Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Melissa Midwest

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: jessysmith8035@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 74.115.0.146
Originating ISP: Afnca
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

On Waydate,

jessysmith8035
- 32 y/o woman
- from Los Angeles, U.S., USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 35 to 75 y/o

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tiffanny34@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 23, 2013 1:55 pm

On FMF:

Hello dear I am Tiffany by name and I am new on here.was introduced to this site by a friend of mine after I complained to her about my continuous failed relationship...I am a young lad of 31 and i am based in MI ....I have never been married and as such have no kids...Hoping to get to find the right man for me on here so we could settle and have a happy family...I am getting too old for games.....here is my email address: tiffanny34@yahoo.com and my mobile no: 201 677-8395

goodlady110 Profile: I am seek for honest and caring man
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I am an energetic and sociable person. Iappreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I like to travel very much... It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility. I'm a quiet, kind,loyal. Yes am looking for someone we can start as a friend first to start knowing all about each other more better to see if we have anything in common

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tiffanny34@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 23, 2013 1:58 pm

About +12016778395:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Oakland, NJ
Original network provider* Verizon New Jersey, Inc.

Email:

Hi Friend,

I am Miss Tiffany born to the family of Mr and Mrs Brian Gary the year 1981,I was born and brought up in Flint Michigan,i lost them 2yrs ago ,had no parental love ,grandma is all i got in life, your profile caught my eye and i would like to learn more about you and see where it leads us to, I am currently in West african taking care of my sick grand mom, she had an accident which made her break her ankle so i will be relocating to that right man when she gets better,about myself:I am a lady of a mix parents,single and of a good parentage, Friends would probably describe me as being an angel,funny, open minded, morals, loyal, outgoing, caring, giving, strong minded, honest, easy to talk to with a very happy and gentle demeanor. I like to laugh and make people laugh. I enjoy seeing people smile and I like to have fun! My close friends are very important to me,i will like to tell more about my experience,wants and needs in this site. This has to be my last attempt at this! Seems like it works for everyone but me, so here I am once again...Looks like I've been disappointed yet again! in this whole online dating!Perhaps I'm going about it the wrong way. I mean I don't understand where all the men have gone to? Like,is there a shortage that I don't know about?or are some men in the same situation that some women find themselves in?Not being able to find the one?I want a man to communicate with. I specifically want communication about feelings, needs, wants, hopes, dreams, problems,solutions, and all other things that can make a relationship work. I also want communication about expectations and plans. I would rather put things on the table than sweep them under the rug. I just want a man who can communicate, listen, and respond.Like men, I also want a partner who will commit to the relationship for the long haul. I want a man who wants fidelity and values it as a cornerstone of building a relationship. Men know women want long-term commitment and fidelity, but sometimes misinterpret this desire as neediness. They may think women want the commitment for security reasons, to complete the woman or even to own the man.That so not the issue with me, I want a man who enjoys what life has to offer. I want a man who knows how to play, who is not afraid to make a fool of himself, who lives his passions. I want a man of creative,intellectual, playful substance. I want a man who will care deeply about my needs and wants without losing himself in the process. I want a man who can recognize and acknowledge what he wants and address it; a man who can say no or yes, depending on which one is more true to his heart; a man who can give to his relationship and partner without sacrificing himself.I want a man who knows where he is going career-wise, and is on the way to getting there (if he isn't there already) I want a man who has dreams and is working on making them happen. I want a man who uses the tool of money wisely, and knows how to be both frugal and generous. I don't care what he makes or what his career profession is,hope my story does not scare you away,will wait to hear back from you.

Image - the picture is used on Adultspace.com

Header:

Return-Path: <tiffanny34@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.242.104.145]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 01:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.242.104.145
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

katecutties@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:14 pm

katecutties Profile: Hey....I'm Kate ... Looking for my soulmate
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession: Nurse
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
independent menpurposefulcourageousstrongwell-educatedmany-sided people. i prefer well-bredhonestovertkindmy perception of an ideal relationship: soi like cheerfulwho is fitsense of gladness every day. who thinkthat familymutual understanding between close people - is one of the significant part of happiness in the life.

About Me
Im a loving Woman who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. He should be Loving, trust worthy, caring and good.. I am an intresting Girl,to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things.My way of life is simple and ideal.I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic Girl who loves challenge. My yah woo messenger is katecutties at yaho dot come
katecutties@yahoo.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: katecutties@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:16 am

On net log,

katecutties
male - 32 years, Nigeria
Active since 19 September 2009.

On single123,
katecutties
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Pennsylvania
City: Pittsburgh
Zip Code: 15136
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

Im a loving Man who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. He should be Loving, trust worthy, caring and good.. I am an intresting Girl,to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things.My way of life is simple and ideal.I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic Girl who loves challenge.

On Facebook,

Kate Williams aka kate.williams.9022662
Studied Nursing and Midwifery at University of Pittsburgh
Class of 2004
Joined Facebook April 4, 2010
Active on Wayn since August 10, 2012

On Person,

katecutties
ge: 32 (Nov 15, 1980)
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Pittsburgh

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kate_william30@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:17 am

Banned on one dating site:

katecutties
Email address: kate_william30@yahoo.com
IP: 204.45.135.154

Originating IP: 204.45.135.154
Originating ISP: Fdcservers.net
City: Denver
Country of Origin: United States

"Hey ...I'm Kate ...Looking for my Soulmate"
Im a loving lady who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. He should be Loving, trust worthy, caring and good.. I am an intresting Girl, to be with, i am down to earth, and i like natural things.My way of life is simple and ideal.I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic Girl who loves challenge

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kate_william30@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:18 am

On Facebook,

Kate William aka kate.william.330
Lives in Leicester, United Kingdom
From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Joined Facebook September 5, 2010

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

whitejezz35@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 am

On hifrend,

Nickname whitejezz35
Gender Female
Birthday 17 Mar
Looking for Female/woman
Here for Marriage
Country USA
State/Province Kansas
City osakage
Marital Status Single, Married but Looking
Ethnicity Afro-American

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

smorgan00778@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 pm

On WDF:

Hello i really like your profile on this site and i will like to get to know u much better because i am single seeking for honest and nice man who will know the role of family as well so try E-mail me at smorgan00778 at yahoo.com you can e-mail me and share some pics together as well.....Read from you soon.

Susan

sus00221
32 y/o female from Tampa, USA
Nurse
I'm a touchy-feely type of woman,I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you... lol I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independant, fun, one man woman. Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house.I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem.I hope to find love and I don't mind working for the right relationship, but it takes two. I have nothing against bars I just don't see the attraction.

I'm here seeking for real man for good relationship

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: smorgan00778@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:19 pm

On net log,

smorgan00778
female - 33 years, Tampa, United States
Active since 29 November 2011.

On person,

susanserious
State/Region: Massachusetts
City: Florida

On Zorpia,

susan
32, Female, Los Angeles, California, United States

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.