am a student for usa i will love to chat with u love to here back from u you can add me on yahoo. clairesawyer27yahoo.com

About Me
hi there,
i saw your profile today
my name is clairesawyer
am a student for usa
i will love to chat with u
love to here back from u

you can add me on yahoo. clairesawyer27@yahoo.com

mm.JPG
mm.JPG (16.81 KiB) Viewed 12362 times

Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color <-- Another Naijaho Indian
Wayne

julietronald@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:43 am

JULIETNEW123 Profile: seeking honest man for serious relationship
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Greenwood, Indiana, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
caring and serious one for relationshiphonest

About Me
I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and ok or anyone....julietronald@yahoo.com

lf0bzgk6-3ujr-0-mnsgtox.jpg
Wayne

Re: julietronald@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:03 pm

On net log,

julietronald aka juliet ronald
female - 33 years, Anonymous Proxy
Active since 21 June 2013.

Am looking for a serious, confident, purposeful, faithful,trustworthy,smart, responsible, honest, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible, jovial who will not hurt me and will know how to take care of a lady like me,you can hook me on here.... ( julietronald @ yahoo.com )

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lisa_hana2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:16 pm

On Facebook,

Ben Smith - no useful picture
Male
29 friends
Joined Facebook August 12, 2010
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

caringcool@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:40 am

Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Long Beach, California, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
and hard working woman .and i also want my man who is the right man for me to have the same qualities which i have. .. my email address and my yahoo id iscaringcoolgmail.com or wilsonmaria93i am online looking and searching for the right man for me who is going to show me true love and the man who is going to love me for who i am and not what i am.and i am also looking for the right man for me who is going to start a real and serious relatiokindlovingloyalopen-mindedpretty enoughromantictrust worthytruthfullwilsonmaria164yahoo.com ... u can add me up to ur yahoo messenger list if u have a yahoo acct and u can also write me an email about urself at ur leisure time and u can also send me some of ur recent pictures to my email add at ur convienient time ok..

About Me
I am Maria Wilson by name and i am from Long Beach, California , U.S.A.I am just 30 years old now and i am still single and never married before.Am a business woman and i sell and buy raw golds for a living ok..And am a kind of a woman who travels alot and around the world due to the nature of my work and this is what i do for a living. Well i am the only child of my parents and my parents are dead for a very long time.And they died 18 years ago and ever since then i have been living with my cousin but my cousin treat me so bad and she is a wicked woman.So when i was 25 years i had to look for a job and start working for the Modelling Companies and they started paying me and then i got my own apartment and left her alone.And ever since my late parents died,things have been so hard for me but i thank the almighty God who has been taking good care of me and i also thank God for keeping me safe and alive even up till now. My late parents died in a serious and fatile accident one good Sunday on their way coming back from church and some people who saw when the accident happened tried to rush them to the nearest and closest hospital around where the accident happened and on getting to the hospital they both gave up and died..It was so painful and when i discovered that my parents was dead and that i will not see them again ,i fainted and i cried and it pained me alot but later i think i should just leave the past and plan ahead for the future. Anyway i am new to internet and i am also new to internet dating.And it was a friend of mine that introduced me to internet dating cos she found her true love on internet and they are both married now and they both have 2 lovely kids.That gave me interest and i created a profile in some dating site looking and searching for the right man for me.

Wayne

wilsonmaria164@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:36 am

On FMF:

and hard working woman .and i also want my man who is the right man for me to have the same qualities which i have. .. my email address and my yahoo id is caring cool gmail.com or wilsonmaria93 i am online looking and searching for the right man for me who is going to show me true love and the man who is going to love me for who i am and not what i am.and i am also looking for the right man for me who is going to start a real and serious relatio kind loving loyal open-minded pretty enough romantic trust worthy truthfull wilsonmaria164 yahoo.com ... u can add me up to ur yahoo messenger list if u have a yahoo acct and u can also write me an email about urself at ur leisure time and u can also send me some of ur recent pictures to my email add at ur convienient time ok..

Profile elements:

wilsonmaria93 Profile: Am new to this online dating stuff and am looking for my soulmate and my life partner and someone special ...
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I am Maria Wilson by name and i am from Long Beach, California , U.S.A.I am just 30 years old now and i am still single and never married before.Am a business woman and i sell and buy raw golds for a living ok..And am a kind of a woman who travels alot and around the world due to the nature of my work and this is what i do for a living. Well i am the only child of my parents and my parents are dead for a very long time.And they died 18 years ago and ever since then i have been living with my cousin but my cousin treat me so bad and she is a wicked woman.So when i was 25 years i had to look for a job and start working for the Modelling Companies and they started paying me and then i got my own apartment and left her alone.And ever since my late parents died,things have been so hard for me but i thank the almighty God who has been taking good care of me and i also thank God for keeping me safe and alive even up till now. My late parents died in a serious and fatile accident one good Sunday on their way coming back from church and some people who saw when the accident happened tried to rush them to the nearest and closest hospital around where the accident happened and on getting to the hospital they both gave up and died..It was so painful and when i discovered that my parents was dead and that i will not see them again ,i fainted and i cried and it pained me alot but later i think i should just leave the past and plan ahead for the future. Anyway i am new to internet and i am also new to internet dating.And it was a friend of mine that introduced me to internet dating cos she found her true love on internet and they are both married now and they both have 2 lovely kids.That gave me interest and i created a profile in some dating site looking and searching for the right man for me.

+
another nude picture, not posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

shirleyolivers@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:35 pm

shirley
Female / Single
1981 - Abilene / United States

Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Petite
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 143
Weight(kg) 60
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Hair Dresser / Personal Grooming
Profession volunteer
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English

hello.how are you.my name is shirley and i like your profile.you can write to me at shirleyolivers@yahoo.com and we can get to know each other.
Attachments
shirley.JPG
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.